Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Window to Cash Dinars

rico

I'm going out of the country for 10 days in November. When I hear talk of a "window" that could be of short duration (for cashing in our Dinars)....how small of a window could it be? Could it possibly be days? I would think not--but it would just be my luck to be gone if the RV happens and upon my return it would be too late. What say you? blink.gifhuh.gifunsure.gif

I was presuming it would be more than 10 days, but I've waited so long....the way my life has gone--my ship would come in and I'd not be at the dock.

Sorry for posting in the wrong area....thanks for the info, tho

• Upvote 1

Shabibi stated on several occasions the old & new currency will stand side by side for at least two years after LOP or RV. There is no need to break your neck being 1st in line to cash in at the bank. I plan to wait a year after RV to get the lower 15% long term investment tax break rather than the 35% short term. That's 20% more in my pocket for being a little patient.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Atheist -- thanks for the support. With this tremendous possible opportunity we have with the RV, I get neurotic making sure all my i's are dotted and my t's crossed !!

Luigi1 -- what you say makes sense. I'm going out of the country, prop up my feet, enjoy the sunshine and sip some "relaxing beverages" (with a smile on my face)biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Do you honestly think that anyone knows..

We do not even know when the RV will occur...

You would have better luck asking an 8-ball or ouija board...

B.

I'm going out of the country for 10 days in November. When I hear talk of a "window" that could be of short duration (for cashing in our Dinars)....how small of a window could it be? Could it possibly be days? I would think not--but it would just be my luck to be gone if the RV happens and upon my return it would be too late. What say you? blink.gifhuh.gifunsure.gif

Alright, who the hell is OKIE? I've heard this name for months now, and pretty much get he's a guru who likes to yell fire in a crowded theater. But who/what is he REALLY???

That is a loaded question but here goes a feeble try...and this is not meant to be sarcastic but rather a list of things that has been attributed to him....okie is an oil man from Oklahoma that works in the oil fields in the middle east as well as Oklahoma when he is not performing duties as a pastor, he is a highly decorated Vietnam fighter pilot with several enemy fighter kills under his belt, he is an engineer and a statesman to boot as he wines and dines with powerful government officials, he has high up connections in Iraq as well as other countries, he does a lot of due diligence research on dinar matters and the GOI and CBI take him into their confidence on important matters, there are many other "things " he is and does but time and space will not allow one to elaborate on such a well rounded individual but he does have his own website with a huge following of very intelligent and gifted people because he is known as a guru....now this is all speculation as a lot of this info has come from him...and oh yeah I was about to forget that I remember someone said he was prone to being a chronic liar...guess that about sums it up...aren't you glad you now know more about him??? :blink: Oh! one more thing of interest. Some say he actually works in a grocery store in Oklahoma as a bag boy and writes fiction stories in his spare time???

Well looks like I was right. The mods moved the post. So whatever idiot gave me the neg just for pointing that out. I would just like to say

Thank you

Peace

hey bro, it was nullified a couple ot times ;) I got your back! cheers

• Upvote 1