Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

He is a SHAMELESS PUMPER

rapidrex

Gee Okie, what happened to the two baskets you and Jim were so certain about Saturday evening? Did that theory just fade away.....

You know Oakie and his band of *** marry men have said the sky is falling so many times, they continue to walk around in the dark. I'm not sure there is anything lower, or pitfiful than these slugs. If you want to visit or see any of these so called GURU's head on down to the snake house at your local zoo. If you do not see them in the glass cages take a look around on the ground of the animals, and you will see all of them in big piles on the ground.

Okie Oil Man Late Morning – 10/04

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE FINALLY FIGURED OUT TODAY [Tuesday – 10/04] HOW TO TELL IF THE TRUTH COMES OUT OF IRAQ . . . IF THEY OFFICIALLY DENY THE INTEL . . . THAT IS HOW . . . I FINALLY RECEIVED THE INTEL OUT OF IRAQ . . . AND IT CLOSELY COINCIDES WITH BEAR5642 INTEL . . . I DON'T LIKE IT . . . BUT THERE IT IS . . . BUT . . . THIS IS DEBATABLE . . . AS TO IT'S VALIDITY OR NOT . . . THE MOST CONFLICTING INTEL TO DATE HAS OCCURRED TODAY [Tuesday – 10/04] . . . TIME WILL HAVE TO PROVE THE TRUTH OR NOT . . . IF YOUR WAITING ON A POSITIVE DEFINITIVE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS . . . YOUR GOING TO HAVE ASK SOMEONE BESIDES MYSELF . . . BECAUSE OF THE REPUDIATION OF INTEL TODAY [Tuesday – 10/04] LEAVES ME WONDERING WHAT IS ACTUALLY TRUE . . . AND WHAT MAY BE A MIS-INFORMATION CAMPAIGN TO THROW US OFF THE TRACK . . . I DON'T KNOW WHICH . . . AGAIN . . . VERY CONFLICTING INTEL TODAY [Tuesday – 10/04] . . . ONE SOURCE REPUDIATES THE OTHER SOURCE . . . WHICH IS TRUE . . . I DON'T KNOW . . . THE RV CAN OCCUR ANY MOMENT . . . OR IT MAY BE AWHILE . . . RIGHT NOW . . . SINCE THINGS CHANGED SO RAPIDLY SINCE LAST NIGHT [Monday – 10/03] . . . I JUST DON'T KNOW . . . IF BEAR5642 HADN'T BROKEN THE ICE I WOULDN'T HAVE POSTED . . . AS I ALWAYS TRY AS BEST AS I CAN TO UPLIFT AND ENCOURAGE . . . LIKE I SAID . . . THIS CAN OCCUR AT ANY MOMENT . . . BUT WE NEED TO BE PREPARED FOR ANOTHER CHANGE OF MIND IN IRAQ . . . THERE ARE NO ADVANTAGES TO IRAQ TO HOLD THIS UP . . . THEIR INFLATION RATE OF 8% HAS RISEN TO THE POINT AN RV IS IMPERATIVE . . . SHABIBI HAS WANTED THE RV FOR QUITE AWHILE . . . HE HAS TO GET PARLIAMENTS DECISION ALSO . . . I AM VERY OPTIMISTIC IN THIS INVESTMENT . . . AND WOULD PURCHASE MORE DINAR IF I WASN'T SO WELL SITUATED . . . BANKS IN THE USA ARE ALL PREPARED AND READY TO ACCOMMODATE A CASHING IN

Another well thought out post

from our friendly neighborhood dolt..........dang! I'm a poet. :lol:

:blink: gee...every time Okie says something that ultimately contradict that out come...i think about this poor moron... <_<

i guess the burning question we would love to hear is ".....IS THIS TRUE....?" :huh:

Yes, it is true............okie has no di**

but the rest of it is garbage

Quick question... I hate okie as much as everyone else and have been tricked by his LIES just as much as any other "newbie". But how many of us will actually be mad at him if and when this actually RV's??? Especially if it made you more money by buying more dinar??? He is scum, especially for persuading people who can not afford to buy more.

If you guess certain days for weeks at a time (over years at a time), would anyone really say he knew what he was talking about?

I could be a forecaster saying, "tomorrow will be sunny (cloudy), tomorrow will be sunny (rainy) and after a while.. it's finally sunny.

Quick question... I hate okie as much as everyone else and have been tricked by his LIES just as much as any other "newbie". But how many of us will actually be mad at him if and when this actually RV's??? Especially if it made you more money by buying more dinar??? He is scum, especially for persuading people who can not afford to buy more.

Nothing would change my feelings toward someone who purposely lies at the expense of others, whether it ever RV's or not. An RV somewhere down the road doesn't legitimize anything this man has said.

• Upvote 1

Read Okie's posts for entertainment (tragi-comedy) value only. We have been told over and over through the years that a wave of mis-direction and mis-information would preceed an RV/RI. That appears to be happening in the past few weeks. IMO, the signs are that we are getting close to this ride coming to an end. Hang in there, watch cbi.iq, and take what the gurus say for their own value.....comic value.

It allows us to vent our frustrations and anyone who has been sucked in by his and the other so called guru intel to read our true opinions of the intel they bring. Thus by reading our opinions they may become a bit more enlightened

BETTYBOOP,

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE MY FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON YOUR AVATAR.................HA HA HA LOL.

TREXXX

I just love out this guy has no regret for leading people on for over a year. EVERY DAY GUYS!!!! Who does not see this?

How can someone cry wolf for over 365 days straight and still have listeners?

And why the hell do people still post his crap?

Edited by CTS-VwithRV
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1