Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Classic OOM

stonewall67

[..OKIE OIL MAN] GACAVEGIRL--I DON'T PREDICT THE FUTURE--THIS CAN HAPPEN SUDDENLY OR MAY BE PROLONGED---I HAVE RECEIVED BOTH REPORTS TODAY

Now that's what I call covering your bases...... The RV will happen sometime between now and eternity!!!! LOL

Now that may be as close to being right as he will ever get. :lol:

• Upvote 1

[..OKIE OIL MAN] GACAVEGIRL--I DON'T PREDICT THE FUTURE--THIS CAN HAPPEN SUDDENLY OR MAY BE PROLONGED---I HAVE RECEIVED BOTH REPORTS TODAY

Now that's what I call covering your bases...... The RV will happen sometime between now and eternity!!!! LOL

Yes.....He didn't want to risk anything so his sharp intelligence suggested that statement to him.......That's true Genius .

sorry Knox, but his fake intel has really hurt people while he profits

Ok... I am no Okie fan.. I got booted from Planet Dinar for calling him out and then I got booted from OOM for doing the same thing but to state that he is profiting from this is to spread a rumor that has not and can not be substantiated. We in this country need to stop putting out false accusations without proof. This type of crap goes on everyday with the sole intent of bringing someone down. If you have PROOF that Okie is profiting, please share but to make a statement like that without proof makes you no better than Okie..... It's all just lies!!

• Upvote 4

Ok... I am no Okie fan.. I got booted from Planet Dinar for calling him out and then I got booted from OOM for doing the same thing but to state that he is profiting from this is to spread a rumor that has not and can not be substantiated. We in this country need to stop putting out false accusations without proof. This type of crap goes on everyday with the sole intent of bringing someone down. If you have PROOF that Okie is profiting, please share but to make a statement like that without proof makes you no better than Okie..... It's all just lies!!

No offense, man, but Okie told people they should plan on quitting their jobs once.

I don't mind him spouting off for entertainment value, but if you have as many followers as he does, that's just plain out and out wrong to do and shows a lack of caring or responsibility.

That's like me telling everyone they should go invest in something, not knowing anything about it because if they lose their money, hey, what do I care?

You have a responsibility. From newbies who don't know any better to people with IQ's that match Britney Spears on a drinking binge, you just don't tell people that.

• Upvote 2

LEAVE OKIE ALONE...HE'S A GOOD FELLOW.. AND SOME OF US REALLY LIKE HIM..WE ARE ALL CONFUSED

Give the poster some meds!!!!.........he needs them more than okie .......or is he actually okie. ......or is he............. ? I don't think the majority of us on this site are confused enough to not be able to recognise B.S. When we read it.

• Upvote 1

That's crazy, I said the same thing to my wife in bed last night "THIS CAN HAPPEN SUDDENLY OR MAY BE PROLONGED" . laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Go RV

• Upvote 2

Agree with all of that, but it really depends on what ones definition of "profiting" is... it doesn't have to be monetary... maybe spreading wild unfounded rumors sends a tickle up the old man's leg...and that's profit enough for him. He probably doesn't have much else to look forward to... :D

Agree with all of that, but it really depends on what ones definition of "profiting" is... it doesn't have to be monetary... maybe spreading wild unfounded rumors sends a tickle up the old man's leg...and that's profit enough for him. He probably doesn't have much else to look forward to... :D

LOL.... Your right about that... Maybe Okie is Chris Mathews after all!!!

Finally...he's going to get it right after all!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

LEAVE OKIE ALONE...HE'S A GOOD FELLOW.. AND SOME OF US REALLY LIKE HIM..WE ARE ALL CONFUSED

How does this statement = 22 negative votes. The guy has been in DV for a long time, has posted a good number of times, and even has a possitive rating, yet one comment and bam 22 negatives. Do people hate Okie so bad that they take it out on others who mention his name without an insult added to it?

How does this statement = 22 negative votes. The guy has been in DV for a long time, has posted a good number of times, and even has a possitive rating, yet one comment and bam 22 negatives. Do people hate Okie so bad that they take it out on others who mention his name without an insult added to it?

I can't speak to the hatred...but Okie is clearly an attention monger who has damaged a lot of people who bought into his crap and made poor decisions as a result of it. I think what he has done while associating himself with God is really pathetic and gives Christianity another bad rap. Isn't he a minister? IMO it's awful, and he deserves ever bit of hard time anyone gives him.