Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It will be a straight RV

I think there will be a straight RV.

First let's look at the money auctions,I think this was the plan to remove the zeros,if you want to take a money supply down without a lop the auction would be the best way to do it.if you took 175,000,000 USD and times it by 1170 (which is the rate of the dinar) and you did this for 22 days it would give you 4.5 trillion dinar a month once shab got the amount of dinar reduced to let's say for example 3 trillion dinar in circulation(I will explain later why I chose 3 trillion.) all he would have to do is keep the auction going to balance the money supply,now instead of their being 30 trillion dinar in circulation there is really 3 trillion dinar and 24 billion USD dollars in circulation which if you do the math 24 billion usd x 1170 plus the 3 trillion of dinar is 30 trillion which is what they are claiming in circulation.when they do their budget they say it is 86 trillion dinar now we all know their were not 86 trillion dinar even printed so they used petro dollars to cover the budget, but when they are speaking of their finances they always convert to dinars because it is their currency.now I chose 3 trillion because I read a article that stated they were trying to get the currency down to 4 trillion dinars with 2.9 billion notes in circulation. I am not sure what is true if the USA does have 4 trillion dinar in it's foreign currency reserves and they have the oil for dinar deal.and we all read how that plays out when we cash in a 10 thousand dinar note and we receive barrels of oil and at what it cost Iraq to produce a barrel of oil after it's broken down it actually cost them .60 cents so to recover a 10 thousand dinar note is actually 126 dollars.so if you figure their is 4.5 to 7.5 trillion dinar out of Iraq that will be used for oil purchases only it would cost no more than a trilion to recover the dinar.so if you take the trillion outside and the 3 trillion inside that would give you their goal of 4 trillion.the other countries might not even cash in for oil they may use the new stronger dinar in their foreign currency reserves.now don't take none of these numbers to be actual because no one knows how much dinars are in or out the country but these figures are just round abouts and the numbers could be adjusted thru the money auctions to fit Iraqis needs so it could be 1trillion dinar in circulation and the rest usd I don't know just giving you some numbers to get my point across either way Iraq could easily RV 1 to 1 with the usd since people are already trained in using the usd and this would be a win win situation for everyone including the people of Iraq not to mention the less confusing way for everyone even less confusing than a lop.

• Upvote 7

sfredieu- sounds like you have thought this through pretty good. I also think it will come together with a straight up RV whenever the powers that be decide to release it... hopefully soon! I'm thinking the 1 to 1 is the minimum. Sure... that makes transactions easier because they are used to the dollar... but I don't think they are going to want to stay pegged to the dollar for long so why not just go right back to where they were or even top Kuwait? ... you know they wanna!!! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

'BULLY! BULLY![/b]' date='02 October 2011 - 09:30 AM' timestamp='1317565847' post='691907']

GO RV!

Like the name... esp. when you hear it said in a Teddy Roosevelt voice! BULLY! wink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

First let's look at the money auctions,I think this was the plan to remove the zeros,if you want to take a money supply down without a lop the auction would be the best way to do it.if you took 175,000,000 USD and times it by 1170 (which is the rate of the dinar) and you did this for 22 days it would give you 4.5 trillion dinar a month once shab got the amount of dinar reduced to let's say for example 3 trillion dinar in circulation(I will explain later why I chose 3 trillion.) all he would have to do is keep the auction going to balance the money supply,now instead of their being 30 trillion dinar in circulation there is really 3 trillion dinar and 24 billion USD dollars in circulation which if you do the math 24 billion usd x 1170 plus the 3 trillion of dinar is 30 trillion which is what they are claiming in circulation.when they do their budget they say it is 86 trillion dinar now we all know their were not 86 trillion dinar even printed so they used petro dollars to cover the budget, but when they are speaking of their finances they always convert to dinars because it is their currency.now I chose 3 trillion because I read a article that stated they were trying to get the currency down to 4 trillion dinars with 2.9 billion notes in circulation. I am not sure what is true if the USA does have 4 trillion dinar in it's foreign currency reserves and they have the oil for dinar deal.and we all read how that plays out when we cash in a 10 thousand dinar note and we receive barrels of oil and at what it cost Iraq to produce a barrel of oil after it's broken down it actually cost them .60 cents so to recover a 10 thousand dinar note is actually 126 dollars.so if you figure their is 4.5 to 7.5 trillion dinar out of Iraq that will be used for oil purchases only it would cost no more than a trilion to recover the dinar.so if you take the trillion outside and the 3 trillion inside that would give you their goal of 4 trillion.the other countries might not even cash in for oil they may use the new stronger dinar in their foreign currency reserves.now don't take none of these numbers to be actual because no one knows how much dinars are in or out the country but these figures are just round abouts and the numbers could be adjusted thru the money auctions to fit Iraqis needs so it could be 1trillion dinar in circulation and the rest usd I don't know just giving you some numbers to get my point across either way Iraq could easily RV 1 to 1 with the usd since people are already trained in using the usd and this would be a win win situation for everyone including the people of Iraq not to mention the less confusing way for everyone even less confusing than a lop.

great post, remember though that the investor (the us citizens) has un-circulated notes, so they could get the circulated notes down to there desired number. good post

Wow, I will say when, instead of if, just imagine. When we read that it just may be petty differences and egos that are holding this up, the frustration level for us is tremendous. And, to me, another indication that this is going to happen is that the Iraqis, as poor as they are, have not overtaken the GOI. They must have confidence from what they hear that their lives will soon be changed.

Straigt up RV no doubt in my mind. 1 because Sonny says so and 2 because it's the only thing that makes sense. Great post by the way.

1) Sound Logic on this point

2) that ( making sense) was never anything of importance in their ( Iraqi) twisted reasonings, I'm afraid.

All a straight up RV needs is a sprinkling of Fairy Dust magic. Simple. Prolly some of that under some ancient unturned stone there in Iraq. What's that? There ain't no stones? Dam!

WAIT!! I think I have some fairy dust in my purse!!

Nope, a sugar packet exploded, that's all. sorry folks

First let's look at the money auctions,I think this was the plan to remove the zeros,if you want to take a money supply down without a lop the auction would be the best way to do it.if you took 175,000,000 USD and times it by 1170 (which is the rate of the dinar) and you did this for 22 days it would give you 4.5 trillion dinar a month once shab got the amount of dinar reduced to let's say for example 3 trillion dinar in circulation

I agree that the auctions could be used to replace dinars with dollars, but so far they have not been. If we trust the CBI figures on the auctions then should we not also trust the figures on the increases in the money supply? So far its only going up, not down. Even if they include dollars in their figure of M2 (which I very much doubt) the total is still going up.

I'll skip over the part about secret oil deals, UST supplies of dinars in excess of all other foreign reserves combined, and Iraq selling their oil for less than the market price and all that

..... just giving you some numbers to get my point across either way Iraq could easily RV 1 to 1 with the usd since people are already trained in using the usd and this would be a win win situation for everyone including the people of Iraq not to mention the less confusing way for everyone even less confusing than a lop.

Tour first premise is that Iraq could reduce the dinar's in circulation by 10x (30T to 3T) but then you end up at a 1:1 RV which is a 1,200x multipler, so in the end they still are increasing the value of the money supply by 1200/10 or 120 times from its current value of 30T dinars at .00086 or 24B dollars to 3T dinars at 1.0 or 3T dollars. They money in circulation for the US (M1) is about 8T or only 2.5x the value you propose for Iraq, yet our GDP at 14T is 140x theirs at 100B. I don't think it makes sense, as much as I would like it to.

I agree that the auctions could be used to replace dinars with dollars, but so far they have not been. If we trust the CBI figures on the auctions then should we not also trust the figures on the increases in the money supply? So far its only going up, not down. Even if they include dollars in their figure of M2 (which I very much doubt) the total is still going up.

I'll skip over the part about secret oil deals, UST supplies of dinars in excess of all other foreign reserves combined, and Iraq selling their oil for less than the market price and all that

Tour first premise is that Iraq could reduce the dinar's in circulation by 10x (30T to 3T) but then you end up at a 1:1 RV which is a 1,200x multipler, so in the end they still are increasing the value of the money supply by 1200/10 or 120 times from its current value of 30T dinars at .00086 or 24B dollars to 3T dinars at 1.0 or 3T dollars. They money in circulation for the US (M1) is about 8T or only 2.5x the value you propose for Iraq, yet our GDP at 14T is 140x theirs at 100B. I don't think it makes sense, as much as I would like it to.

Although I disagree in terms of the information the CBI has supplied you are correct.

I agree secret oil deals and such with the UST my be foil hat territory. However the individuals whom where in the past and are presently in charge of the UST (Timothy Geithner) are so shady such conspiracies cannot be completely ruled out. Also I'm sorry to inform you but if you truly believe our M1 supply is only 8 trillion you've been lied to.

Edited by B-gap

Although I disagree in terms of the information the CBI has supplied you are correct.

I agree secret oil deals and such with the UST my be foil hat territory. However the individuals whom where in the past and are presently in charge of the UST (Timothy Geithner) are so shady such conspiracies cannot be completely ruled out. Also I'm sorry to inform you but if you truly believe our M1 supply is only 8 trillion you've been lied to.

I don't see how M1 (on demand deposits + cash) can possibly be bigger than GDP, so even if you go up to that limit, it still doesn't work for Iraq's M1 to be 30x its GDP. I could easily go 2x one way or the other, who knows how accurate all these figures are (they are quite difficult to calculate), but 30x is a way out of line in my view.