Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

more okie garbage

davenfl

more crap from okie which explains why no rv even tho him and the other jerk self proclaimed gur's all said we are on an hour to hour alert.

09/30/2011 3:28 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] 1 SHORT POST AND IT IS TOO BE CONSIDERED AS INFORMATION ONLY AND NOT CONFIRMED INTEL. I AM STILL VERY POSITIVE ABOUT OUR INVESTMENT. I AM NOT SATISIFIED WITH THE RATE BEING BANTERED AROUND ---BUT--I WISH IT WERE SO. NOW THERE HAS ARISEN A SITUATION IN IRAQ JUST LAST NIGHT THAT MAY HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE DATELINE OF THE R/V. PM MALIKI APPEARS POSSIBLY TO BE TRYING TO DO AN END RUN AROUND THE SIGNED AND PUBLISHED ERBIL AGREEMENT WHICH YOU ALL KNOW IS THE KEY TO THE LOCK. THEY WERE GIVEN A FEW DAYS TO WORK OUT THE AGREEMENT WHICH I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO DISCUSS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO KNOW ABOUT IT. I LIKE YOU HAVE HEARD ALL THE BANK RUMORS WHICH I CAN'T PROVE BUT HOPE THEY ARE TRUE. I AM NOT PUTTING A DAMPNER ON THE NEWS BUT YOU NEED TO AT LEAST BE PREPARED BECAUSE THE OUTCOME OF THE MEETINGS NOW GOING ON HAS A DIRECT IMPACT ON US ALL. LET'S PRAY THAT THE ISSUES NOW IN CONTENTION WILL BE SOLVED QUICKLY.

3:34 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] IT ALL BOIL'S DOWN TO MALIKI NOT WANTING TO RELINQUISH A DEGREE OF HIS POWER THAT IS ENCOMPASSED IN THE ERBIL AGREEMENT

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 11

more crap from okie which explains why no rv even tho him and the other jerk self proclaimed gur's all said we are on an hour to hour alert.

09/30/2011 3:28 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] 1 SHORT POST AND IT IS TOO BE CONSIDERED AS INFORMATION ONLY AND NOT CONFIRMED INTEL. I AM STILL VERY POSITIVE ABOUT OUR INVESTMENT. I AM NOT SATISIFIED WITH THE RATE BEING BANTERED AROUND ---BUT--I WISH IT WERE SO. NOW THERE HAS ARISEN A SITUATION IN IRAQ JUST LAST NIGHT THAT MAY HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE DATELINE OF THE R/V. PM MALIKI APPEARS POSSIBLY TO BE TRYING TO DO AN END RUN AROUND THE SIGNED AND PUBLISHED ERBIL AGREEMENT WHICH YOU ALL KNOW IS THE KEY TO THE LOCK. THEY WERE GIVEN A FEW DAYS TO WORK OUT THE AGREEMENT WHICH I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO DISCUSS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO KNOW ABOUT IT. I LIKE YOU HAVE HEARD ALL THE BANK RUMORS WHICH I CAN'T PROVE BUT HOPE THEY ARE TRUE. I AM NOT PUTTING A DAMPNER ON THE NEWS BUT YOU NEED TO AT LEAST BE PREPARED BECAUSE THE OUTCOME OF THE MEETINGS NOW GOING ON HAS A DIRECT IMPACT ON US ALL. LET'S PRAY THAT THE ISSUES NOW IN CONTENTION WILL BE SOLVED QUICKLY.

3:34 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] IT ALL BOIL'S DOWN TO MALIKI NOT WANTING TO RELINQUISH A DEGREE OF HIS POWER THAT IS ENCOMPASSED IN THE ERBIL AGREEMENT

yeah we know, its somebody elses fault :angry:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh my God!

Another WRONG post by Okie.

He sounds like a hell of a nice guy but I sure wish he'd not post anymore until he can (and does) post verification.....VERIFICATION.

All this garbage about being sworn to secrecy is just that...garbage.

If any of the news outlets had sources as great as he says his are the news organizations would be busting butt to hire them.....although with validity of info they've been providing for Okie that may not be a wist course of action.

Okie, you sound like a hell of a nice guy and very sincere but, you're hurting people man. People trust you. You're causing a lot of emotional trouble with your recklessness.

• Upvote 1

Oh my God!

Another WRONG post by Okie.

He sounds like a hell of a nice guy but I sure wish he'd not post anymore until he can (and does) post verification.....VERIFICATION.

All this garbage about being sworn to secrecy is just that...garbage.

If any of the news outlets had sources as great as he says his are the news organizations would be busting butt to hire them.....although with validity of info they've been providing for Okie that may not be a wist course of action.

Okie, you sound like a hell of a nice guy and very sincere but, you're hurting people man. People trust you. You're causing a lot of emotional trouble with your recklessness.

Well thank the folks that bring it to DV... davenfl in this case.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now this my friends I would really like to see Adams rebuttal. Cause part of it is true, but what about Shabibi, he's back next week and that is what we have heard that this all needs to be settled. And we also have seen news reports saying Maliki is in agreement to all the terms. So what up here???? Oh, crap, so sorry guys, consider the source. Got wrapped up here.

Go ahead and pull that eject handle Okie...... I packed your parachute for ya.... YOU WILL BE FINE.... ;)

Bodeen...how cynical but funny :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

9-30-2011 Guru Ghost [OkieOilMan site] TALKED WITH OKIE---HE SAID--WONDER IF PEOPLE ARE FINALLY PREPARED---I SAID--IN WHAT REGARDS? --HIS REPLY WAS--ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TONIGHT AND THEN AGAIN TOMMOROW. 2 BASKETS ARE TOO MUCH OVERLOAD ON COMPUTERS--THUS 2 DAY'S MAKES THINGS EASIER, WATCH TONIGHT---WATCH TOMMORROW---AS OKIE SAYS---NUFF SAID

9-30-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man LET ME STICK MY NECK OUT LIKE A GIRAFFE HERE---AND I MAY HAVE TO EAT THESE WORDS---INTEL JUST RECEIVED STATED THIS AFTERNOON LATE MAY BE OUR TIME---TIME WILL PROVE OR DISPROVE INTEL. I AM NOT CALLING IT-----ONLY PASSING ALONG INFORMATION---I AM ONLY A MESSENGER

He's NOT calling it? is he feeling ok? Hope he has a strong stomach for those words He MAY have to eat

I'm real curious, if all of you don't like Okie's posts, and they are labeled as such, why do you read them and then get upset? Why don't you just skip reading them?

as unpopular as this answer may be, I find them kind of amusing. I like the people on this site too much to make fun of them, so Okie and crew are my only hope