Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(AndieZ Wells Fargo Bank story Thursday 9/29/11

trooper

My wells Fargo man told me he ran into Indians just outside of Dry gulch, is that close to Waco?ohmy.gif

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it the "wells fargo" wagon that was bringing the band instruments to the folks in "The Music Man"? That means it will RV next Thursday!!! YIPPIE!! :rolleyes:

Musicals suck, anyone that would watch a musi.......oh sorry, you like musicals?blush.gif

:lol: ummmmmm no, of course not. It was on TV at an electronics store next door to the bank where they were discussing the fact that the bank tellers are being trained for cash in! yeah..yeah..that's it

i believe it, this is why

Sorry, AquaDude, not getting the connection.

The only exciting thing in Waco is Robert Griffin III.

Well itsNot the Only exciting thin in Waco

,however Waco I'm sure appreciates this excitement much better than 1993

Go RV

[quote name=Crow' date='29 September 2011 - 01:54 exist

PM' timestamp='1317322471' post='688686]

ISNT JANET RENO THE BRANCH MANAGER OF THAT WFB???? Sorry I couldn't resist!! :P

No shevis not nor do they want her to be

Pleas try to r

[quote name=Crow' date='29 September 2011 - 01:54 exist

PM' timestamp='1317322471' post='688686]

ISNT JANET RENO THE BRANCH MANAGER OF THAT WFB???? Sorry I couldn't resist!! :P

No shevis not nor do they want her to be

Pleas try to r

HisPrincess (AndieZ Wells Fargo Bank story Thursday): OOM 9/29/11

September 29th, 2011 10:36 am ·

10:29 AM [Andie_Z] FROM A FRIEND OF MINE THIS MORNING: Got some news for you… Yesterday I got a call from a trust friend whose niece is a branch manager with Wells Fargo in the Waco area. She called my friend, a CEO of a company, and said that she just got a memo from WF Corporate. The memo stated that the Swift codes had come to the banks and that Dinar holders could be cashing out on Friday (9/30). She did not give a rate, but did say that we would be “very, very ” happy. We got the call about an hour after the memo down.

Mods if this is already posted please remove.

wondering if someone anyone can contact this Andie Z person and maybe Okie can call this bank. Shoot these bank stories can get you going. they sound so legit.

If someone gives me a name or particular branch

I will call and verify

HisPrincess (AndieZ Wells Fargo Bank story Thursday): OOM 9/29/11

September 29th, 2011 10:36 am ·

10:29 AM [Andie_Z] FROM A FRIEND OF MINE THIS MORNING: Got some news for you… Yesterday I got a call from a trust friend whose niece is a branch manager with Wells Fargo in the Waco area. She called my friend, a CEO of a company, and said that she just got a memo from WF Corporate. The memo stated that the Swift codes had come to the banks and that Dinar holders could be cashing out on Friday (9/30). She did not give a rate, but did say that we would be “very, very ” happy. We got the call about an hour after the memo came down.

Mods if this is already posted please remove.

wondering if someone anyone can contact this Andie Z person and maybe Okie can call this bank. Shoot these bank stories can get you going. they sound so legit.

It is now SATURDAY, 10/1

Yesterday, I contacted EVERY SINGLE Wells Fargo bank in the Waco area. I verified that NOT ONE knows ANYTHING about any such supposed MEMO.