Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

im gettin sick of the threads that say why the RV will happen. then they says something that happened to them that day....getys my hopes up for nothing....seriously....if its not from an offical site...don't posts threads like that lol....sorry i had to vent

np................. feel better?

ha a lil....no not really lol

ok, so here is the thing............we have a LOT of fun poking fun at these guys and poking holes in their "theories". We all seem to have the understanding now that nothing they say has any weight to it. 99% of what they get, they lift from us. The only reason it isn't 100% is because Adam doesn't do rate and date. As long as you have the understanding that it is only being posted here for entertainment, and to be honest, some pretty substantial target practice when you want to blow off some steam, all will be well. Til then, if it really bothers you, if it says "from another site" or something about Gurus/Okie/Bear, you might not want to read it. HAVE FUN and remember that the second you stop looking for something, you usually find it. Same basic premise with the RV

• Upvote 1

Why even post this? Actually, why am I responding to it? This investment has become ridiculous. I log on everyday, and know that someone is going to put something up that means absolutely nothing. Yet, I'm still here reading it. I have got to get a life. My bad...completely.

• Upvote 3

Why even post this? Actually, why am I responding to it? This investment has become ridiculous. I log on everyday, and know that someone is going to put something up that means absolutely nothing. Yet, I'm still here reading it. I have got to get a life. My bad...completely.

Yeah, i am a bit obsessed myself.

Hey Despain, here is an idea for a new venture that we could make a ton of money on! A Dinar Investor Detox and 12 Step Program!

NaMaday!!

Kind of like watching train wreck. You hope everyone is ok but you have to look and see if there is any blood.

SICK! But TRUE!

:lol::lol::lol:

Namaste!

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 1

I laughed so hard at one of the Okie posts this morning, and it felt so good. Stuck at home in the house most days, I find this site a blessing. I only started in July, but I am so long past believing most of what I read here, but it definitely has entertainment value. When this RV actually comes to pass, which I do regularly pray for, I am really going to miss a number of you guys.

We get the "Gurus" "Intel" which is 100% crazy more or less creative BS at Best...

Then we have those ones who claim they talk with God (or the Saints or the Virgin Mary) and received more or less cryptic messages from Him./ Them .. announcing the coming of the Dinar RV and sometimes also date &rate ......

This is another Dept. of surreal hallucinated BS.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Come on do you really believe all these guyss

No. It has come through time what we, (as investors) need to weed through the fluff, pumps and blabber and decide on our own what's really legit. We all have our own opinions based on what we read here and collectively gather from other sites and research.

It does get frustrating when all some do is regularly post complete crap to pump and keep themselves in the spotlight to only to get people to buy. Don't feed off them!

I'm not going to tell you to step back and walk away but you have to read this site like a newspaper.... you have sections for news, business, entertainment and comics.. etc. Remember, even when you read the newspaper, you're merely reading someone's opinion of what the actual news really is..

So, next time you see the words Okie, Bear.. etc. shift your brain into "comic" mode and hope it's at least a tiny bit more entertaining then Charlie Brown and Snoopy in the "Peanuts" column.

Just sayin'..

Come on do you really believe all these guyss

No! Do you? :lol:

We get the "Gurus" "Intel" which is 100% crazy more or less creative BS at Best...

Then we have those ones who claim they talk with God (or the Saints or the Virgin Mary) and received more or less cryptic messages from Him./ Them .. announcing the coming of the Dinar RV and sometimes also date &rate ......

This is another Dept. of surreal hallucinated BS.

Gave you a +1. :lol:

• Upvote 1

You mean you don't believe them?:rolleyes:

They are so predictable. Today's Thursday?

Ok you guys know the script - RV anytime today,

rates are loaded - may be this afternoon, or if not,

certainly tomorrow.

Of course when tomorrow comes it will be -

got held up due to (draws a slip out of hat)

Kenya being upset with the rate.

all cleared up now, we should see rv by sunday nite

Cashin Monday morning.

We are all so blessed.....AD NASEUM