Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THEY NEVER share the info

tim5400

Great tidbits from BSP Sun. AM (Highhopes post PTR): Dinar Recaps 9/25/11

September 25th, 2011 02:56 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

[alreadyblessed] AS OF LATE LAST NIGHT…EVERYTHING WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME…I SPOKE TO TONY LATE EST AND WE ARE ANXIOUS TO SEE WHAT THE FOREX BRINGS TODAY AND WHAT THE BANKS SHOW TOMORROW MORNING….MY WORDS…NOT TONY’S!

[alreadyblessed] WE ARE EXUBERANT

[alreadyblessed] THAT IS THE BEST WE HAVE TILL I TALK TO TONY TODAY AND GET YOU ANOTHER UPDATE…

(The below was posted at PTR by VNJW)

From Today:

sun 12pm est [alreadyblessed:] tony update – - it’s going to be a great day! Unbelievable information coming in! Enjoy your day! More info later! (ssshhh we woke him up again)

LINK

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Do you actually believe those 2 clowns over at PTR.

I was a member there from the beginning and each and every week, Tony said there was going to be an RV...

There a bunch of idiots with no more intel than the rest of us have...

B.

Great tidbits from BSP Sun. AM (Highhopes post PTR): Dinar Recaps 9/25/11

September 25th, 2011 02:56 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

[alreadyblessed] AS OF LATE LAST NIGHT…EVERYTHING WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME…I SPOKE TO TONY LATE EST AND WE ARE ANXIOUS TO SEE WHAT THE FOREX BRINGS TODAY AND WHAT THE BANKS SHOW TOMORROW MORNING….MY WORDS…NOT TONY’S!

[alreadyblessed] WE ARE EXUBERANT

[alreadyblessed] THAT IS THE BEST WE HAVE TILL I TALK TO TONY TODAY AND GET YOU ANOTHER UPDATE…

(The below was posted at PTR by VNJW)

From Today:

sun 12pm est [alreadyblessed:] tony update – - it’s going to be a great day! Unbelievable information coming in! Enjoy your day! More info later! (ssshhh we woke him up again)

LINK

• Upvote 3

What are these high level people going to talk about next week if the RV doesn't take place?

Oh... they are going to go back to the script writers and come up with new excuses and "secret intel" for the coming week.

In the day of instant images, isn't it amazing that not one single person could come up with a photo, or screen shot of the rate that has been on every bank monitor on the planet except yours and mine.

When it happens, everyone of us will know because of the technology we have in our posession. Unfortunately, the "Gurus" are using technology from the earl 1900's.

Their choice of communication " TOP SECRET CARRIER PIGIONS"

To everyone, have a tremendous and prosperous week.

GO RV

• Upvote 3

"tony update – - it’s going to be a great day! Unbelievable information coming in! "

Actually, if you read it carefully, he didn't lie: keywords: "UNBELIEVABLE INFORMATION" - it's NEVER believable - not from ANY site. So why do so many believe? I love the favorite annoying refrain......."one of these days they're gonna be right." Who says so? The pumpers and gurus? They'll never be right, because they're ALWAYS wrong. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

WAIT A MINUTE....dont get me wrong...I dont drink their kool-aid ..never have never will...im just trying to show us all that they say they have great info but cannot share it at this time......they say they will share it later but they never do......believe me Ive been hear awhile and until we see the big issues resolve with the HCL,article 140 ...the ministry seats(security and defense)..and settling issues with Kuwait THIS aint happening soon JMO

These are the same people who show up at UFO cons, wild eyed emot-eek.gif with fear and caffine, a battered old briefcase cuffed to their wrists saying they have ALL the secrets and intel of the Alien conspiracy files inside the case, but if they show you, they and you will die at the hands of the govnt. ph34r.gif

What bothers me is that they have somehow managed to group together emot-hug.gif under the OKIE Plan for Total World Domination, (kiss his feet, kiss his feet, Okie wacko.gif and Guru Crew know ALL ,) to pump this crap out on a daily basis.

The Newbiesblink.gif drag this crap onto the forum and then wonder why the DV's cool.gif dice them up for fishbait. Because you paid a dime to look inside the briefcase...and you think you found something of value worth sharing. Actually, you've been played for a foolmad.gif. emot-woot.gif Welcome to highschool.emot-woot.gif

• Upvote 2

Hello Everyone:

I read all the comments - (a) the rv has occurred; (B) the rv will be at $2 or $3 or $4; © the rv annoucement will be made today (d) the hcl bill has been signed; etc, etc. etc. Everyone, including myself gets really excited when we read these postings because we want the rv to happen so badly and then we're disappointed when it doesn't take place.

I've been holding my dinar for 7 years and have experienced all the roller coaster emotions that one could feel. But guess what, reality hit me like a ton of bricks the other day and I told my sister that unless we receive our text and e-mail from Adam to take all this crap with a grain of salt. I listen in on conference calls with The another site, The IQD Team, etc. and I realize we are closer than ever so I'm asking everyone to keep a level head and continue to listen to Adam and Adam only. Sure, it's great to listen to the other sites but when it comes to accurate information Adam is the only person to provide us with this and what I appreciate most is that he doesn't make false predictions or promises just to pump us up.

So folks, let's keep our fingers and toes crossed that we hear about an rrrrrvvvvvv soon - my creditors are driving me nuts - I am past ready to hear from Adam. I, too, want to wake up tomorrow moring a multi-millionnaire. Wow, that has a great ring to it - ***MULTI - MILLIONNAIRE*** - oh yeah ! ! ! ! !

Vanilla Wafer

• Upvote 1

The Newbiesblink.gif drag this crap onto the forum and then wonder why the DV's cool.gif dice them up for fishbait. Because you paid a dime to look inside the briefcase...and you think you found something of value worth

In this case you'd be right, but most of the seasoned characters that drag over these rumours do so for the rest of us to have a good laugh! And I do find them funny! :lol: You need to lighten up a bit friend. :)

By the way, I haven't been on this site for long either, but you've only been here a month and your calling others Newbies! That's funny too! :lol:

BLA-BLA-BLA-BLA-BLA......Tuesday.....wednesday......thursday.........just got off the phone........great info coming in............best news to date.......my intell.

Does any of this sound familiar. :lol:

And don't forget to add, "I'm not at liberty to say any more" and "my intel is a very high up source in the UST . . . " :lol:

• Upvote 1

my post got messed up....what my point is ....is that they never share their intel...they just say they will share more LATER...BUT later never comes

Why follow-up with more lies (more work) when the sheeple took the first lies hook, line, and sinker. And then they gaffed themselves, pulled themselves on board, hopped on the BBQ and dabbed themselves with lemon juice. And in between the gaffing and dabbing, they managed to get on the Internet to make another dinar purchase!

Who needs more lies?