Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi said...

Dinar Buddy

it is old article

Gee Manny, thank you for well thought out input and contribution to the discussion at DV. You are so articulate with details.

One suggestion: If you want current news, get off your lazy a** and go find it.

DinarBuddy, thank you for the post. This kind of information keeps us all going and coming back for more. Many of us appreciate your time and effort to bring this info to us.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Interesting...is this the first article that mentions Raising the Exchange value without mention of deleting three zeros?

Yea very positive sign. We don't want to hear delete the zeroes bc any educated person understands that would refer to a RD

Nvm. Another article to pump sales on a Friday... It does say 2005? Explanation for that?

Gee Manny, thank you for well thought out input and contribution to the discussion at DV. You are so articulate with details.

One suggestion: If you want current news, get off your lazy a** and go find it.

DinarBuddy, thank you for the post. This kind of information keeps us all going and coming back for more. Many of us appreciate your time and effort to bring this info to us.

Hey Carrello,

Can you give me the highlights of this article? I'm too f-ing lazy to read it all. :)

• Downvote 1

Great article!

However looking for the date after said it’s old …. (I’m older than the article and keep moving … :lol: )

I find out that when in the page of the article you click (right side) on Printer Friendly Page shows the date:

Governor of Central Bank:

Date: Thursday, January 25

Thread: News and economic reports

This year's budget focused on increasing the volume of investment in Iraq

Iraqi Media Network

Said Dr. Shabibi Central Bank Governor that the budget for this year's investment budget because it focused on the size of the investment Ziada.

Shabibi said that the Central Bank's role is to address the imbalance that ………………………………………..

Looking in my computer calendar, There is only 1 Thursday, January 25:

1- Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2- Monday, January 25, 2010

3- Sunday, January 25, 2009

4- Friday, January 25, 2008

5- Thursday, January 25, 2007

6- Wednesday, January 25, 2006

7- Tuesday, January 25, 2005

8- Sunday, January 25, 2004

Interesting...is this the first article that mentions Raising the Exchange value without mention of deleting three zeros?

well, the year 2007 answer us that question.

However I think that Shabibi is still in the same path today about what he said in 2007 :D

Go RV ! :twothumbs: