Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pinot Dinar (Bank story): OOM 9/20/11

trooper

I HAVE FOUND, THERE IS NO BANK IN THE U.S. THAT WILL DEPOSIT FOREIGN CURRENCY INTO AN ACCOUNT AS THAT CURRENCY. THEY WILL CASH IT INTO U.S. $$$.... THEREFORE, YOU ARE SCREWED. CALL ANY BANK AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF. CHASE, WF, 5/3, WHOM EVER... BY MY UNDERSTANDING, FOREIGN BANKS DO THAT FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS, ESPECIALLY THE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES, GB, GERMANY, FRANCE, ETC. .... SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE TRYING TO GIVE HER THE SHAFT AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY...

• Upvote 1

Of course they wanted her to deposit all her dinar at Fifth Third......without knowing the rate. That way they can exact the maximum spread on her dinar and, boy will it be a doozie. These banks ain't stupid and they will prey on dinar holders that don't take the time to educate themselves as to the exchange options that are available to them by the myriad of banks and dealers that will be hanging up a shingle to get their exchange business. This is going to be the 21st Century's equivalent to the Great Gold Rush. Take your time, assess your exchange options, and proceed with an educated plan. The vultures will be out there; especially those that weren't smart enough or risk-bearing enough to buy their own dinar. IMO, they will try to grab as much of yours as possible.

• Upvote 2

Pinot Dinar (Bank story): OOM 9/20/11

September 20th, 2011 05:14 pm · Posted in RUMORS

5:45 PM [bob_Dinarly _andthewailers] Ok, here is the scoop. The FIFTH THIRD BANK

in Chicago wanted there client, to deposit her Dinar with them. She had a

physical meeting with them today. They didn’t have the rate and couldn’t tell

her the spread they would charge, so she declined to deposit with them until she

had the rate and cost. They did tell her that the rates should show up between

now and tomorrow night as The Bank of Bagdad is going public this Thursday on

the Iraqi stock exchange, and the rate needs to be Live before they can go

public.

5:45 PM [bob_Dinarly _andthewailers] The wealth management

divisions that got the directive from the Treasury are being proactive and

contacting a selected amount of clients to see if they can get deposits prior to

the rate being listed. Makes perfect sense! We are very close

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE... that to be true. But it is not. Doing so would jeopardize the entire bank. OCC would have them shut down in seconds. It just isn't possible. Unfortunately this one is a rumor and not true

I only comment on Bank issues for one reason. It's what I know first hand No BS, NO Fluff, just honesty. I want it to be true like everyone, but sorry. NOT.

and depsoit it where????? in a US CURRENCY account? that would be the dumbest thing anyone could ever do. I know there are alot of smarter more educated people than me on here, but dont be fooled by banks "helping hand" Banks are going to CRANK us..... do your shopping, groups are better, volume counts......... But please be smart. TRUST NO ONE.... not even your spouse ( LOL) just kidding about that.

"Chicago wanted there client..." Really? English is not my mother tongue, nor my first language I speak, but the hair stands up on my back when I see these so called gurus use there instead of their, or where instead of were, or were instead of we're. Don't you think that someone with such a poor command of English can't really have anything meaningful to say?

HUH is in the lead followed closely on the inside by REEEAAALLY while comint up on the outside is OH MY GOOOOLLY, being challenged by DAAAAMN. Unfortunately HOLY IQD seems to have gotten and bad start and is back five lengths cleaning up the rear.

Yup a fun night!

:woot:

smee2

:lol::lol::lol: