Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PTR 9 PM ET Tuesday Call Notes and Replay #s

iraqimillionaire

PTR 9pm (ET) Tuesday Call Notes and Replay #'s (VNJW post at PTR)

09/20/2011(760) 569-7699 Pin #516313

Notes by MustRVango:

Apologies for any misinterpretations!

PTR CC 9-20-11

Good Evening 6PM California Sept 20th.

We don't normally do a call this time of the day especially on this day, but the RV has happened. No, not really.

There is a lot of good news going on today. Lots of confirmation . Not going to hype this up or pump this up. too many wolf cries. Nothing really happening just more confirmation of things moving forward.

Tony-Who you saying we are not going to hype this up. It is good news. We have been trying to confirm some things. This morning we got HCL approved again. We saw this 3 weeks ago and then again . The difference here folks is that this time it is going to appear in the gazette.

I am bringing Ken on, he contacted some of the other sources in Iraq. ken you made some calls today.

Ken-First of all the Erbil agreement that everybody has been talking about, is just a formality, it has already done. It is a touchdown. We are waiting on a 2 point convergent. The president is suppose to speak at the UN and this is only a formality as well. The things that Frank and Delta spoke about is 100% accurate. Shabibi was on TV and he did smile and say that he was going to put the rate back to where it was.

Tony-We did see the TV program. We also got a call from someone saying that the lower denoms are out and that his cousin has some in his hands.

We also received news about the fact that the HCL is done and out. This is coming from sources in Baghdad. They work and live in Baghdad.

Read More Link on Right

Some people feel that we should see some things before Taliban's US speech tomorrow. Ken I want to say thank you for getting up and making that call.

You have heard about the Erbil agreement. It passed again today. It too is suppose to be in the gazette tomorrow..

Ken-they did not want this to go hand in hand because this thing with Maliki is a power move. He has to generally make this acknowledgement. The Kurds are pretty much done with this.

Tony-this was the information that we were getting today. The Erbil agreement, the HCL and the lower denoms.

There was also information today form the banks. The banks said that the numbers are changing on their screens. Forex people are seeing adjustments and are seeing some memos sayign get everything ready for a transformation.

We are looking for this to happen by Friday if not sooner. I don't even think that we will make it to Friday. Now, that is the good news.

You are seeing things on the other boards. This is the news. this was a great, great day. I think that this is going to be a historic wee.

Dan- I wish that I had recorded you earlier. You were so excited that I couldn't' even understand you.

I have personally been seeing the wolf cry too many times. It really does look promising for this week.

If you push toward a date and the date doesn't happen.

I personally believe that there are some things to take place and I don't believe that it can happen before Friday. I have talked to enough people smarter than myself and there are some things that are taking place that are really, really good

Tony, you know what I am talking about and Gary you know what I am talking about. What I am talking about is something that is really, really positive, but it is something that will take its toll and it's going to take some time. I am not trying to keep everyone grounded I am just trying to give my honest opinion.

Tony--This is not a state secret , it might be a national secret. I never say that anybody is wrong. There are a lot of people who are looking for this tonight and tomorrow. The news did say that it was coming back on board at $3.58 on the 21st. We have to look at that.

Their stock exchange on Thursday is suppose to become International. I don't think that they want it to come international at that rate. I am hearing positive things bank wise, and Forex wise. If we see the Erbil or the HCL in the Gazette then we can conclude that some really good things are getting ready to happen.

Don't believe the Maliki stuff.

Dan-I do want to clarify something's. I will be honest with you. I can't dispute with you on that either. If it happens quick enough then it could happen tonight, right this minute.

The closer it gets to Friday the more likely

B-All of the unbalancing that is occurring across the board is going to cause this to be a most untimely event. It will have taken place and you will not even know it until 30 minutes afterwards

Tony-this is not just going to affect our market it is going to affect every single market. This is a timing issue

B-This is also going to tie into the budget coming out this next month.

Dan-timing of investments. As soon as this thing goes off there are going to be some events taking place almost immediately.

We are not going to be saying that we are recommending anything.

You need to be paying attention within the first 2 weeks especially concerning silver and gold. I hope that everyone is prepared.

Tony-We are going to try to do the best that we can. We were just going to try to do a Q & A.

Dan-We are extremely close, everything is extremely lined up. It could happen at any minute. We are just really close and you should be really excited.

Tony- I am going to leave Friday alone because I don't think that we are going to get that far.

Dan-There is only a weekend situation that could possibly cause like a forty eight hour pause but other than that there is just absolutely nothing else that can happen.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If members post information in Dinar Rumors...it's presumed to be read, interpreted and acted upon as a rumor*.

*a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts

The rumor section has become the JUNK section.

junk (ie: rubbish: discarded things, or things regarded as worthless or causing clutter)

Namaste.

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 1