Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PTR 1pm (ET) Conference Call - 9/19/2011 Notes from Cvfallbrook (at PTR)

ronscarpa

PTR 1pm (ET) Conference Call - 9/19/2011 Notes from Cvfallbrook (at PTR)

Copied from D....Recaps

Please Excuse Typos!

Dan: A lot going on. A lot of information coming out of the ME. Tony may pop in and out of the call.

A lot of calls from the ME on things taking place. Contacts out of Lebanon Kuwait and confirming things going on in Kurdistan. Kurds putting pressure on M. It was the Kurds votes that put M in there. The news articles I have been reading that are corresponding with behind the scenes information are good news.

Tony: That’s good information. I am hearing all kinds of good stuff. This is a great day, great week. Don’t sell any dinar before Friday!!

Dan: There are some rumors… not going to talk much about… the Kurds are claiming this has to take place now. I am repeating something here. What is going on is them talking about pulling their votes…. A vote of no confidence… if those things happen we will be waiting a while… 2-4 months we don’t know. The Kurds have the power right now. More than the threat it could upset the basket as far as the dollars go. All that news is really good. Ended the day Friday talking about getting to end of Sept. Dr. Todd and others said that this does need to take quick action.

Big things going on behind the scenes with Italy, France, that are not being exposed that are really detrimental to the world economy.

Tony: I am in the middle of – hold on one second…. I am hearing excellent news… I just picked a day out of the hat with Friday. Some things going on I can’t talk about. I can tell you that the blue dots have turned green. There was some activity on Friday. Can tell you 100% they tried to do it on Friday and did not go through. Not the first time. We will see some attempts some time this week.

I did get some feedback on the board from some clown saying I will keep saying that till I am right. The facts are everything is set up in order… countries doing things we are hearing about… amazing things we are hearing about countries rv’ing over the weekend that we haven’t seen yet… may be this is a new process to do them one at a time and they show up later…. Don’t sell your dinar. You will be like the guy who came on and told you about Kuwait. Getting all kinds of information from overseas right now and we are trying to put it together.

Let’s try and do some Q and A’s for a few minutes.

? Wanted to ask Dan something….. Thanks to everyone at PTR… would love to find out from him what size bed he has – want to make him a quilt to say thank you.

Dan: That would be really cool. We have a king sized bed and everything in our bedroom is earth colors…

Want to share what that call was about. The call I got was to verify some pdf’s that were sent to me. I won’t share them… gave a vow that I wouldn’t. The information and the documents correspond with the news we have been hearing. This is from one of the 4 people I get the inofrmation from.. They want you to know how close we are to this… the articles were talking about the meeting between T and M… T was showing up to tell M this was serious… as you know T is Kurdish. A very good meeting and taken very seriously. What I just heard was really good news. Speaks to us being on this time line and lines up with Dr. Todd’s time line…. Which was if not by Sept first would be needed by the beginning of the fiscal year.

Tony and I had a call earlier… both getting information about different currencies rv’ing but they are not rv’ing imo. I believe they are talking about that – being that the iqd is about to hit the international market… they are getting ready – but you won’t see that till post rv. The oil credits and the dollars and what they will gain asset wise was the main play of what will be gained with the rv. Some will rv as speculated with the dong but none as much as the iqd. It would be chaos if all happened at the same time. A lot of what we are hearing about other currencies rving is just speculation about what is about to happen with the rv.

That was a good call. Today and tomorrow… watch the texting and the calls that hit your phones.

Texas Guy – let’s say the rv were to happen today, tomorrow or Wednesday… Everyone gets a text or an email… those people in the system get a text, email and call correct?

Texas Guy: Have 4 systems going. When you give me the go ahead and everyone who is a paid up member will get multiple messages. I assure you.

Dan: Not a ploy to get someone to upgrade. We can’t see your information. No one can. You have to do the canceling signing up etc. yourself. Because we had issues with Authorizenet…. I do believe that this week is important… read the first sentence on the text… really good news… or breaking news… or a good announcement… if you et one from us this week.

Today things went from nothing moving to a lot of positive movement. I am pretty stoked. Believe we might finally be getting some things out of the way which is wonderful. This is absolutely the wrong time to bet on 30 days to do a reserve or to sell any money – very important to help each other hang on.

? Patsy – wanted to get one or 2 colors from you…

Dan: My wife is a quilt maker and she has made a lot of quilts… keep yourself down to a pillow or something smaller… I really appreciate whatever gesture you make…. Being part of the team is giving back….

? RE SF…. I couldn’t sign up for it cause I can’t go. The sole caregiver for my husband and he can’t travel… Online options?

Dan: I will call you back after the call. Have 3 calls I need to make right after the call and then I will call you back.

? Ray - What do you think – your opinions re Maliki – will he step out or play with everyone?

Dan: Remember what we are doing on here is a conversation radio show. Not just an intel call. A lot of people waiting to get on for 3 months… we like to let people say whatever they want to say….

I’ll give you my opinion. I think M has an extreme amount of pride and prejudice if you would for where he is. Think he will have to be pulled out of office… think he would have a lot of trouble if not a PM. If he lives would be in an extreme prison. Has done things the US has warned him about… taken $$ in the billions… taken artifacts…. Think if he doesn’t do this now he has a short life span.

Tony: I like Ray….

? We have to challenge Ray and Tony to a game of cornhole in SF…. Dan and Stan against Tony and Ray for 25k dinar.

Dan: Don’t even know what that is!

? My ? is is S able to go ahead and rv this without M? Page 10 article 4 where he has the 30 days since the 15th of August to bypass him and pull the trigger without M?

Tony: I believe you guys will like what is going on this week. We may be putting too much emphasis on the M thing. S has more control over the RV at this time. Like if Bernanke came out and said what they were going to do. We are way too far into this to start over. Removal of any one of those 3 people will be the same as starting over… that would put us into another year before this would happen. Look around at our economy and the world’s economy – can it wait another year? No. People are stressing way too much at this point we are too close.

Dan; Addressing so much attention to the M – cause of our information…. I said no one man could hold things up then Dr. Todd said M could hold things up… and hearing that M is doing a little door stopping here and he is a bit of a door stop.

I don’t read much news … I did read a few articles that are referenced in the pdf’s I was sent. One said that S stressed that the bank …article talked about that S is pointing to changes in the govt structure will affect the raising of the iqd exchange rate…

Tony: was some articles coming out this weekend… about raising the 3 zeros…. Talked about foreign govts influence into it… My opinion is that S could in fact go ahead and do this if everything else is all right. I don’t see M being removed and process starting over… removed by our govt or any other one… not saying something couldn’t happen to him after but not at this point in time.

Dan: If they remove him now would create instability there… if they said they took 2 years to put this in place and then removed him? I don’t think going anywhere. Do think he is being pushed to make decisions quicker…

? I want 2 more tickets for SF – a problem?

Dan: No…. go in the back and ask those girls on chat… a secure chat and an outside service… can ask them those kind of things.

? Want to thank Highrise (the man who was in the Kuwait rv who sold his dinars) has been telling everyone to hang in there. He has been keeping people involved. He has been one good brother out there to everyone to keep everyone in the ball game.

Dan: I am going to call him to ask him to come on the Wednesday call… I appreciate you bringing that up. I was kind of wondering about him.

? As we go through and listen to different members, does it still make sense to peg the iqd to the ratios we have been talking about at roughly $3.41?

Dan: That is almost the exact #’s I am hearing - $3.40 - $3.60….. maybe conservative… people I am talking to saying will tie into the KWD rate…. I believe there has been a behind the scenes agreement that their currency will be 10 – 20 cents around the KWD… however remember that Kuwait will be rv’d as well because of the oil that Iraq will be giving them from the border… I believe that looking at the 3.60 -3.70 is reasonable…

Tony: You know I would say something else…

? On another site and they were blabbing out the number… who do I share that with… I think about it more in future tense after the rv….

Dan: If they are one of our board they are one of your team members that is sucking up the space… it is kind of a compliment that the other boards can bring to come to listen to us…

You will see a whole different structure after this… webcasts with passwords… isps tracked… I am really excited about what we have thought about for after.

Tony: After the rv won’t have any more members. Just the ones who went through this with us.

? After the fact… know we have talked about was sharing different ideas – i.e. forex…

Dan: Every time we have brought someone to the table there is a little bit of a promotion going on. One guy was a good friend of a good friend… the hybrid forex guy… has been invited to come to SF… not appropriate right now … return is really low if you only have a few thousand… that will be in SF. My play will be in real estate…. Tony likes ipos … everything we are looking at will be in SF.

? Page for the drawing?

Dan: Everyone got covered… when you first signed up most of you if not all were captured anyways…

? I was in a network marketing company and did well till the economy happened and changed everything… I am in a time crunch with my home and family etc…. do you guys really think it will happen this week? Dan?

Dan: I do get a little more excited on the other end. Don’t try to wear that on my sleeve cause I get frustrated. I get frustrated with people saying why it is going to happen that can’t be validated. I am excited today cause of the people who are giving me the information, the pdf’s corresponding to articles etc… there are pushing lines being pushed for this week. Tuesday is a big deal. The IMF meeting has gone from one day to 2 days. T meeting with M was going to be pushing him hard for something to take place before the IMF meeting tomorrow…. I know that Sept is the end of the fiscal year and that’s a big deal. With the IMF, the challenge of the Kurds and these meetings makes me excited… I don’t think we will get out of this moth but I have said this before. A coupled of weeks ago I was thinking this might have to get pushed off for a few months… I have been nervous that that would happen… I went through a time of caution and thought we might have to bump further than we were…

Tony: Trying to tell her thank you. I am hearing some really good stuff. Getting the things you are. The information over the weekend… know what we were looking for …. Some things hearing that are going on in the banking system – they are getting excited about what is going on on the screens right now…. Information they got this morning… what Dan is trying to tell you guys… I know he read some of the articles etc. about what S has said… there is also some things going on we are not able to talk about right now that you guys will love. I do. We are going to wait for it cause – 1 some things asked not to talk about… and then things Thursday/Friday if things change messes some of you up. Let’s see what the conclusion is after all done. I am happy and right there. Positive.

Dan: All good to hear.

? Still hearing a lot about the security issues from other teams… crazy rumors… etc… about SF…..Vegas events etc…. I am a little nervous….

Dan: A ? to everyone….. who would bring their dinar with them? I hope everyone understands they need to watch themselves. The key is you are not the only new millionaires… not the only people with dollars. All kinds of seminars for people with $$ every week of every month. Sept through Feb is hot. What would stop someone from following someone home? At the physical event the security will be overwhelming. You won’t even recognize maybe half of them. If you are thinking about going to the bank with anyone outside of a family member is crazy. Money changes people. When I go to the bank I will not even take the $$ with me. Security is what you make of it. The other boards talk about security cause they aren’t a part of our team. Don’t be anxious to tell someone how much iqd you have.

? We were going to get a pre-paid credit card…. Rent a car etc… I keep getting this little tingle…

Dan: There’s a lot of things you could do. Ray and I have been talking about doing some things this week starting tomorrow… maybe we will make that a target of focus, asset protection, and physical protection. If you have my wallet, your bank will cancel the card really quickly…. I think some people are thinking a little too deep…. You can’t take my bank card and go spend 5k – my bank will call me and shut off the card. Every time I go overseas they shut them off. That is normal banking procedures. And when in a corporate name is more protection than that.

Tony: Don’t sell you dinar. Just got another call. From Iraq… Article over the weekend saying LD’s at the bank. That S on TV with a 45 minute interview on several times Saturday and Sunday about how to use the LD’s Just got a call from Iraq saying they went to the bank this morning and they were issuing the LD’s today… we have gotten information from him in the past…. Saying banks over there giving them out today… we were looking for that over the weekend… Did go with what was going on on TV over there this weekend. Thought that was great information.

Dan: One more caller….

? Saw on the board… what is the word about going from blue dot to green dot on Forex? Did see that yesterday next to the rate…

Tony: We did see that … even on the other boards… said blue dot waiting for rate…. This am saying #’s have gone away and now a series of green dots…. The information I am getting is they are waiting for the final number. Think the blue dot was there with no change… the banks are seeing a series of green dots which they think is preparing for the final # to drop in. I am giving my honest opinion… don’t know about the blue dot cause I have never been involved in this before… the banking system is seeing it replace all the numbers with a series of green dots… let’s follow the banks… may see there before forex.

Dan: I am not up on the forex stuff… hopefully this is the only one…

Tony: No – have 3 more coming up.

Dan: I retired my old cell phone number. PTR is not going anywhere. Will be a charity type of situation to help people. We are trying to update the Calendar for something we will try to do tomorrow. Not an intel call tomorrow…

Have a good day!

• Upvote 4

And people pay $15 a month for that not to mention all the dinar they purchased with all the SF pre-signups its going to be good seeing the PTR gang(crooks) get whats coming to them. One thing is for sure you can't just do this kind of dirt and get away with it.

• Upvote 1

Update from the future - one year from today - 09/19/2012

PTR 1pm (ET) Conference Call - 9/19/2012 Notes from Cvfallbrook (at PTR)

Copied from D....Recaps

Please Excuse Typos!

Dan: A lot going on. A lot of information coming out of the ME. Tony may pop in and out of the call.

A lot of calls from the ME on things taking place. Contacts out of Lebanon Kuwait and confirming things going on in Kurdistan. Kurds putting pressure on M. It was the Kurds votes that put M in there. The news articles I have been reading that are corresponding with behind the scenes information are good news.

Tony: That’s good information. I am hearing all kinds of good stuff. This is a great day, great week. Don’t sell any dinar before Friday!!

Dan: There are some rumors… not going to talk much about… the Kurds are claiming this has to take place now. I am repeating something here. What is going on is them talking about pulling their votes…. A vote of no confidence… if those things happen we will be waiting a while… 2-4 months we don’t know. The Kurds have the power right now. More than the threat it could upset the basket as far as the dollars go. All that news is really good. Ended the day Friday talking about getting to end of Sept. Dr. Todd and others said that this does need to take quick action.

Big things going on behind the scenes with Italy, France, that are not being exposed that are really detrimental to the world economy.

Tony: I am in the middle of – hold on one second…. I am hearing excellent news… I just picked a day out of the hat with Friday. Some things going on I can’t talk about. I can tell you that the blue dots have turned green. There was some activity on Friday. Can tell you 100% they tried to do it on Friday and did not go through. Not the first time. We will see some attempts some time this week.

I did get some feedback on the board from some clown saying I will keep saying that till I am right. The facts are everything is set up in order… countries doing things we are hearing about… amazing things we are hearing about countries rv’ing over the weekend that we haven’t seen yet… may be this is a new process to do them one at a time and they show up later…. Don’t sell your dinar. You will be like the guy who came on and told you about Kuwait. Getting all kinds of information from overseas right now and we are trying to put it together.

Let’s try and do some Q and A’s for a few minutes.

? Wanted to ask Dan something….. Thanks to everyone at PTR… would love to find out from him what size bed he has – want to make him a quilt to say thank you.

Dan: That would be really cool. We have a king sized bed and everything in our bedroom is earth colors…

Want to share what that call was about. The call I got was to verify some pdf’s that were sent to me. I won’t share them… gave a vow that I wouldn’t. The information and the documents correspond with the news we have been hearing. This is from one of the 4 people I get the inofrmation from.. They want you to know how close we are to this… the articles were talking about the meeting between T and M… T was showing up to tell M this was serious… as you know T is Kurdish. A very good meeting and taken very seriously. What I just heard was really good news. Speaks to us being on this time line and lines up with Dr. Todd’s time line…. Which was if not by Sept first would be needed by the beginning of the fiscal year.

Tony and I had a call earlier… both getting information about different currencies rv’ing but they are not rv’ing imo. I believe they are talking about that – being that the iqd is about to hit the international market… they are getting ready – but you won’t see that till post rv. The oil credits and the dollars and what they will gain asset wise was the main play of what will be gained with the rv. Some will rv as speculated with the dong but none as much as the iqd. It would be chaos if all happened at the same time. A lot of what we are hearing about other currencies rving is just speculation about what is about to happen with the rv.

That was a good call. Today and tomorrow… watch the texting and the calls that hit your phones.

Texas Guy – let’s say the rv were to happen today, tomorrow or Wednesday… Everyone gets a text or an email… those people in the system get a text, email and call correct?

Texas Guy: Have 4 systems going. When you give me the go ahead and everyone who is a paid up member will get multiple messages. I assure you.

Dan: Not a ploy to get someone to upgrade. We can’t see your information. No one can. You have to do the canceling signing up etc. yourself. Because we had issues with Authorizenet…. I do believe that this week is important… read the first sentence on the text… really good news… or breaking news… or a good announcement… if you et one from us this week.

Today things went from nothing moving to a lot of positive movement. I am pretty stoked. Believe we might finally be getting some things out of the way which is wonderful. This is absolutely the wrong time to bet on 30 days to do a reserve or to sell any money – very important to help each other hang on.

? Patsy – wanted to get one or 2 colors from you…

Dan: My wife is a quilt maker and she has made a lot of quilts… keep yourself down to a pillow or something smaller… I really appreciate whatever gesture you make…. Being part of the team is giving back….

? RE SF…. I couldn’t sign up for it cause I can’t go. The sole caregiver for my husband and he can’t travel… Online options?

Dan: I will call you back after the call. Have 3 calls I need to make right after the call and then I will call you back.

? Ray - What do you think – your opinions re Maliki – will he step out or play with everyone?

Dan: Remember what we are doing on here is a conversation radio show. Not just an intel call. A lot of people waiting to get on for 3 months… we like to let people say whatever they want to say….

I’ll give you my opinion. I think M has an extreme amount of pride and prejudice if you would for where he is. Think he will have to be pulled out of office… think he would have a lot of trouble if not a PM. If he lives would be in an extreme prison. Has done things the US has warned him about… taken $$ in the billions… taken artifacts…. Think if he doesn’t do this now he has a short life span.

Tony: I like Ray….

? We have to challenge Ray and Tony to a game of cornhole in SF…. Dan and Stan against Tony and Ray for 25k dinar.

Dan: Don’t even know what that is!

? My ? is is S able to go ahead and rv this without M? Page 10 article 4 where he has the 30 days since the 15th of August to bypass him and pull the trigger without M?

Tony: I believe you guys will like what is going on this week. We may be putting too much emphasis on the M thing. S has more control over the RV at this time. Like if Bernanke came out and said what they were going to do. We are way too far into this to start over. Removal of any one of those 3 people will be the same as starting over… that would put us into another year before this would happen. Look around at our economy and the world’s economy – can it wait another year? No. People are stressing way too much at this point we are too close.

Dan; Addressing so much attention to the M – cause of our information…. I said no one man could hold things up then Dr. Todd said M could hold things up… and hearing that M is doing a little door stopping here and he is a bit of a door stop.

I don’t read much news … I did read a few articles that are referenced in the pdf’s I was sent. One said that S stressed that the bank …article talked about that S is pointing to changes in the govt structure will affect the raising of the iqd exchange rate…

Tony: was some articles coming out this weekend… about raising the 3 zeros…. Talked about foreign govts influence into it… My opinion is that S could in fact go ahead and do this if everything else is all right. I don’t see M being removed and process starting over… removed by our govt or any other one… not saying something couldn’t happen to him after but not at this point in time.

Dan: If they remove him now would create instability there… if they said they took 2 years to put this in place and then removed him? I don’t think going anywhere. Do think he is being pushed to make decisions quicker…

? I want 2 more tickets for SF – a problem?

Dan: No…. go in the back and ask those girls on chat… a secure chat and an outside service… can ask them those kind of things.

? Want to thank Highrise (the man who was in the Kuwait rv who sold his dinars) has been telling everyone to hang in there. He has been keeping people involved. He has been one good brother out there to everyone to keep everyone in the ball game.

Dan: I am going to call him to ask him to come on the Wednesday call… I appreciate you bringing that up. I was kind of wondering about him.

? As we go through and listen to different members, does it still make sense to peg the iqd to the ratios we have been talking about at roughly $3.41?

Dan: That is almost the exact #’s I am hearing - $3.40 - $3.60….. maybe conservative… people I am talking to saying will tie into the KWD rate…. I believe there has been a behind the scenes agreement that their currency will be 10 – 20 cents around the KWD… however remember that Kuwait will be rv’d as well because of the oil that Iraq will be giving them from the border… I believe that looking at the 3.60 -3.70 is reasonable…

Tony: You know I would say something else…

? On another site and they were blabbing out the number… who do I share that with… I think about it more in future tense after the rv….

Dan: If they are one of our board they are one of your team members that is sucking up the space… it is kind of a compliment that the other boards can bring to come to listen to us…

You will see a whole different structure after this… webcasts with passwords… isps tracked… I am really excited about what we have thought about for after.

Tony: After the rv won’t have any more members. Just the ones who went through this with us.

? After the fact… know we have talked about was sharing different ideas – i.e. forex…

Dan: Every time we have brought someone to the table there is a little bit of a promotion going on. One guy was a good friend of a good friend… the hybrid forex guy… has been invited to come to SF… not appropriate right now … return is really low if you only have a few thousand… that will be in SF. My play will be in real estate…. Tony likes ipos … everything we are looking at will be in SF.

? Page for the drawing?

Dan: Everyone got covered… when you first signed up most of you if not all were captured anyways…

? I was in a network marketing company and did well till the economy happened and changed everything… I am in a time crunch with my home and family etc…. do you guys really think it will happen this week? Dan?

Dan: I do get a little more excited on the other end. Don’t try to wear that on my sleeve cause I get frustrated. I get frustrated with people saying why it is going to happen that can’t be validated. I am excited today cause of the people who are giving me the information, the pdf’s corresponding to articles etc… there are pushing lines being pushed for this week. Tuesday is a big deal. The IMF meeting has gone from one day to 2 days. T meeting with M was going to be pushing him hard for something to take place before the IMF meeting tomorrow…. I know that Sept is the end of the fiscal year and that’s a big deal. With the IMF, the challenge of the Kurds and these meetings makes me excited… I don’t think we will get out of this moth but I have said this before. A coupled of weeks ago I was thinking this might have to get pushed off for a few months… I have been nervous that that would happen… I went through a time of caution and thought we might have to bump further than we were…

Tony: Trying to tell her thank you. I am hearing some really good stuff. Getting the things you are. The information over the weekend… know what we were looking for …. Some things hearing that are going on in the banking system – they are getting excited about what is going on on the screens right now…. Information they got this morning… what Dan is trying to tell you guys… I know he read some of the articles etc. about what S has said… there is also some things going on we are not able to talk about right now that you guys will love. I do. We are going to wait for it cause – 1 some things asked not to talk about… and then things Thursday/Friday if things change messes some of you up. Let’s see what the conclusion is after all done. I am happy and right there. Positive.

Dan: All good to hear.

? Still hearing a lot about the security issues from other teams… crazy rumors… etc… about SF…..Vegas events etc…. I am a little nervous….

Dan: A ? to everyone….. who would bring their dinar with them? I hope everyone understands they need to watch themselves. The key is you are not the only new millionaires… not the only people with dollars. All kinds of seminars for people with $$ every week of every month. Sept through Feb is hot. What would stop someone from following someone home? At the physical event the security will be overwhelming. You won’t even recognize maybe half of them. If you are thinking about going to the bank with anyone outside of a family member is crazy. Money changes people. When I go to the bank I will not even take the $$ with me. Security is what you make of it. The other boards talk about security cause they aren’t a part of our team. Don’t be anxious to tell someone how much iqd you have.

? We were going to get a pre-paid credit card…. Rent a car etc… I keep getting this little tingle…

Dan: There’s a lot of things you could do. Ray and I have been talking about doing some things this week starting tomorrow… maybe we will make that a target of focus, asset protection, and physical protection. If you have my wallet, your bank will cancel the card really quickly…. I think some people are thinking a little too deep…. You can’t take my bank card and go spend 5k – my bank will call me and shut off the card. Every time I go overseas they shut them off. That is normal banking procedures. And when in a corporate name is more protection than that.

Tony: Don’t sell you dinar. Just got another call. From Iraq… Article over the weekend saying LD’s at the bank. That S on TV with a 45 minute interview on several times Saturday and Sunday about how to use the LD’s Just got a call from Iraq saying they went to the bank this morning and they were issuing the LD’s today… we have gotten information from him in the past…. Saying banks over there giving them out today… we were looking for that over the weekend… Did go with what was going on on TV over there this weekend. Thought that was great information.

Dan: One more caller….

? Saw on the board… what is the word about going from blue dot to green dot on Forex? Did see that yesterday next to the rate…

Tony: We did see that … even on the other boards… said blue dot waiting for rate…. This am saying #’s have gone away and now a series of green dots…. The information I am getting is they are waiting for the final number. Think the blue dot was there with no change… the banks are seeing a series of green dots which they think is preparing for the final # to drop in. I am giving my honest opinion… don’t know about the blue dot cause I have never been involved in this before… the banking system is seeing it replace all the numbers with a series of green dots… let’s follow the banks… may see there before forex.

Dan: I am not up on the forex stuff… hopefully this is the only one…

Tony: No – have 3 more coming up.

Dan: I retired my old cell phone number. PTR is not going anywhere. Will be a charity type of situation to help people. We are trying to update the Calendar for something we will try to do tomorrow. Not an intel call tomorrow…

Have a good day!

Read more:

" Tony: I like Ray….

We have to challenge Ray and Tony to a game of cornhole in SF…. Dan and Stan against Tony and Ray for 25k dinar."

Hahaha :blink:

As if trying to cornhole us with all the BS they fling our way isnt enough, now they are tag teaming each other.....

Its a sick sick world :lol:

• Upvote 1