Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama: “If you love me, pass this bill!”

krome2ez

Sorta like when Nancy Pelosi said that we "have to pass the bill, to see what's in the bill.

Wow, do they really think the American people are that stupid?

Obama: “If you love me, pass this bill!”

His version of "If you love me, feed my sheep!"

Posted by Erick Erickson (Profile)

Wednesday, September 14th at 2:22PM EDT

43 Comments

Yes, he is trying to revive the Cult of Personality and make it all about himself.

Seriously. He went there. The President tells a crowd he loves them and if they love him they will help him pass his bill.

51% of Americans do not think the President’s jobs plan will create jobs. The voters of New York just rejected Obama in NY-09. Let’s not even talk about the Nevada Special Election.

This may sound like a cheer and a pep rally. In fact, it could more accurately be described as a desperate cry for help.

Whatever happened to Bo, the dog Barack Obama named after himself? I suspect we’ll start to see more pictures of the President spending more time with his dog. Few others want him.

See Video here:

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2011/09/14/obama-if-you-love-me-pass-this-bill/

• Upvote 6

If this was actually his statement it was highly arrogant to talk about the masses 'loving' him. Bottom line is that this man is arrogant. Our tax money is paying for him to travel all over the US to promote his bills and agenda. That is not a use of our tax money. We are paying him to travel to promote himself. The voice of the President is supposed to be used for important announcements about our country. His man is always in the spotlight. He practices total narcissism. As a retired shrink I see him as a research project. His behavior is classic text book. His body language and the way he behaves is like he believes he is above Congress and the law. If I was doing a profile on this individual I would probably classify him as dangerous and highly unpredictable.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

As President, per the Constitution, he has NO RIGHT proposing any "Act", "Bill", etc. He had NO RIGHT bypassing Congress to go into Libya (just like Bush Jr. didn't have Congressional approval to go into Iraq) He makes me sick! As do ALL of the others, what is it going to take to wake the dag gum Sheeple up? When we're all in a Fema camp!!! Too late then!

• Upvote 4

Where were all you right-wing sycophants when" Scrub Boy" and the Bush crime family were acting like a bunch of drunken teenagers who stole the family car and ran it into the ditch. Simultaneously, they lied, stole the country's credit

card and maxed it out. I'm just glad we have a president who can walk and chew gum at the same time!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 20

Where were all you right-wing sycophants when" Scrub Boy" and the Bush crime family were acting like a bunch of drunken teenagers who stole the family car and ran it into the ditch. Simultaneously, they lied, stole the country's credit

card and maxed it out. I'm just glad we have a president who can walk and chew gum at the same time!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...... Yeah right!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

When are you finally going to grow up?

There are a few of us that have been trying to help enlighten people since the 90's.

At least that's how long I have been at it.

Instead of using any excuse to spew hate why not accept NEITHER party has been worth a damn for over 40 years and lets get rid of the jerks from both "sides"

• Upvote 5

When are you finally going to grow up?

There are a few of us that have been trying to help enlighten people since the 90's.

At least that's how long I have been at it.

Instead of using any excuse to spew hate why not accept NEITHER party has been worth a damn for over 40 years and lets get rid of the jerks from both "sides"

I agree...but lets get rid of the Jerk in Chief FIRST!

• Upvote 1

If this was actually his statement it was highly arrogant to talk about the masses 'loving' him. Bottom line is that this man is arrogant. Our tax money is paying for him to travel all over the US to promote his bills and agenda. That is not a use of our tax money. We are paying him to travel to promote himself. The voice of the President is supposed to be used for important announcements about our country. His man is always in the spotlight. He practices total narcissism. As a retired shrink I see him as a research project. His behavior is classic text book. His body language and the way he behaves is like he believes he is above Congress and the law. If I was doing a profile on this individual I would probably classify him as dangerous and highly unpredictable.

desimo, I am not a retired shrink, just an old redneck, and I could have told you that.

• Upvote 2

Yankees27, since you seem to be an open minded liberal person intent on helping those less fortunate, can I borrow $50,000 so I can move into a nice condo. Barnie Frank said he would sign my note.

• Upvote 1

Everyone left this thread because you are not educated enough to comment on this subject. Grown people know that name calling is for the uneducated and misinformed who cannot deal with the real issues. Kind of like partyliners who don't think for themselves.

Edited by uncirculd

Well, I have to admit that I had to look up the word "sycophant."

A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people.

And hey, I found out that this was the final winning word in the 1963 National Spelling Bee.

Almost self descriptive of you, after reading your post, I might add.

I have to ask you something, didn't your mother teach you 2 wrongs don't make it right.

Yes, Bush grew government, over-spent, and did nothing to secure our border.

He also did not go around to foreign coutries and applogize to them for America.

He didn't go on so many extravagant vacations, especially when so many people are struggling to get by.

He didn't make up lies to hide why we are approaching 10% unemployment.

He didn't blame Clinton for an inherited mess, several years into his admistration.

You ask inherit what. How about Osama.

Clinton had the chance to take him out, but did not.

But, I got to let you in on a little secret.

Bush isn't the president right now. Hey, I know it's a surprise, but it's true.

Pres Obama has been in charge now for some time.

And here's another little eye opener.

Obama is out spending Bush in less than 3 years, than Bush in all of his 8 years.

And he had Dem's in control of congress. Well, so did Barry at first.

• Upvote 2

Everyone left this thread because you are not educated enough to comment on this subject. Grown people know that name calling is for the uneducated and misinformed who cannot deal with the real issues. Kind of like partyliners who don't think for themselves.

Well doesn't that tell you who the Obama worshipers are? They don't really have a reason to defend him they just know they hate republicans because their mommy and daddy told them to.

• Upvote 1

As President, per the Constitution, he has NO RIGHT proposing any "Act", "Bill", etc. He had NO RIGHT bypassing Congress to go into Libya (just like Bush Jr. didn't have Congressional approval to go into Iraq) He makes me sick! As do ALL of the others, what is it going to take to wake the dag gum Sheeple up? When we're all in a Fema camp!!! Too late then!

Bush had approval to go into Iraq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im out of negs , or you would have another one

• Upvote 1