Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank of Iraq is suing the government

Heinzy444

Central Bank of Iraq is suing the government

http://www.altahreernews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=2065

Central Bank of Iraq is suing the government and accused of obstructing monetary reform

Posted 13/09/2011 02:53 PM

Baghdad - "the world"

Accused the Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, government agencies of obstructing the idea of monetary reform in Iraq, said while he would retain the legal right to defend his being, according to a statement the bank.

According to the statement received "world," a copy of it, that "some government officials are waging an unprecedented media attack on the bank, considering that there is work outside the law mar the idea of monetary reform carried out by the Central Bank".

The statement noted that "the Bank has already received an official letter from the Committee on Economic Affairs in the cabinet in 2007 when the bank is appealing to study the draft of the Iraqi currency reform by restructuring and deleting three zeros from them."

He noted that the purpose of the letter "to facilitate trading cash and reduce the cost of cash transactions in the context of a reform strategy for the system of monetary management in the country, like what was done by the majority of the countries of the world, particularly those that left the turmoil and economic decline, which seeks to rebuild the cash."

He stressed the bank that "will retain the right to legal defense of his being, and download those authorities responsible for endangering the interests of the country's finances to the risk of prejudice to the irresponsible," saying that "these actions are meant to expose the centers of legal and international central bank to the risk of moral hazard to the public in various forms."

The statement noted that "the Bank finds that such irresponsible acts in the launch of the charges baseless and motivated by an unknown direction contrary to the rules of behavior that should be adhered to by state officials in tackling the issues of different countries, especially sensitive of them."

He was Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs said in a earlier time, lifting the zeros from the currency is the biggest corruption in Iraq if it was during this period, the economic promise in vain, warning of "mafias currency" is preparing to rig the trillions of dinars.

Does it get any more ridiculous?

Edited by Heinzy444
  • Upvote 2

I call bovine feces.... The bank suing the government?? ok, cbi wins the judgement....how are they going to get paid? From mailiki's pantry?? AND SHABBS YOU'VE CHOSEN DOOR NUMBER TWO. LETS LIFT THAT CURTAIN ( drum roll ) YOU'VE WON...YOUR OWN MONEY!!! WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR SPONSOR, THE IMF AND KUWAIT. .

maybe I'm just thinking like an American.. Thoughts anyone?

by the time I read the last part I forgot what I had read in the first part and after I saw Tilaks avatar I forgot the last part too!! :blink:

G'day Bloke's & Sheila's

Wasn't that avatar voted the perfect woman, American style cause she ugly :P :P by Aussie standards and believe me when I say Aussie chicks are PERFECT. :lol: :lol:

Cheers Chilli B) B)

Edited by Chilliherb

G'day Bloke's & Sheila's

Wasn't that avatar voted the perfect woman, American style cause she ugly :P :P by Aussie standards and believe me when I say Aussie chicks are PERFECT. :lol: :lol:

Cheers Chilli B) B)

I didn't realize Aussie's had standards.

Edited by Seek1
  • Upvote 1

odd thread....but the article sounds like the CBI may have already printed the new currency based on a letter tentatively agreeing to the redenomination...now the GOI is back tracking and not approving the change.....which is pissing off the CBI and will end up costing them a wack load of money if they don't get it approved.

The CBI is supposed to be autonomous and have sole responsibility over currency....not sure why the GOI is reluctant to let them move forward...I would guess we will see the new currency sooner than later.

G'day Bloke's & Sheila's

Cheers Chilli B) B)

Aussie Chicks Hot ?????????? Dame Edna is the bet looking one you have, and ya beer is shite, :)

• Upvote 1

Aussie Chicks Hot ?????????? Dame Edna is the bet looking one you have, and ya beer is shite, :)

Hhahaha

Thats rich coming from a native Pom best you could muster was Margret Thatcher followed by Camilla :lol: :lol: :P At least we have Meagan Gail, El (the body), Kylie, Gemma ward, Miranda Kerr need I go on :D

And about the beer, you Poms just can't handle the full strength stuff we drink.:lol:

Guess that is because you English Gentry have gotten soft since we convicts improved the gene pool. LMAO :P :P

On serious note I see you are serving so you have our love and gratitude stay safe Pom

Cheers Chilli B) B)

• Upvote 1

Bill printing costs money. Costs need to be funded by the government.

No it doesn't. According to the CBI Law, the CBI doesn't need permission from the government for anything. Most communications between the CBI and the Government is just a courtesy from the CBI.

The CBI is a Bank and they already have the money to pay for the printing.

• Upvote 4

naive....like looking at my hot avatar ;)

Your avatar is a disfigurement. Just looking at it gives me a reason to finish college, a shoulder ache, and a lower back ache. Not to mention you can never get clothes to fit. JMO. Horny high school drops outs and insecure little girls are the only ones that think this is something to look up to.