Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HERE'S THE WEBSITE TO REPORT SMEAR, GOSSIP AND ANY OTHER COMPLAINTS ON OUR PREZ.

chocolate1

Dalevoss here is the problem and where you guys all lose any once of credibility, you always want to throw up Obama hates America look what he did with the bank bail outs and and stimulus money, well Obama didn't orchestrate any of that it was all Bush Obama was just left with the task of implementing what Bush started because he was the incoming President it doesnt matter if it was Daffy Duck, it was already signed sealed and delivered when he took office, and for some unknown reason you all seem to want to over look that very important fact, so being so does that make Bush also an American hater, communist and whatever else you all like to refer to Obama as. You people are all a joke and its so funny watching you all get up in arms based on someone else's idiolitries, they spit it out to you and you suck it up like HOOVER's come on people think for yourselve's just once do you know how stupid you sound by saying this man is non-american, a muslim, and not a US citizen do you people realize just how ridiculus, that sounds so what does that say about our government, do you really think they would allow a non-US citizen or terrorist to become President of the united states of America, Oh we can locate terrorist cells all over the world but can't determine if the man we elected as President of the United States was actually born in the United States.or is a US citizen........ Please people get a life and deal with it already, it's really way past getting old andAn if you all knew how stupid it made you look you would let it go I deal with associates abroad and they laugh at us(Americans) about the trivial things we whine about especially about the issue of Our Presidents birth certificate and its not the President they laugh at its us the american people they laugh at.

And what makes that different? Most of the European countries have always hated us. We saved their butts and they resent us for it. And you are the one who brought up his birth certificate. I detest him for the fact that he takes anyone and everyones side against the US> Just like the crap with Arizona and Mexico. He sided with Mexico against his own country. I hope he loses big, and get him and that cow out of the Whitehouse.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hitler blamed the Jews for his screw ups and lack of knowing what to do. I do not think you thought it out carefully before you decided to make that statement....

Interesting parallel you have drawn to your hero.

Obama blames Bush for his screw ups and lack of knowing what to do. I do not think you thought it out carefully before you decided to make that statement....

• Upvote 3

Hello. I would like to apologize to anyone that I offended or hurt, albeit, unintentionally. I would specifically like to say, "sorry" to you when i directed course words, punitive words, condemning words to you in rebuttal to you. I am sorry.

I am not perfect-but that is not an excuse at all. I was thinking about all of this earlier during a soda at lunch time (no sugar! it was aspartame).

I know that we are headed in a really bad place in this country (worse than where we are) if we do not turn things around.

I still think that contacting our elected officials and in discussion(s) with them--as premium as their time is--and letting them know what is not only on our hearts, but reminding them what the soulful and spiritual intents of our Founding Fathers were for this country via our United States Constitution, The Bill of Rights, etc. ,and what has made this Country so great for so long is the best and only way to change the status quo. And of course, voting for righteousness and freedom-

It does not solve anything to criticize our Prez for his actions. Now, more than ever we need to become the voting public that we have not been in a very long time. We need to really connect with our Leadership and let them know that we the Constituents are really concerned now more than ever before about the downward spiral that this Country is in. Remember a few years ago (I think it was 2006) when the March for Amnesty took place around the Country? I happened to be in Los Angeles at the time-and after work, on my way home, I saw mobs and mobs of people in every direction. It was later estimated that in Los Angeles alone-there was close to 7 million individuals, legal and illegal, that were involved in the peaceful march!

When is the last time we Americans marched for anything that is truly ours and cost so much by those who came before us? Outside of the 'Alternative' Rights Movement-I have not seen or become aware of any such peaceful demonstrations or march. You know what I am talking about....

Also-if you are my American brother or sister-show it. Talk to each other! Here in California we do not talk to each other. We can live next door to our same neighbors for 30-years and not know each other. Terribly sad, I know. In the South, from which i just met someone recently (a transplant), they seem to be the most social and hospitable folks I have ever met! Hospitable, friendly, loving and real! It is just amazing how arrogant, self centered and egotistical we Californians look in contrast to our Southern country men. Its time we started talking to each other again-if this economy has not generated an opportunity to walk across the street to our neighbors house with a box of donuts, a basket of fruit or something similar in order for us to say hello and get to know one another, then I don't know that anything will work just as easily. Put the cell phone down and talk to your neighbors!

And one last thing-if you read the Old Testament, and the New-you cannot help but notice a very common thread that runs throughout the Bible; that G_d always gave his people the Leadership that they warranted! Say it isn't so!

When the children of Israel turned away from Him, when they continually went about their own business and chose to go their own way, even though they were warned and reminded by His Prophets to turn back to Him-what eventually happened? A Ruler showed up that raked them over the coals! Time and again without fail-this is what happened. They would eventually come back to Yahweh, things would 'return to normal' but only to rebel all over again.

Do you get my point? We have made it a religion to ridicule our Prez, our Congressman/Congresswoman, et. al., but in all reality-we are the issue. Yes-you and I.

We are the lost ones that have lost our way-that have strayed so far from Him. We have warranted this Leadership. We have shrugged G_d off for so long in this Country. We have strayed so far from Him. You know it....

Everyone is so quick to chime, "but we're a Christian nation, we're a Christian nation". Oh, Pugh-Leese! We stopped being a so called Christian nation a long time ago! Those words are just a phrase, a dictum we use to attempt to get what we want or that we feel entitled to or to even make someone else feel bad or inadequate. You know it and I know it. Our churches are Lukewarm and the Pastoral staff and their congregants were DOA. I have probably and sadly been to a dozen churches in my 29 adult years here in California, and as much as I hung around hoping for a brighter day in those churches from pastors/staff/parishioners, it never happened. My comparisons were churches I have read about that existed during the 1800's and even after the turn of the 20Th Century that were filled and led by the Holy Spirit and where the Pastor's and other Leadership were Holy men of G_d that lived righteous and sanctified and blameless lives. Say it isn't so.

I have had a Pastor hit on me twice (yes, I meant 'make a pass at me' and I meant two different Pastors), and another one laugh at me because I was in a older Honda versus his new Mercedes. I have seen a Pastor throw out a single mom and baby daughter because the mom could not attain 'normal' employment and ended up as a nightclub dancer versus getting on the government dole. This church had and continues to have over a $10 million dollar budget per year and yet it seemed i was the only one that opined that the church help her financially and help her get a decent job instead of just throwing her and her child out of the church! Well, the church nearly stoned me over that! They are a major church here in California. You probably know which one I am talking about.

But most recently, after i decided to take up a long and standing invitation to a friends church-i decided to go one Sunday-and do you want to guess what happened??

Before service began, during the socializing in the front lobby-the pastors wife made a bee-line for me and flirted with me! I exited stage left as soon as possible and went to sit down in the sanctuary all my myself. Well, here she came again and continued to flirt some more! And guess what I did? I flirted right back! I felt so ashamed of myself for doing that, and especially after she resumed her praising the lord singing with the choir up front, that i left the service and never went back again, there or anywhere else.

I could go on an on about what i have seen across California churches. I know this is not across the board in my country-but you have your stories too so you know what I am talking about....

We need to turn back to G_d. I'll say it again-we need to turn back to our Christian and Judeo spiritual roots! We need him so bad in this country! Just like they did in the old Testament. You know it and i know it.

ITS TIME TO FAST AND PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY AND OUR FAMILIES! AND I MEAN NOW!

G_d Bless America-

The last time I wrote like this-my post was deleted and i was banned. Go figure....

Was well written by someone who was well educated, why don't you use your education for good rather than evil pollution, you seem to be showing signs of Prez O, who can't speak unless there's a teleprompter to read so he can read what someone else wrote for him to make him sound good, that's plagiarism- taking credit for someone else's work...unfortunately for you I'm not dumb, my mom's last name was not stupid, and I wasn't born in a government funded mental institute...though you can't say GOD which means you don't believe in a higher power of GOD, which also means your not really sorry since well when you make an apology you never use the word sorry because you are yes a sorry person, we understood that the first time you said it...if you know we need to turn back to our Christian and Judea roots you wouldn't be supporting a lying, thieving, fraudulent, corrupt Muslim (NOT CHRISTIAN, NOR JEWISH)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dalevoss here is the problem and where you guys all lose any once of credibility, you always want to throw up Obama hates America look what he did with the bank bail outs and and stimulus money, well Obama didn't orchestrate any of that it was all Bush Obama was just left with the task of implementing what Bush started because he was the incoming President it doesnt matter if it was Daffy Duck, it was already signed sealed and delivered when he took office, and for some unknown reason you all seem to want to over look that very important fact, so being so does that make Bush also an American hater, communist and whatever else you all like to refer to Obama as. You people are all a joke and its so funny watching you all get up in arms based on someone else's idiolitries, they spit it out to you and you suck it up like HOOVER's come on people think for yourselve's just once do you know how stupid you sound by saying this man is non-american, a muslim, and not a US citizen do you people realize just how ridiculus, that sounds so what does that say about our government, do you really think they would allow a non-US citizen or terrorist to become President of the united states of America, Oh we can locate terrorist cells all over the world but can't determine if the man we elected as President of the United States was actually born in the United States.or is a US citizen........ Please people get a life and deal with it already, it's really way past getting old and if you all knew how stupid it made you look you would let it go I deal with associates abroad and they laugh at us(Americans) about the trivial things we whine about especially about the issue of Our Presidents birth certificate and its not the President they laugh at its us the american people they laugh at.

You think you're so smart, yet you don't know what you're talking about. Bush did the bailouts, but it was Obama that did the so called stimulus. I suggest you go do your homework before spouting crap you don't have a clue about. Typical Liberal diatribe, spewing stuff you only hear other idiots of like kind spewing. Come back when you know your facts and stop trying to look like you know everything, when you haven't a clue. YOU ARE THE JOKE you keep talking about, but too stupid to recognise. Now you are the one who needs to know how stupid you look. Stop trying to put people down. And come up with accurate facts. People abroad are laughing at the weak President and people like you that still back him. He is an embarrassment to this country and will go down as the worst President in American history and will be a one termer, Deal with it.

• Upvote 3

why is it that he has a website police... why not all the white presidents??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I guess black is better. i am so tired of being discriminated against because i am not black.

WOW i have all the reply posts on here and there is one thing for sure, it is ugly. It is not the color of a man's skin that brands him to be trouble it is the content of his character. Racism will not be ever stopped in this country because certain subjects will never be left alone. for instance when i look at the Rebel flag in see it as a piece of history that we do not ever want to revisit. I don't see what some others see that it is representation of slavery. Am i racist no and i do not see the same things or the same way others might see. God gave me the ability to see the good in things not pick apart something to use in the negative way. Yes we had shameful periods of history against the people of this nation and we should learn from it so as not to repeat it. When i look at a man or woman i do not size them up by the color of their skin, i look at how they interact and how sociable they are. There are bad people on both sides of the isle sp to speak that is always trying to stir up trouble and there are always people waiting to join in like minded because they refuse to live for the good. God looks on the heart, he knows who the trouble makers are and they will be dealt with in due time. If we are to live together as a human race we have to remember that yesterday is gone, today is a new day and what can i do to make it better, not what can we do to stir up trouble. This country has got to move past the troubles that plagues it and it is going to take every last american born citizen to do this. The citizens of this country are brothers and sisters it don't matter the color of their skin. It is only the content of their character that makes them outcasts...............Heavyduty053

• Upvote 2

I still have faith that our current prez will bounce back for this country and for himself (votes). I think he just needed to warm up a little. besides-he was attempting to clear the mess of his predecessor. yes, he may have some bad advisors and consultants-but i think he's got his mojo on now. watch him bounce back and we/i am gonna love him even more!

http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/join-attack-wire-today

Even more than what? I already cannot stand him!!!

Thanks all.

I take this madman very seriously. The problem is not really him though. It's the people who allow themselves to back him for the wrong reasons. His ideological cronies, through him, are slowly succeeding in dividing us in many ways, and pushing us to take sides, and demonizing those they choose to be "enemies, rather than making their own positions and intentions clearly and using truth and facts to make their case.

Whites vs minorities: disagree with us and you're automatically a racist

Christians vs Atheists/Muslims: discriminating against them, so we're evil

Wealthy vs needy: hoarding money that should be redistributed to them

Middle class vs unions: should sacrifice to support collective bargaining because they're skilled/more important than us

Taxpayers vs the entitlement dependent: we aren't paying enough to raise their standard of living

Citizens vs illegal immigrants: discrimination again

Conservatives vs progressives: heartless vs well intentioned

Global warming skeptics vs climate change believers: truth vs agenda

Dividing us, namecalling, demonization. Facts are "inconvenient". A complicit media complicates things.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well FNB believe it or not I actually agree with you here, which is my main point and objection, is how O haters so readily and easily want to throw ALL of this blame on Obama, and the way they disrespect not only him and his wife, but they don't realize that what they are really disrespecting is THE OFFICE OF the President of the United States, they in one breath say they are concerned for this country then turn around and spit on the very thing they claim to love so much, because make no beans about it when you disrespect the Commander in cheif you disrespect the office ( the country) he represents, No President in the history of this country has been disrespected the way he has and no matter what anyone says it is all rooted in Hate, when you call some one and his family some of the names they call him it has nothing to do with political diffrences its just PURE and simple HATE no matter how you shake it, and for the people that can't see it well thats nothing new Hate is learned and taught over a long period of time its just funny how all the time he was in politics previous to now in senate never was his citizenship questioned, or his religous background, and why well because as long as he was a good little boy and remained where he was not in any real position of authority and just accepted what was handed to him well he was ok then, he wasnt considered a muslim communist, traitor, so how dare he think he has the right to run and countrol the most powerful country on earth, and not be one of us, but anyway like we said the fight should be at the Polls and not attacking this man and his families intergrity with all the filth you all speak about them I guess calling his wife(THE 1st LADY) a cow is all politics as well.

Edited by tarsi

I do not disagree at all. He is the President of my country. I will not agree that he has been disrepected more than President Bush though.

Never will anyone dare to produce a feature movie fantasizing about his assaination as they did about GW Bush - never. As to whether he's made fun of for his personal idiosyncracies as Bush was poked at for being a drunk or just plain stupid, that's subjective. He brought a lot of this on himself for blaming his predecessor for wayyyy too much, and I applaud Bush for being professional enough to keep a civil tongue through all of this. I have issues with the progressive streak that GWB showed, he was no angel. My dislikes are born out of actions and results. Intentions, as far as the leader of the free world, don't mean squat.

I do, however, think that he's a prick for not being more forthcoming about his past.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

XXOO

...it seem almost impossible to post anything on this website without getting clobbered by every tom, **** and larry. What ever happened to Discussing current events or Conversing about them in a civilized and decent manner? You would think I was the one in charge with all the attacks and hostile comments i get .

You want better societal and government, citizen relations-yet you guys are so quick to yourselves spew so much vitriol at any given moment to posters like me! You speak a double standard, and seems to me you are part of the problem.

Seems to me like your Patriotism begins and ends at the computer keyboard, which is pretty cowardly....

When was the last time you called your elected officials, such as your congress person or senator to vent your frustrations and dissatisfaction's? Call THEM. Stop being cowardly by directing your rude, hostile, unethical and inappropriate comments for innocent posters like me and others, and call your officials.

Stop wasting time on the PC and get your fingers on the telephone instead and arrange to meet with your Leadership.

...and for the poster who 'invited' me to go somewhere else and leave him alone because i had the audacity to post a non-dinar related subject on the "Off Topic"section: Get Over Yourself and Grow Up! Take your thumb out of your pie-hole and make yourself useful!

You tell em' Smokey! After reading this thread, and being totally disapointed with some of the plain idiocy that some folks resort to, I hav-tuh agree with ya that alot of these folks are all talk. Blah, Blah, Blah-and their Patriotism does indeed begin and end at the keyboards, in their dark bedroom, curtains closed, no air ventilation, velvet elvis presley hanging on the wall above the PC terminal, rotting food next the mouse pad, and a stack of bills from the collection agency on the other side.

Im done with this thread.

MODERATOR-COULD YOU PLEASE FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW? PLEASE-MY FULL RESPECTS TO YOU CHOCOLATEE.

Go RV, or RI or Go West !

Your living in a dream world, this guy sinks lower every day in the polls. Open your eyes and look at the facts man, higher unemployment, more people on food stamps, more business going under everyday. almost zero growth. More gov. control of our lives. Wheres the up side? Perhaps for someone like you that means more government programs, sitting on your butt getting fat and expecting someone else to take care of you. This next election you will see this guy loose in a landslide.

...he's not going to lose. As much a we need another leader-he is here to stay....

betcha all your dinar, or mine, that he wins the next one.

Edited by thatsgright
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

" Im done with this thread.

MODERATOR-COULD YOU PLEASE FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW? "

Excuse me, but after joining this site 3 days ago, where do you get off calling for a thread to be closed just because you're "done with it?"

Piss off. This site doesn't run like that homey. We speak until we're done or someone violates the rules of the site. If you're done with it, go away.

• Upvote 1

" Im done with this thread.

MODERATOR-COULD YOU PLEASE FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW? "

Excuse me, but after joining this site 3 days ago, where do you get off calling for a thread to be closed just because you're "done with it?"

Piss off. This site doesn't run like that homey. We speak until we're done or someone violates the rules of the site. If you're done with it, go away.

...i was being Facetious. see what i mean about all the anger, vitriol and 'dividedness' on this thread?? :mellow:

fnbplanet: Grow up already. its time you showed some emotional development and maturity, anyhow.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

"Blacks are filing a law suit against the US government for slavery " Ummm..... Why would they do that? Are there any 150 year old slaves out there today? Didn't think so! I dare say that if the slaves back then could only see what they would turn into today they would be ashamed. Most just wanted freedom to live their own lives like the freeman did. They were not interested in living off of the government or having an entitlement attitude towards everyone! They were brought from another country who were a proud people! I think your views of what was and what is, would differ drastically from those you talked about.

The war happened, 100,000+ free men gave their lives to set the slaves free! What about them? Do they sue the people of the former slaves because of lost loved ones? No, they don't and they won't! They gave the ultimate for the slave to have the ultimate! Now, apparently the ancestors of the slaves want more.... (go ahead and stop me when you start feeling ashamed, cause for me to even have to write this makes my heart heavy!).

Waiting on your response...

Peace.

Edited by the next contestant
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Next contestant, I know you don't want to go there, because its very obvious you have absolutly no idea what you are talking about, therefore I won't waste my time, but its funny you would make this a white and black thing I never once did, secondly, I ask you just real quick since you want to bring it up are their any 150 year old jews still around, or what about indians, well let me ask you this why is it that they as a race because as you say there are no 150 year old blacks still around, well how many 150year old jews and indians are still around, but yet and still they are paid and have been paid retributions for the suffering that they went thru 150 years ago. But then again like I said I won't waste my time going into this with you because its SOOOO very obvious you are just flapping your gums and have no idea what you are talking about, you have a wonderful day.

AND I'M NOT WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Next contestant, I know you don't want to go there, because its very obvious you have absolutly no idea what you are talking about, therefore I won't waste my time, but its funny you would make this a white and black thing I never once did, secondly, I ask you just real quick since you want to bring it up are their any 150 year old jews still around, or what about indians, well let me ask you this why is it that they as a race because as you say there are no 150 year old blacks still around, well how many 150year old jews and indians are still around, but yet and still they are paid and have been paid retributions for the suffering that they went thru 150 years ago. But then again like I said I won't waste my time going into this with you because its SOOOO very obvious you are just flapping your gums and have no idea what you are talking about, you have a wonderful day.

AND I'M NOT WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

interesting points...not saying i agree or disagree, just interesting. BTW: There is a book i saw in the library recently about our third president andrew jackson. The book brings all of this evidence forward about how one of the primary goals of mr. jackson was to "irradicate and remove" every single native american in the U.S soil during that time. It goes on and on with so much stuff that is hard to read, really. I read highlights of it and then placed the book back down gently, where i found it, and walked away....

Some stuff is better left as is, untouched, undisturbed. We need to be concerned with the hear and the now. U.S history is full of stuff that is not so great and we could spend forever playing the blame game.

Everyone has ancestors that committed something awful that their descendents would chagrin at, and have. I appeal to you to stay focused on the here and now and go forward. Upward and Onward. : )

Edited by thatsgright
  • Upvote 2

ThatsgRight I agree with you but it justs irks me how they are so quick to be the ones to make things a racial issue and they all have the same bone head response oh just forget about it and let the past be the past, its really easy to say that when you were the OPPRESSOR and not the oppressed, there's a big diffrence when the blood on your hands was the blood of loved ones, but like I said won't even go there it just amazes me how they so non-chalantly want to brush off the complete suffering and attempted annialation of a race of people. But they can't even let go of the fact that they lost a mere election, well sorry to tell you but we will never forget, we have moved on but we will never ever forget and it has nothing to do with racisim(on our part anyway).

Mayor Bloomberg warned Friday there would be riots in the streets if Washington doesn't get serious about generating jobs.

"We have a lot of kids graduating college, can't find jobs," Bloomberg said on his weekly WOR radio show.

"That's what happened in Cairo. That's what happened in Madrid. You don't want those kinds of riots here."

In Cairo, angry Egyptians took out their frustrations by toppling presidential strongman Hosni Mubarak - and more recently attacking the Israeli embassy.

As for Madrid, the most recent street protests were sparked by widespread unhappiness that the Spanish government was spending millions on the visit of Pope Benedict instead of dealing with widespread unemployment.

Bloomberg's unusually alarmist pronouncement came as President Obama has been pressuring reluctant Republicans to pass his proposed job creation plan.

"The damage to a generation that can't find jobs will go on for many, many years," the normally-measured mayor said.

Bloomberg gave Obama kudos for coming up with a jobs plan.

"At least he's got some ideas on the table, whether you like those or not," he said. "Now everybody's got to sit down and say we're actually gonna do something and you have to do something on both the revenue and the expense side."

And everybody's got to share in the pain.

"When you start picking and choosing which groups do and do not, that's when it becomes unfair in a lot of people's minds," the mayor said. "But we're all in this together."

Obama didn't create this economic mess, it developed "over long periods of time," Bloomberg said.

Obama's approval rating has sunk along with the economy, but the ratings of the Republicans who have stymied his attempts repair the damage are even worse, most polls show.

Already, House Speaker John Boehner, an Ohio Republican, has drawn a line on raising taxes on the rich to pay for Obama's proposed $447 billion jobs plan, which aims to help the middle class.

tarsi,

You dont get it do you?

Most Americans want a president who leads by making firm decisions with moral clarity and common sense and who puts his country first.

Here are a few more examples of Obama’s leadership failures:

• Obama spent the first two years of his presidency on his signature issue – Obamacare – and pushed through a government-centric solution that the majority of Americans don’t want.

• Obama has led the country much further into debt, to the tune of $5 trillion of added deficits since he took office.

• Obama wasted precious time in addressing rising unemployment, relying on his failed stimulus program while the unemployment rate has risen during his administration. In fact, he has put thousands more Americans out of work with his moratorium on most drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. And reducing this country’s oil supply when prices at the gas pump have doubled during the Obama administration is hardly a good idea.

• Obama’s budget proposal for the 2012 fiscal year was an abdication of leadership. It raised spending and taxes, with no clear path towards real deficit reduction. It avoided entirely the issue of entitlements. Obama did not endorse any of the major elements of his own deficit commission’s deficit-reduction plan.

• Obama failed to crisis manage the Gulf oil spill by not proactively directing coordination of the timely use of maximum federal resources to help stem the spill and clean up the huge ensuing mess. In fact, his administration got in the way of those states such as Louisiana that were trying to take care of the problem themselves.

• Obama has subjected national foreign policy decisions to the ‘global test’ of United Nations approval. He promised to address America’s “priorities” in the UN and warned that not following “the United Nation’s demands” (sic) would make “all people less safe.”

• Obama took months to respond to the military’s request for additional troops in the Afghan war and then, when he finally announced his decision to add 30,000 troops in December of 2009, he simultaneously talked about a withdrawal timetable.

• Obama failed to speak out forcefully in support of the dissidents in Iran who were being killed, beaten and tortured by the thugs ruling the Islamic Republic of Iran.

• Obama wavered from initial support for Egyptian President Mubarak, to wait-and-see, to finally pressuring Mubarak to leave. His administration can’t figure out how much to support the Muslim Brotherhood’s participation in a new Egyptian government, but is willing to give the radical Islamist group, which founded Hamas and has just recently told the Egyptian people to prepare for war against Israel, the benefit of the doubt.

• Obama dithered for weeks before following France and the Arab League into the United Nations-approved military intervention in Libya. Now that we are involved, Obama is unable or unwilling to clearly define the mission and criteria for success that will allow the United States to cease its active military involvement.

Beyond these specific examples, President Obama has failed to convince many Americans that he truly believes the United States is an exceptional country with a noble purpose. He tried in his Libya speech to invoke his understanding of American exceptionalism as the justification for his belated decision to use military force against Qaddafi. However, he has made apologies abroad for America on several occasions.

Like I said before, most Americans want a president who leads by making firm decisions with moral clarity and common sense and who puts his country first. Barack Obama has FAILED this leadership test.

Edited by Aces-n-Eights
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1