Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TONY BLT

Alex38

Awww Tony BLT.... you're much better as a sandwich... :P

(below is from the 1pm PTR call)

Tony got confirmation from 4 sources both US and overseas that we would see the rate TODAY. Kuwait did RV yesterday. CONFIRMED:

He just paused to read a text and then said live:

TONY JUST SAID:

I just got a text from the UST contact and the rate will be released after 1PM Central time TODAY!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Tony got confirmation from 4 sources both US and overseas that we would see the rate TODAY. Kuwait did RV yesterday. CONFIRMED:

TONY JUST SAID:

I just got a text from the UST contact and the rate will be released after 1PM Central time TODAY!!!!

DID IT HAPPEN?

This guy is unbelievable. He has said it is going to happen within a few hours so often that no one ever believes anything he says anymore.He needs to find a job that he is actually good at. Covering the Iraqi dinar definately is not one of his talents. :D

Hahahaha... agreed!

• Upvote 1

TONY JUST SAID:

Ya, way after 1 pm.

waynes-world-monkeys-might-fly-out-.jpg

• Upvote 6

yup a ha .... real knee slapper.... a yup..... Think IMA going to get in my pikup and head to da bank to cashin my denar.... cause tony says I can......... wahoo...... 37 trip to da bank this month already..... I wait on line, gtup to da window and the lady tells Me not taday....... Oh well, guess I gonna hav to wait till he tells me agan...... hope maybe tomaro..... I like standin on line....

• Downvote 1

I wonder if these "tonys" and "okies" are even for real. I wonder if they are just weirdos who post stuff about our investment and sit back and watch the show?? Prolly not but whatever they are the only intel I can see is a clear message that they should not be allowed to post. No real RV person with sources has given a time and a date because they don't know. They know we are probably close but we will know when it happens. Kinda like saying the bus is here the bus is here. When I'm on the bus then I will know it is here. Just my HO.