Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are we going to RV?

After all of the articles coming out lately, I am having a hard time figuring out what's what.

My questions are this:

Do you think we are close to the RV?

If so, how close? And what has to happen for it to RV!?

It's alllllllwwwwwwaaaayyyyyys a new reason it can't RV yet.

There has been so much information that I can't figure out where we are really at. Smoke and mirrors? Lies? Truth? Let us have it in this thread. I want to know how everyone is REALLY feeling.

Give your opinion on if you think we are close, if at all,when we will see the RV, and what, now, is holding up the gravy train.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and ideas. Even if its not what I want to hear, I want to hear it. I am on here hours a day, trying to dissect intel and info, less the "gurus" trying to figure out if we are "really" any closer than we were a year ago. This has been a long road for many of us and just as I think we are getting to the end.....there's no RV. What say you?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No!!!! Where did you get THAT from?

i believe he got it from all of the facts that are out there about what has not been completed and what has to be completed for it to happen.

You realize that when people respond negatively with no explanaation, it is just their defense mechanism. These are the people who really believe in the RV and the proof is that they are reading the posts and responding.

Not only that, but it was a yes or no question. If people need explanations for everything that is said, then they need to use that thing right in front of them and find that information on their own.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I think this thread is a good idea and a place where we can inject our perspectives on where we are at!

Disclaimer: We know Iraq moves at snalis pace and that to some extent there is deceptive media being posted.

I personally feel we are within a month of seeing the RV. Reasons for this;

1. The mainline media discussing the RV.

2. The number of articles coming out of the CBI etc discussing it.

3. The flurry of activity within the GOI to get the final pieces locked in.

4. The poor people in Iraq who are not happy and waiting for their releif.

5. The mounting global pressure for releif.

6. Banksters needing to re-boot global economies for the next stretch and shrink.

Even if theirs smoke and mirror articles, in my mind, theres just too much smoke to be just that, I feel the heat of a warm RV fire growing daily!

RATE: I think a rate that allows the average Iraqi to swap a buck US for 1 Dinar would make the transition simple and street level smart for their people. I personally feel it could be higher in light of the "We will have the strongest currency" article posted. I have also thought that they will come out even stronger to show the world, that a good takeover by the big boys, leads to a strong rebound. It would also leave them no need to revisit the revaluation process for at least a couple of years.

• Upvote 2

i believe he got it from all of the facts that are out there about what has not been completed and what has to be completed for it to happen.

Hoopdog, you wait and see, one of these days you'll be grinning from ear to ear and counting all ya money on a sunny beach. B)

I've been on this merry go round going into my 8th year, and I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard the words very soon or just the word soon. I wouldn't need a RV, I would be filthy rich :lol::lol::lol: Now to answer your question yes I think we will RV when or how soon (theres that word again) who knows, your guess is as good as anyone else's.. :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

Well, I think it will RV sometime before monday...but if not, Tuesday thru Thursday are the best time for it to happen, but if not then, then before the end of the month, but if not then it will for sure be...................................................................................................................................

• Upvote 2

Yes, I believe we are very close to an RV! Some say they will release it on 9/11, and this may be true...but if not, I truely believe we will see it well before the end of this month. JMPO. As far as a rate goes, I am one of the group who believes we will see a rate well north of $3. This too is only my opinion, or should I say it is what I truely believe will happen! Either way, I know that those of us that have hung in there, and not sold off our dinar (like so many have been doing), will reap a fantastic blessing that will change our lives! God Bless each of you.! :D

• Upvote 1

I can't remember who, but I still remember somebody here posting that they had somebody tell them 3 things that were going to happen to them in their lifetime. I know one of them was where they were going to live, which came to pass. I can't remember the other. But the last one to come, was that they were to be blessed in October. I never forgot that. So whoever you are, don't think that nobody was listening to you. I still am holding you to that. If it happens before, which i think it can, that would be a bonus. The rate, they still keep referring to it being the strongest currency in the world, and 1 to 1 does not cut it. Unless of course they are considering RV ing a few times in a short while, which has also been alot of peoples guess. So there you have my guesstimate.

Edited by gotyourback

My hope is soon. My hope is atleast .50 cents. Ive been investment for a year now. There are weird folks invested too, and post ridiculous stuff. Basically, Iraq is slow in everything they do and I think the 2-3 years to revalue their currency is not enough time.

Weird folks? No kidding R?

Yes, I believe we are very close to an RV! Some say they will release it on 9/11, and this may be true...but if not, I truely believe we will see it well before the end of this month. JMPO. As far as a rate goes, I am one of the group who believes we will see a rate well north of $3. This too is only my opinion, or should I say it is what I truely believe will happen! Either way, I know that those of us that have hung in there, and not sold off our dinar (like so many have been doing), will reap a fantastic blessing that will change our lives! God Bless each of you.! :D

some said last Christmas, New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and now 9/11. Anyone else see a pattern here? It will not RV until they have everything else completed! So don't be looking for an RV, look for the other issues to be resolved and then you can start to look for an RV. We really need to lock a topic that has a list of all the items/issues that have to be taken care of, so we can avoid going over and over the same questions and issues. We can just say, see topic so and so. Adam, if you wold like to put me to work, I have a little time on the weekends. ;-)

some said last Christmas, New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and now 9/11. Anyone else see a pattern here? It will not RV until they have everything else completed! So don't be looking for an RV, look for the other issues to be resolved and then you can start to look for an RV. We really need to lock a topic that has a list of all the items/issues that have to be taken care of, so we can avoid going over and over the same questions and issues. We can just say, see topic so and so. Adam, if you wold like to put me to work, I have a little time on the weekends. ;-)

Can we add, remove three zero's from Currency and rate, as one of those issues that HAS to be done before a RV?