Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I sent the following email to Matt Drudge, "Mr. Drudge, do you have any information regarding the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar? If so, approximately 30 million Americans would really love to hear from you." The Man has numerous contacts so let's just see if he can come up with anything!

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 4

Just thought I would try a little different angle... Besides, Drudge loves to scoop the Drive By Media.

What part of Texas are you from MovieMaker?

At least be a little courteous and leave a post explaining why you gave me a -1 for my post/topic? Personally I thought it was a little creative and a nice change of pace.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I search and search for something intelligent and legitimate on this site and I just can't seem to find it. Lies. All lies and BS.

Then please, please...leave. And spare us from your daily dinarrhea. There's a red thing on your browser...... No...not the one from all the negatives you've acquired in your short time here.....yeah....there ya go. The one with the big "X" in it. Cya bye.

If you truly have nothing of value and only contempt for this site and its members, and the constant need to crap on everyones ideas, hopes, and dreams, then do us and yourself a favor, and just go. I haven't seen any real research from you or any positive input. You are living up to your screen name which should be our first indicator that you are not in this investment but a troll. You want to see lies? Go kick it with Okie, Poppy, Tony, and the likes. I am not usually one to call someone out but your steady flow of dinarheai (my, how you live up to your screen name!) and it's steady flow through the streets of DV....stinks.

So if it's all "lies" here and "censored" like you've said--then what keeps you around? I smell (yes pun intended) a nasty nasty troll. If you choose to stay and you disagree, do so in an articulate adult manner. The whole "cry baby" thing has worn me out in your short stay. Better yet, start your own dinarhea site and keep your negative energy over there.

You get back what you put out into the universe. Which thus far has been....dinarhea. If you continue to do the same things and see no change than maybe it's YOU, sir, that needs to change. Your attitude.

• Upvote 12

I sent the following email to Matt Drudge, "Mr. Drudge, do you have any information regarding the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar? If so, approximately 30 million Americans would really love to hear from you." The Man has numerous contacts so let's just see if he can come up with anything!

Seriously? Are 30mio Americans invested??

• Upvote 1

I search and search for something intelligent and legitimate on this site and I just can't seem to find it. Lies. All lies and BS.

You don't have a gun pointed at your head forcing you to stay.

Seriously? Are 30mio Americans invested??

I thought it was 3 million Folks....Roughly 1% of the Population.

While I respectfully understand the need to find out more information, what do you really expect to hear from anyone in the media? I, too, am a fan of Drudge... but what would he actually tell us if he was "in the know"? I imagine even if I was close enough to him, or Rush, or Sean, or GW, or whomever... even at the dinner table, they would still have to wink with their reply, and have to deny they ever told me what they knew. So, how would they reply to the general public? This is kind of the same as asking our politicians... they would never reveal what they know, if they know. Plus, I'm not sure I'd like to hear their answer on the airwaves anyway! :)

• Upvote 2

While I respectfully understand the need to find out more information, what do you really expect to hear from anyone in the media? I, too, am a fan of Drudge... but what would he actually tell us if he was "in the know"? I imagine even if I was close enough to him, or Rush, or Sean, or GW, or whomever... even at the dinner table, they would still have to wink with their reply, and have to deny they ever told me what they knew. So, how would they reply to the general public? This is kind of the same as asking our politicians... they would never reveal what they know, if they know. Plus, I'm not sure I'd like to hear their answer on the airwaves anyway! :)

I don't expect to hear anything from Drudge but I thought it would be a fun exercise or change of pace, if you will, from the same old, recycled posts.

I don't expect to hear anything from Drudge but I thought it would be a fun exercise or change of pace, if you will, from the same old, recycled posts.

Alrighty then! Good energy, regardless! :)

What I would like to know is, why hasn't Diarrhea, Opps I mean Dinarrhea, hasn't been ban from this site? There isn't anything positive coming out of him,(or her). There is nothing but insults to this site and the great people who run it and belong to it. This is only my opinion!! We dont need or want people like this, Do we??? omo

Then please, please...leave. And spare us from your daily dinarrhea. There's a red thing on your browser...... No...not the one from all the negatives you've acquired in your short time here.....yeah....there ya go. The one with the big "X" in it. Cya bye.

If you truly have nothing of value and only contempt for this site and its members, and the constant need to crap on everyones ideas, hopes, and dreams, then do us and yourself a favor, and just go. I haven't seen any real research from you or any positive input. You are living up to your screen name which should be our first indicator that you are not in this investment but a troll. You want to see lies? Go kick it with Okie, Poppy, Tony, and the likes. I am not usually one to call someone out but your steady flow of dinarheai (my, how you live up to your screen name!) and it's steady flow through the streets of DV....stinks.

So if it's all "lies" here and "censored" like you've said--then what keeps you around? I smell (yes pun intended) a nasty nasty troll. If you choose to stay and you disagree, do so in an articulate adult manner. The whole "cry baby" thing has worn me out in your short stay. Better yet, start your own dinarhea site and keep your negative energy over there.

You get back what you put out into the universe. Which thus far has been....dinarhea. If you continue to do the same things and see no change than maybe it's YOU, sir, that needs to change. Your attitude.

Good gracious JRE I promise I'll never piss you off. B)

Oh ! Well said ! That so hit the spot. +1 to you. The other person who is just as -ve is someone called "abutchbaker" he / she never has anything positive to say. Infact I don't think he even knows how to laugh.

• Upvote 1

Good gracious JRE I promise I'll never piss you off. B)

Omg! Lol! This is so funny! I had awoken from Ambienated sleep and got on DV and this was the first thread I opened....when I take Ambien--I have no censor on my mouth. It would be funny if you knew me in real life....because I am the most passive and non-confrontational person you would likely ever meet. I think it was the ambien-wishing it would RV-and the dinarhhea constant BS that set this one off. :)

• Upvote 1

Omg! Lol! This is so funny! I had awoken from Ambienated sleep and got on DV and this was the first thread I opened....when I take Ambien--I have no censor on my mouth. It would be funny if you knew me in real life....because I am the most passive and non-confrontational person you would likely ever meet. I think it was the ambien-wishing it would RV-and the dinarhhea constant BS that set this one off. :)

Lol .... think me likes you on Ambien !! That was a lovely concise post. I have actually enjoyed this entire thread,

thank you Punks, you did well as i flipped thru 2 pages of new post in the forum to stop and peruse only this one.

Love it!

Sho

Lol .... think me likes you on Ambien !! That was a lovely concise post. I have actually enjoyed this entire thread,

thank you Punks, you did well as i flipped thru 2 pages of new post in the forum to stop and peruse only this one.

Love it!

Sho

Thank you for the kind words Sho ...