Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mr. And Mrs. Clueless!

divemaster5734

Mr. And Mrs. Clueless! YOUR RIGHT HANDS, IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

obamas_flag_salute.jpg

Gotta be the greatest fools to ever hold the office of President, anywhere. How embarrassing it is to have these as our President and first lady! But I guess, when you've never done the pledge of allegiance, you don't know what to do! Maybe it's the Muslim way.

At first I thought the picture was reversed, but the wedding rings indicate that it's right, as do the buttons on his suit.

I am so embarrassed to know that this IDIOT is our President. What have they done to us? How could someone vote for him?

He is our President until November 2012!

Then we can vote for real change.

Total disrespect, and stupidity. Typical, very typical.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thank You Brother,I have been trying to post this for the last 2 weeks but I can't figure out how to post a picture (talk about clueless lol) but this needed to be shown. Of course all the defendors will come out with their tricks and snoopes and other BS to try and make it go away.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

CLUELESS--THEY ARE NOT!

INTENTIONAL--YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN AS A CHILD PLAYING GAMES WE ALL NEW IF THE HAND WAS NOT OVER THE HEART

IT WAS NOT THE TRUTH AND THEY WERE CHEATERS, WE DIDN'T PLAY WITH THEM ANYMORE.

I DON'T THINK THEY SHOULD PLAY, AND 2012 IS THE TIME TO SAY WE DON'T WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME WITH YOU ANYMORE, YOU DIDN'T PUT YOUR HAND OVER YOUR HEART THERE IS NO TRUTH AND YOU ARE CHEATERS.

BLESSINGS

• Upvote 8

Read more:

obamas_flag_salute.jpg

Gotta be the greatest fools to ever hold the office of President, anywhere. How embarrassing it is to have these as our President and first lady! But I guess, when you've never done the pledge of allegiance, you don't know what to do! Maybe it's the Muslim way.

At first I thought the picture was reversed, but the wedding rings indicate that it's right, as do the buttons on his suit.

I am so embarrassed to know that this IDIOT is our President. What have they done to us? How could someone vote for him?

He is our President until November 2012!

Then we can vote for real change.

CLUELESS--THEY ARE NOT!

INTENTIONAL--YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN AS A CHILD PLAYING GAMES WE ALL NEW IF THE HAND WAS NOT OVER THE HEART

IT WAS NOT THE TRUTH AND THEY WERE CHEATERS, WE DIDN'T PLAY WITH THEM ANYMORE.

I DON'T THINK THEY SHOULD PLAY, AND 2012 IS THE TIME TO SAY WE DON'T WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME WITH YOU ANYMORE, YOU DIDN'T PUT YOUR HAND OVER YOUR HEART THERE IS NO TRUTH AND YOU ARE CHEATERS.

BLESSINGS

Read more:

Edited by DumNDumer
  • Upvote 1

He holds the most powerful office in the world. Well America most of you Voted him into office without even knowing anything about the man. Except for the fact he promished you "CHANGE" by the way America how's that been working out for ya. He's also added more debt to the national deficit than any other president in US history. Not to mention he wants to add another half trillion more on top of that. Now you live with it, at least till the next election comes around. And God help us all if he gets a second term.

• Upvote 2

Has anybody noticed that the Marines ribbons are on the wrong side of the uniform?? they are supposed to be on the left hand side of the chest area and yet in this picture the ribbons are on the right hand side. Obviously a Photoshop picture to infuriate the people.

Tell you more here is the original picture from Newsday

http://www.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1.1438844.1252687032!image/2971327105.JPG_gen/derivatives/display_600/2971327105.JPG

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 3

obamas_flag_salute.jpg

Actually I have a theory... they are clones or aliens or something... and their "heart" (if they have one) is on the left, not the right!rolleyes.gif

They are actually acting like "tourists" who don't know what to do when they are in a foreign country and are introduced to some new symbolic activity that they have no idea what it stands for... nuff said!dry.gif

• Upvote 1

I have seen this pic before...however....their hand was over the left......folks were all over the birth certificate claiming alterations....but this pic goes unchallenged...I assume it was for the attention the poster might get.....shameful...just shameful....and I didn't even vote for this man.....but the truth is the truth...

• Upvote 3

Has anybody noticed that the Marines ribbons are on the wrong side of the uniform?? they are supposed to be on the left hand side of the chest area and yet in this picture the ribbons are on the right hand side. Obviously a Photoshop picture to infuriate the people.

http://www.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1.1438844.1252687032!image/2971327105.JPG_gen/derivatives/display_600/2971327105.JPG

Yes, photoshopped... well done, except for the ribbons. Good catch Weapon! However, the "artist's" point reflects a popular sentiment... well-done there too.

Actually, the photo looks legit to me, as compared to any other photo of the Obamas you'll find on the internet-- in reference to the American Flag on the left lapel and Michelle's hair do---they are not inversed. [although Michelle is known to flip her hair both ways]

IMO it would be very difficult to get a seamless inversion of the arms with their clothing....or to attach their heads on the bodies of [supposed] other people with the correct shadows/shading

Just an observation

http://www.google.com/search?q=photo+obama&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=IzP&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1024&bih=605&prmd=ivnsu&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=PbFsToz9KaSqsQLrnrSfBA&ved=0CD8QsAQ

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Weapon X.....

So many people who stand for nothing fall for anything!

I knew Delta, Bear, Machine and some of the others were idiots but my friend Dive somewhat surprises me and is just being a pumper. Tyron and RodandStaff, get it together.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Weapon X.....

So many people who stand for nothing fall for anything!

I knew Delta, Bear, Machine and some of the others were idiots but my friend Dive somewhat surprises me and is just being a pumper. Tyron and RodandStaff, get it together.

Many of the comments posted here were prior to WeaponX pointing out the image was photoshopped. Their feelings are simply validated, as are mine, from an "artist's" parody.

Your language, calling people idiots is uncalled for. I request you refrain from disrespectful emotional reactions to fellow members in the future. Thank you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Many of the comments posted here were prior to WeaponX pointing out the image was photoshopped. Their feelings are simply validated, as are mine, from an "artist's" parody.

Your language, calling people idiots is uncalled for. I request you refrain from disrespectful emotional reactions to fellow members in the future. Thank you.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING... READ THE LANGUAGE FROM THE VERY FIRST POST... IDIOT WAS THE DESCRIPTION AND IT DESERVED TO BE CARRIED ON.

Their Feelings? Those weren't feelings, those posts were signs of ignorance. They're NOT KIDS!

I suppose you fell straight for the pic also. I would hope it would be an education to pause and think prior to opening their 'feelings' to the public. You would allow calling the Pres and First Lady idiots oppose to the idiots here?

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 2

The IDIOTS who fake pictures and/or stories,

do NOT do thier intent justice,

but rather stain thier own credibilty.

There is plenty enough wrong with this president

and his administration, that the TRUTH is the

only way to bring this to light.

The false stories only deminish the true ones.

As then those reading or seeing them will just ignore them all.

No longer believing anything, as well as the truth.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

@Valley - This is not the only photoshop or made up story or negative spin you have seen or heard. Your original comment showed that you quickly believed the picture. It's all because of the negative spins and false information pumped into the nation. I think it's fair to say you have no idea what is true or false any longer.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1