Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al Gore's Gonna' Have a Fit

Francie26

Although Al Gore gets a little hysterical about it, the science behind global warming was debunked some time back. So far as I know, no one has shown why scientists claimed what became the faulty science that was the basis of claims for global warming, and the shrill demands that changed how we lived. But now, new proven science again debunks the global warming threat. It makes for some good reading, although there will be those whose first impulse is to deny this science while continuing to believe the former, now disproved, science. The article is as follows:

New Evidence Debunks Manmade Global Warming

New research from one of the world’s most prestigious scientific organizations indicates that cosmic rays and the sun — not manmade carbon emissions — are the major factors influencing global climate.

“The science is now all-but-settled on global warming, convincing new evidence demonstrates, but Al Gore, the IPCC (International Panel on Climate Change) and other global warming doomsayers won’t be celebrating,” writes Lawrence Solomon, executive director of Energy Probe, in Canada’s Financial Post.

“The new findings point to cosmic rays and the sun — not human activities — as the dominant controller of climate on Earth.”

The findings, published in the journal Nature, come from CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, one of the world’s largest centers for scientific research involving 60 countries and 8,000 scientists at more than 600 universities and national laboratories, according to Solomon.

CERN — the organization that invented the World Wide Web — built a stainless steel chamber that precisely re-created the Earth’s atmosphere.

“In this chamber, 63 CERN scientists from 17 European and American institutes have done what global warming doomsayers said could never be done — demonstrate that cosmic rays promote the formation of molecules that in Earth’s atmosphere can grow and seed clouds.” And the cloudier it is, the cooler it will be, Solomon notes.

“Because the sun’s magnetic field controls how many cosmic rays reach Earth’s atmosphere (the stronger the sun’s magnetic field, the more it shields Earth from incoming cosmic rays from space), the sun determines the temperature on Earth.”

So when the sun’s magnetic field is strongest, fewer cosmic rays impact the Earth, which in turn leads to decreased cloud formation and warmer temperatures.

The link between cosmic rays and global warming was first proposed by two Danish scientists in 1996, and was immediately denounced by the IPCC.

But CERN scientist Jasper Kirkby, a British experimental physicist, accepted the Danes’ theory. He told the scientific press in 1998 that it “will probably be able to account for somewhere between half and the whole of the increase in the Earth’s temperature that we have seen in the last century.”

It took Kirkby nearly 10 years to convince the CERN bureaucracy to proceed with his plan to create the chamber that replicates the Earth’s atmosphere and has produced the recent results.

But CERN “remains too afraid of offending its government masters to admit its success,” observes Solomon, author of “The Deniers: The World-Renowned Scientists Who Stood Up Against Global Warming Hysteria, Political Persecution, and Fraud.”

CERN told Kirkby and his team to downplay the results by stating “that cosmic radiation is only one of many parameters.”

Solomon concludes: “CERN, and the Danes, have in all likelihood found the path to the Holy Grail of climate science. But the religion of climate science won’t yet permit a celebration of the find.”

• Upvote 3

I just read the original article in nature magazine where this article derives its information from, and yet its not all black and white and the conservative site states. here are some excerpts of the article putting holes in the claims, just read the title "Cloud formation may be linked to cosmic rays"

http://www.nature.co...s.2011.504.html

Early results seem to indicate that cosmic rays do cause a change. The high-energy protons seemed to enhance the production of nanometre-sized particles from the gaseous atmosphere by more than a factor of ten. But, Kirkby adds, those particles are far too small to serve as seeds for clouds. "At the moment, it actually says nothing about a possible cosmic-ray effect on clouds and climate, but it's a very important first step," he says.
Kirkby hopes that the experiment will eventually answer the cosmic-ray question. In the coming years, he says, his group is planning experiments with larger particles in the chamber, and they hope eventually to generate artificial clouds for study. "There is a series of measurements that we will have to do that will take at least five years," he says. "But at the end of it, we want to settle it one way or the other."

So please get to the real facts, the conservative blog jumped the gun and left out important parts to make their claim true, and yet even the scientists at this time make that claim they only have a hypothesis.

Read more:

• Downvote 1

al gores findings say the average global temperature has gone up significantly .. ....

what is significantly ,, he says 1/2 a degree ...

well over the last 100 years they have kept records of the average global temperature... i will provide a link shortly ..

according to the world climate report .. the earths average temperature ... fluctuates within a 4 degree realm ...... 4 degrees so what is he talking about in the first place ..

any way we are within that temperature range ..

al gore also says just look at the polar ice caps ..funny how it was just the artic ice cap melting .. not the antartic ice cap ,,

they sent submarines under the melting ice caps and found it was due to violently erupting volcanoes ..they thought would be impossible under 4000 feet of water they thought it would have too much presure to erupt that far down ...

the water temperature was rising due to the 57 thousand mile long ring of fire that has been acting up

heres the link to the average global temperatures for the last one hundred years ,, look at the chart .. and see how much it fluctuates ..

http://www.worldclimatereport.com/index.php/category/temperature-history/

also most of the co2 released is from the under water volcanic eruptions ...

this report came out in 2008 .. about the volcanoes under the artic ice caps .. they have been growing back ever since the massive eruptions .. gore is a nut

Fire Under Arctic Ice: Volcanoes Have Been Blowing Their Tops In The Deep Ocean

ScienceDaily (June 26, 2008) — A research team led by the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) has uncovered evidence of explosive volcanic eruptions deep beneath the ice-covered surface of the Arctic Ocean.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/080625140649.htm

not conservative web sites ..

so if the conservative web sites say that global warming is a myth .. its not to be believed because they are conservatives ?.. thats a dumb statement .. enjoy your warm weather while its here

Here is how the Cato Institute describes Climate Coup:

Global warming alarmism is invading nearly every aspect of our society. Despite convincing evidence that climate change does not portend an apocalyptic future, children are inundated with that idea in schools. Poor countries shake down rich ones in the name of climate “justice.” Lawmakers try to impose tariffs and sanctions on nations that don’t agree with their environmental views. The military uses climate change as a reason to enlarge its budget. And courts are compelling the government to restrict the amount of energy we use and the way we use it.

again >>>> http://www.worldclimatereport.com/index.php/category/temperature-history/

the progressives think everyone should be poor .. and just because you are intelligent and provide for the masses .. doent mean you should get to be rich ..

being rich is a great incentive to do things .. i like rich people .. i dont like the lazy ..people who dont try and blame their misfortune on the rich people and force the progressives into congress to pass laws to take from those who prospered and give it to lazy people

time after time poor people come to this country without any money . they walk right past those poor people and get a job.. eventually by a house .. have children .. have a car ..house hold goods .. and those so called poor americans are still sitting their poor ...

blaming it on the rich peopl ..

i found it good to befriend the rich people and work for them and have made a good living doing it

now you can make that choice to be lazy and just sit there blaming rich people .,, but dont ask me to feel sorry for you.. i know the scam your involved in ..its called theft in heaven

the poor mexicans proved that all ya have to do is walk right past those lazy poor people and go to work

CERN — the organization that invented the World Wide Web.... but but but... I thought Al Gore invented the internet!!!

hahaha Yes, that loss of being known as the internet inventor must still feel like a horrible blow to Al, and now this!! Those "real" scientists/jerks just can't stop coming after ole' Al, can they? LOL

My guess is that the ole AL. stood to make a ton of bucks from making new laws from climate change and find he cant now, he may be soooooooooooo upset he cant get any richer at our expense.

He's made millions on speechs on their behalf. Governments are always trying ways to figure out best to tax their citizens, this has been talked about for over a year. More B/S from the liberial politicans and media to keep their piggy banks full to stay in power.

NOW THE IDIOT CAN FOCUS ON THE INTERNET....REMEMBER HE HELPED TO CREATE IT, NOW HE CAN GO AHEAD AND IMPROVE IT!! LMAO... JUST IMAGINE IF THIS ASS HAD BECOME PRESIDENT....

When he was runnin for president he raved about stoping the jobs going overseas and he wanted to stop it. Guess what he on the board for apple and he helped them open a new factory in china that puts thousands of people to work building the new apple computer cell phones. Everybody in tenn where is from hates him and his family. He couldn't even carry his home state in the pres elections cause everybody knows he is a jerk.

Actually the Term "Global Warming" Has been changed to "Climate change" The earth has been cooling for the last Ten years and our winters have been more like they were in the 1970's. That's COLD and lots of SNOW. Last winter we had more snow than I can ever remember. Europe was very much the same. The Al Gore, Granola munching, Tree hugging, Earth Biscuits won't believe it until they FREEZE to Death. It's all a scam to get into our wallets even more. Carbon Credits, GIVE ME A BREAK ! , Carbon Footprint, Your Kidding Me, Right? Last week one of the largest solar panel Companies went belly up even after the U.S. Government gave them Millions with the Green initiative. Hows That working out for ya Berry? You want to be self sufficient? Drill for freaking Gas and oil HERE in the good ol U.S.A., just sayin..... azz-wipes. :huh:

JUST TO ADD A CAPPER ON THIS.....I THINK IT WAS LAST YEAR OR THE YEAR BEFORE ON "EARTH DAY" A REPORTER WENT TO HIS TENN. MANSION AND NOTED THAT EVERY LIGHT WAS ON..BUT AL WAS NOT AT HOME... ONCE AGAIN A MEMBER OF THE "DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO" CROWD!!