Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Post your questions here

Adam Montana

With the end of Ramadan and Eid-al-Fitr coming to a close and with the CBI not having been updated since 29AUG11 along with the HCL and dropping of the zeroes issue on parliaments desk, what is your "timeline" if any for a raising of the currency value to pre-war (1980's) levels?

Next question:

When you think Okie and his sheeple will release the next IT'S DUNN, NUFF SAID, MONDAY scheme?

Next question:

When will you offer 90% off of VIP memberships?

That's all folks.

• Upvote 2

There have been articles about the CBI concerned about counterfeit dinars in country. Do you believe this will delay the RV?

Probably a very silly question, but I have recently have seen a debate about the 10K bills (on another site) where there is a concern about us not being able to cash them in or alot harder to cash in because of not being able to tell if counterfeit or not. I might have miss understood but Those are the only bills I have! Ick, makes your head spin :huh:

Probably a very silly question, but I have recently have seen a debate about the 10K bills (on another site) where there is a concern about us not being able to cash them in or alot harder to cash in because of not being able to tell if counterfeit or not. I might have miss understood but Those are the only bills I have! Ick, makes your head spin :huh:

Mommyof 3,. this is likely fear driven and not at all based on any real info or news. We have Delarue to sort that out.

Hope that helps to ease your mind.!! :)

• Upvote 1

I would like to know Adam's take on this statement:

PLEASE NOTE: We have been experiencing extremely high traffic which has been affecting our nightly formation of the IQD daily data - this explains the low figures some of you have been seeing! We apologise and are working hard to ensure this is solved. We will confirm here if/when the IQD revaluation actually occurs!

http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Dollars-to-Iraqi-Dinar-currency-conversion-page.html

Hey there Adam, I purchased some of my dinar from scgs.us along time ago. Since then they were shut down due to there dinar was stolen out of Jordan, okay now Im worried! Im sure there real , but when when the time comes to exchange do you think there regulated and numbered like the USD can trace lost or stolen bills? Im asking since I only purchased about 200,000.00 from them my larger amount I own is from Dinartrade. Thanks in advance for any feed back you could give. Have a great Day.

Hi Adam,

Sticking with the final 3 issues as I understand them;

Sunday August 4 begins the new work week in Iraq (the first work days/week after Ramadan and Eid-al-Fitr) and as such we MAY have big things happening...?

I recall I reading (does not mean I believe) that the final Ministers to complete GOI were agreed upon and would be announced and seated (again) AFTER Eid-al-Fitr, which started today 8/31/2011 and ends after 3 days....

I have also read about HCL being agreed upon, and just awaits voting on this coming week (again)?

If both of the above are completed then Chapter 7 should be lifted within days?

Did I just answer my own questions and conduct/complete a chat?

A bonus guess...likelyhood pf a rate closer to a dime or a dollar??? (I don't really expect an answer to that...)

Looking forward to the weekend VIP letter!

Hoping this is the last Labor Day weekend that I am still "Laboring", and next Memorial Day will be recalling when...(long after RI/RV)

Thanks Adam! See you in B!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Adam am I going to see my Dong raise

in value the same day as my Dinar?

Your thaughts please.

Thanks Adam. :)

For some reason I couldn't get over this part "Adam am I going to see my Dong raise" :P:lol: Couldn't resist!!

• Upvote 3