Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

redrock's September 5, 2011 and Counting!

Thanks, Cisole...I had 3 to 1 odds that there was no way you'd keep the countdown going till the end. Now I don't even need the RV any more...knew you'd come through for me! :D :D :D

Now I can buy my own dong...

That's kinda sinister in a way... I heartly hope it doesn't mean that until now you got along using somebody else's dong....Treating it and dealing with it as if it were your very own (dong)...

Edited by umbertino

The DONG craze has many people doing things with the dong, whether theirs or someone else. I know I will hold my dong tightly until it goes up in value and is wanted by someone else. I am holding out hope that it will revalue soon.

At this Point, I'm not even sure that Steven Hawking could keep track of how many Overlapping Countdowns U have Going ! blink.gif

Congratulations Mia ! At least ur out of the Spotlight. unsure.gif

Ok Redrock, U probably have at Most 2 or 3 Days of Scrutiny b4 Piggy becomes Smitten with some New Prognosticator and "Rewards" Them with Their Own Countdown at ur Expense (Relief) ! biggrin.gif

Piggy Piggy Piggy !!!

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Good One again......smile.gif Always a joy and a chuckle to read your posts Dinar Thug

myst

That's kinda sinister in a way... I heartly hope it doesn't mean that until now you got along using somebody else's dong....Treating it and dealing with it as if it were your very own (dong)...

Rest assured I have NOT been using someone else's dong. My dong has been sort of an indentured servant...I used my winnings to procure its freedom. Now that it is no longer artificially undervalued, it's free to rise...

Lord, I apologize for making jokes about dong...and be with the starving pygmies in New Guinnea...

Rest assured I have NOT been using someone else's dong. My dong has been sort of an indentured servant...I used my winnings to procure its freedom. Now that it is no longer artificially undervalued, it's free to rise...

Lord, I apologize for making jokes about dong...and be with the starving pygmies in New Guinnea...

Liar! I let you play with my dong :(

• Upvote 1

Liar! I let you play with my dong :(

No you didn't...you wont even have it till Friday...and if Miia is like most fiancees you're going to have to have her permission to even look at your dong...let alone play with it...and FORGET her letting someone else put their hands on your dong... <_<

No you didn't...you wont even have it till Friday...and if Miia is like most fiancees you're going to have to have her permission to even look at your dong...let alone play with it...and FORGET her letting someone else put their hands on your dong... <_<

:lmao:

Artificially ?? NOT the little blue pill ?!?!

• Upvote 1