Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

dinardarius

Obama IS GOING TO MAKE A STATEMENT TO THE WORLD ABOUT CHANGE

Gee...I can hardly wait. The last change he promised has worked out soooooo well...

• Upvote 2

Heard on Fox news a few minutes ago that obama has some real important news about to change the world! !!! :o:eyebrows::eyebrows::twocents:

important news??? i guess he ran out of watermelon pie :lol:

im black so its ok to joke about that he he he

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

since he's been in office, that's about all we have in our pockets is a little bit of change. i guess he wants it too.

• Upvote 2

He hired Monica Lewinski?

LMAO...AND SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR ANY BLUE DRESSES!!!

• Upvote 1

If you say so, but your picture looks like a white guy with his face painted, groping another young white guy with his hands tied behind his back?

Welcome aboard.....

• Upvote 2

I see!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Heard on Fox news a few minutes ago that obama has some real important news about to change the world! !!! :o:eyebrows::eyebrows::twocents:

He's going to annoumce himself as King of the New World Order ?

• Upvote 2

If you say so, but your picture looks like a white guy with his face painted, groping another young white guy with his hands tied behind his back?

Welcome aboard.....

thanks :D yeah my pic is awesome the mood is tense around here all the time so i feel the need to throw out some humor once and a while

• Upvote 3

This guy is like a banana republic dictator he is so narcissistic that he has to be on television everyday...making speech after speech...it is getting to the point that I just switch off the radio or the t.v. as soon as he opens his mouth...just tired of listening to him. Just a matter of time before the democratic party figures out that he is not only ruining America and the middle class but he is also ruining the democratic party as well. He is going down and he is going to take the party with him...they will be throwing him overboard real soon... Why else is the White House Press asking Obama's press secretary if he can guarantee that Hilary won't primary Obama? Its bad and his own party knows it....

• Upvote 3

Been lurking here the last few days ... had to join! There are some really funny posts on here! Laughter relieves tension and makes for a merry heart! :lol:

• Upvote 1

On the news report the Obama spokes person, you know that kid, said that the earth shaking news would come out soon, mabe it's about an RV of the IQD that will change the world, OK OK probably not :lol::lol::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Edited by dinardarius
  • Upvote 1

Your mamas so phat, she had to borrow clothes from hurricane Katrina.....

haha...Irene was bigger, just not as much a bad a$$!

MAYBE HIS AUNT FOUND A JOB,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :o:o:huh::lol:

in her own country after she was deported!!

• Upvote 1