Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama IS GOING TO MAKE A STATEMENT TO THE WORLD ABOUT CHANGE

dinardarius

MAYBE HIS AUNT FOUND A JOB,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :o:o:huh::lol:

Hahahaha, or maybe she is moving to the White ??? House! ! ! So she will not be deported.

On the news report the Obama spokes person, you know that kid, said that the earth shaking news would come out soon, mabe it's about an RV of the IQD that will change the world, OK OK probably not :lol::lol::eyebrows::eyebrows:

What really bothers me is that "O" will take the credit for the RV gobernment revenue, WE THE PEOPLE have to use our resources and THANK PRESIDENT BUSH for making our dreams come true; I will be paying for a font page recognition in my town's newspaper and I will ask everybody to do the same! THANKS PRESIDENT BUSH! ! ! ! ! !

I can't imagine calling our president an ass or saying he hopes to be a dictator when he is a collaborator by nature. The forum becomes so disrespectful sometimes and this is one of those times. I believe he is the most brilliant president we have had in a very long time. I believe his intentions are good, but he is dealing with ideologues who will not give his good ideas for the country a chance. He is up against those who try to break the power of unions that protect laborers, try to take away environmental protections, remove restrictions on banks that got us into this depression, and want to limit the ways our government cares for the most vulnerable. The ideologues want not to tax the rich or companies who hide money off shore and hire people in foreign countries instead of Americans. Why vote against your own best interest by voting for them? I think Obama is for us.

PLEASE, tell your tale to your grandfather and see if he agrees with you, because we don't! ! !

• Upvote 1

He'll be making an announcement on his new Obamanomics plan, no job needed

due to:

free housing,

free education

clothing allowance

free medical, even for your dog, cat pet monkey etc.

food stamps,

cash for clunkers with prepaid gas cards

for all the votes he can get.

I can't imagine calling our president an ass or saying he hopes to be a dictator when he is a collaborator by nature. The forum becomes so disrespectful sometimes and this is one of those times. I believe he is the most brilliant president we have had in a very long time. I believe his intentions are good, but he is dealing with ideologues who will not give his good ideas for the country a chance. He is up against those who try to break the power of unions that protect laborers, try to take away environmental protections, remove restrictions on banks that got us into this depression, and want to limit the ways our government cares for the most vulnerable. The ideologues want not to tax the rich or companies who hide money off shore and hire people in foreign countries instead of Americans. Why vote against your own best interest by voting for them? I think Obama is for us.

It takes courage to stand your ground.

And it takes an idiot to spew out the paragraph and actually see any truth in it...

obama is nothing but bad for this country, someone needs to kick him out of the USA, he sucks at life.. "Moving on up, to the east side" lol another day another vacation

And it takes an idiot to spew out the paragraph and actually see any truth in it...

obama is nothing but bad for this country, someone needs to kick him out of the USA, he sucks at life.. "Moving on up, to the east side" lol another day another vacation

When it RV's, let's buy "O" a one way ticket to hell!! ! ! ! ! ! ! :lol::lmao::woot::twothumbs::tiphat:

Heard on Fox news a few minutes ago that obama has some real important news about to change the world! !!! ohmy.gifeyebrows.gifeyebrows.gifTwoCents.gif

OK! Truth is....the truth is....out there. He's announcing that the Roswell Crash was real and that we've had UFO and alien contact and exchange for years. And that D*** Channey is an evil bot left over from an Area 51 project gone bad. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

It takes courage to stand your ground.

And a fool does it while standing in the hole he dug for himself.

Edited by mcuman

I think he's going to tell us that he's going to stop smoking, stop lying, stop bypassing congress, stop not knowing that there are only 50 states, stop hiding behind all his zars, and stop thinking how great he is..........Wow....I think I fell asleep at the computer and started a wonderful dream! ..................................................... mcuman...........that was really a good one!

Edited by kmseeker

Did he crown himself King of America?

Aw..you know messiah Obama believes himself much more entitled than that.

I heard he's going for 'Supreme Dictator Overlord of the World'

since he's been in office, that's about all we have in our pockets is a little bit of change. i guess he wants it too.

I think I understand what he meant back in 2008 now.

Merely that after he decimates the economy and the dollar we'll have to cash it in for small change cause that's what it will be worth now