Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's own guy sells him out!

Stevevintennessee

Nice I get a -1 for joking around!!! If this investment stresses you out enough to get p****d at ME for making a joke about a "guru's" lapdog saying he was wrong, then you really need to re-evaluate being in this investment. If your life hinges on the future of this investment... do yourself a favor, and change your life in a way that this will not be the determining factor on if you are going to be happy or not. Being rude, inconsiderate, volatile and all around ******-baggy is not a way to treat anyone. Check yourself before you make yourself look any dumber. I have ALWAYS brought positive things to this board... But as of right now... no more from me. I will find out from my bank and cash out knowing that my life DOES NOT hinge on IF this pans out the way we all want.

So please let the bashing, rudeness, cruelty and ******-baggery continue. I will certainly not see it.

PS... There are people on here that have my undying respect, and I wish all of you very much success! :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Nice I get a -1 for joking around!!! If this investment stresses you out enough to get p****d at ME for making a joke about a "guru's" lapdog saying he was wrong, then you really need to re-evaluate being in this investment. If your life hinges on the future of this investment... do yourself a favor, and change your life in a way that this will not be the determining factor on if you are going to be happy or not. Being rude, inconsiderate, volatile and all around ******-baggy is not a way to treat anyone. Check yourself before you make yourself look any dumber. I have ALWAYS brought positive things to this board... But as of right now... no more from me. I will find out from my bank and cash out knowing that my life DOES NOT hinge on IF this pans out the way we all want.

So please let the bashing, rudeness, cruelty and ******-baggery continue. I will certainly not see it.

PS... There are people on here that have my undying respect, and I wish all of you very much success! :)

Hey Steve, try not to take it personal my friend. There are jerks in every crowd. 2% jerks on DV is not an indication of how most of us think on here.

Hang out with us man and ignore the rest.

GP

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BOOOOOO................... HOOOOOOOOO.......................LOL B)

I really feel bad for Okie cause the poor guy keeps going back to the same people for his intel. I would think that by now he would have figured out that these people are pulling his leg or he just plain wants attention. Can't figure it out. All I know is when he posts a rumor about anything you can bet it didn't happen. Sorry Okie but you need to lay back and relax and stop the madness. Don't trust your people's intel anymore cause it hasn't worked out for you. If you do then you are just asking for more trouble. Be blessed and allow this to pan out. God Bless Everyone Semper Fi

I really feel bad for Okie cause the poor guy keeps going back to the same people for his intel. I would think that by now he would have figured out that these people are pulling his leg or he just plain wants attention. Can't figure it out. All I know is when he posts a rumor about anything you can bet it didn't happen. Sorry Okie but you need to lay back and relax and stop the madness. Don't trust your people's intel anymore cause it hasn't worked out for you. If you do then you are just asking for more trouble. Be blessed and allow this to pan out. God Bless Everyone Semper Fi

i think the definition of insanity is doing same thing over and over and expecting different results. .................. I did not know Kinch had radio in the coffee pot LOL

Just the messenger guys! I found this on another forum!

So OOM is upset on his birthday

by Inspired » August 24th, 2011, 1:11 pm •

52 PM [amadden] Hello everyone, okay this is hard to say, but this is why I asked everyone to stay grounded, I did hear from my contact and there was no RV and I have talked with Okie and he is very – very upset knowingly he mislead anyone, I have never seen Okie this upset, he trusted his source and those things can happen. But my source did say we do have a chance of this RVing by Friday and cash in on Monday, so again that is a “SHOULD” so please let’s stay grounded has I asked since last night, I do ask for you all not to be hard or talk about Okie, he is a very dear friend of mine and I know he would not intentionally do this. So has of right now there is no RV pending. I will take questions providing I have time to answer them, Thank you!

Inspired

So that means you are a lot like Okie ? Birds of a feather I bet. Who pays you for spreading this crap ? There are several kinds of people related to the Okie oil Man. Which one are you ? If you have known him long no let me rephrase this . If you have known of him long and he is still a very dear freind you have to be one of 2 things. 1 a total incompetent moron that should be whatched by a proffesional to make sure you dont dirty yourself and keep you clean and changed and so you dont get taken advantage of too bad, or 2 a low life scamming skuz bag that probably has a extensive crimminal record or will in the future. Which one are you ? Did the sales spike again today by the people that just began looking and relize there isnt time to research they have to order now.

It is likely somebody will expose who and where every one of you really are.

All,

I say this with the greatest respect to the report from Okie Oil Man that the Iraqi Dinar has revalued…

I can ASSURE YOU that were such an event to happen, you will know. It has NOT revalued publicly yet, or we’d be able to see it EVERYWHERE! If it has changed in value, it obviously has NOT revalued for those who own the Iraqi Dianr publicly. NOTHING can be done about it until we can see it publicly anyway. When it shows on the CBI.iq website, then you’ll know.

I’ve heard his email was hacked or some reason such as that. I’m unsure if that is true or not. It really doesn’t matter. I respect Okie as a person, but I respectfully disagree with the report coming from his camp (whether intentional or unintentional) that the Iraqi Dinar has revalued. I hope my assessment is wrong, but I know it’s not wrong yet… I will await an official change/announcement in the systems that matter in the world, and am thankful we have people such as Okie giving us a heads-up.

All my best to Okie and everyone else holding on for the revalue… as always… we wait!

Go Dinar!

another site

CMON' ROGER, YOUR SO FULL OF CRAP!!...FIRST OFF IT IS NOT TRUE ...STOP TRYING TO DEBUNK A LIE.....HOW ABOUT SAYING THAT IT DID NOT RV AND OKIE IS WRONG....I SEE ALEXA HAS POSTED THAT YOUR SITE IS GOING DOWN IN WEB HITS...MAYBE ITS BECAUSE YOU NOW ARE A CERTIFIED PUMPER AND NO ONE LIKES YOUR SITE AND YOUR STUPID 7.95 A MONTH TEXT SERVICES WHEN IF IN FACT IT DOES RV....PEOPLE CAN ACCESS THAT INFO FOR FREE......GO AWAY!!

GO DIE !

the entire god ----ed lot of you!!

Okie, Med, Bear,MM17, Poppy

your all full of crap!!!

every week it's going to happen monda, Friday...

The first of this week...

"I have great impecible intel", "My sources say", "a Man of honor and trust tells me".

Well your all full of crap!

shut the hell UP!!

Well it isn't like okie has ever been wrong before or ever made claims that the RV has already happened.

Based on oikie's reputation I will believe whatever he says until death. biggrin.gif

Hey there Grand pubah . I have a investment op for you involving Termites, wood plantations and furniture manufacturing that has a 3000 % profitability business plan. I have 100 shares left at $1000.00 .:rolleyes:;):rolleyes:;):P :P :lol: :lol:

Cheers Chilli B) B)

Edited by Chilliherb
  • Upvote 1

Can you guys ever go ONE Weekend without pumping?

Give newbies a break... How do you look yourselves in the mirror?

Why in the world would they do that first, money,greed again let me say money, as long as people or buying they or making money. The people selling Dinar could care less if it ever RV's they or making money lots of money so they will pump, pump, pump.The thing that is entertaining to me is how they keep coming up with reasons, time after time, why the date has moved. They or real cleaver they only move it up just enough so you will not lose intrest, and keep buying Dinar. Good con me or just that good, and you will never no what went on or how you fell into the trap until its too late. The people who have GOD on there side will have no problems, the ones who or doing this will keep on truckin laughing and have no sleepless nights, they also have no feeling or hearts, but so be it.

• Upvote 1

All you people are the problem with the US. You want the constitution and Bill Of Rights for yourself but for no one else. Freedom of Speech is being limited and even extinguished because of you people. Where is the Freedom? Gone. All you need to do is know he is a fraud and move on, stopping someones freedom of speech is wrong in so many ways. If I or Okie were trying to stop you from speaking, you would be pissed, huh. Food for thought for all the freedom killers.