Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Watch the CBI Auctions

Skybear

You need to simply watch the Iraqi Central Bank Auction Website.

So long as the CENTRAL BANK continues to auction-off dinars at toilet paper value of the SAME OLD 1170 dinars to the dollar (that is $840 per MILLION dinars)there will be NO RV - - - - PERIOD!

These auctions are conducted by the Iraq Central Bank on Sunday thru Thursday and are posted by approximately 8:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. They usually involve 18-22 large Western banks making the purchase. The site always POSTS the sales as ACCOUNTABLE CONDUCT and they are always posted in the offerings they require to be in U.S. Dollars. The offerings are from the Iraq Central Bank and are always made FROM and posted IN Baghdad.

You can MAKE BOOK that so long as the Iraqi Central Bank are selling Dinars at 1170 to the dollar, NOBODY HAS CASHED IN! NO RV has happened or WILL happen while these cheap auctions of dinars continue!

The WHOLSALE FABRICATED LIES that some people have "cashed-in" are (or at least SHOULD BE) clearly obvious to anybody who can add two-and-two.

Okie and Tony and Debtarheel and Blain and ESPECIALLY Frank either never LEARNED how to add. . .or they have forgotten how.

But if you will simply WATCH the CBI Auction website, you can tell YOURSELF "when" to expect an RV!

HERE is the site: http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

So long as the CENTRAL BANK continues to auction-off dinars at toilet paper value of the SAME OLD 1170 dinars to the dollar (that is $840 per MILLION dinars)there will be NO RV - - - - PERIOD!

These auctions are conducted by the Iraq Central Bank on Sunday thru Thursday and are posted by approximately 8:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. They usually involve 18-22 large Western banks making the purchase. The site always POSTS the sales as ACCOUNTABLE CONDUCT and they are always posted in the offerings they require to be in U.S. Dollars. The offerings are from the Iraq Central Bank and are always made FROM and posted IN Baghdad.

You can MAKE BOOK that so long as the Iraqi Central Bank are selling Dinars at 1170 to the dollar, NOBODY HAS CASHED IN! NO RV has happened or WILL happen while these cheap auctions of dinars continue!

The WHOLSALE FABRICATED LIES that some people have "cashed-in" are (or at least SHOULD BE) clearly obvious to anybody who can add two-and-two.

Okie and Tony and Debtarheel and Blain and ESPECIALLY Frank either never LEARNED how to add. . .or they have forgotten how.

But if you will simply WATCH the CBI Auction website, you can tell YOURSELF "when" to expect an RV!

Sorry, you will not get a heads up from the CBI Auction page. As a matter of fact, you won't get a heads up from anywhere. So Says..........DayTrader

• Upvote 1

This auction report has been the ONLY consistent posting on the Internet.

Not ONE "guestament," sign or statement has proven true. NOT ONE!

When the VALUE of 1170 changes (up OR down) that will be the FIRST and ONLY accurate indication of a change in the dinar value.

Otherwise it simply is more of "spin-the-bottle," or "throw-the-dart" or WORSE. . .see more of Okie's drivel show-up on every Internet Website.

• Upvote 1

This is how Shabibi himself describes the auctions:

A mechanism to maintain the dinar’s exchange rate lies in the development of an auction foreign exchange to sell quantities of the dollar, resulting from the sale of oil in world markets, and converted to the Development Fund for Iraq, which transforms in turn to the bank to sell in local currency, but it was not enough to save the value of their currency collapse, under the terms of the price fall to become a day about 1120 dinars per dollar. ,

1. Sell quantities of the dollar, from oil sales.

2. converted to DFI, which in transforms in turn for thebanks to sell dinar.

Read more:

• Upvote 4

why have you posted this crap again?

In Iraq the IQD is not foreign currency...................hello!!!

I agree with you that the "guru" intel is all fabticated BS but the CBI foreign currency auctions are not selling IQD.

So what is your agenda? Either you are simply misinformed or you have a purpose.

And now you can either learn or you have been exposed, which is it?

There sure has been an onslaught of recent misinformation to deter this speculation, I am taking it as a good sign. :)

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 3

They are not selling dinars... they are selling dollars

Yes, the CBI sells dollars, but in there market operation for the dinar, banks like the TBI sell dinar to dinartrade, dinarbanker, and others to support the dinars value. They are controlling the rate, and this ishow it's done. So even though the CBI isnt selling dinar, by the end of the process, banks are selling dinar based on the volume of dollar sales to maintain stability.

Edited by truthful1

If you are buying GOLDFISH or BUBBLE GUM or US Dollars and are dealing with dinars which are valued at 1170 dinar per dollar. The dinar value is CRAP! When the CBI itself begins to recognize a DIFFERENT value in the dinar. . .I'll start looking around for something to happen.

NOT until then.

• Downvote 1

When the CBI itself begins to recognize a DIFFERENT value in the dinar. . .I'll start looking around for something to happen.

when the CBI implements a decent value of the IQD, I'll be looking around for the best place to cash in :)

But not until then................... :angry: ............................... :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Sorry, you will not get a heads up from the CBI Auction page. As a matter of fact, you won't get a heads up from anywhere. So Says..........DayTrader

Dang! I could have swore I saw smoke signals last night saying it RV'ed!!!! dry.gif How bout a telegram, will taht tell us it's coming???? rolleyes.gif

p.s.- for those of you wondering... yes, I have night vision... I can see smoke at night! laugh.gif

If you are buying GOLDFISH or BUBBLE GUM or US Dollars and are dealing with dinars which are valued at 1170 dinar per dollar. The dinar value is CRAP! When the CBI itself begins to recognize a DIFFERENT value in the dinar. . .I'll start looking around for something to happen.

NOT until then.

You still don't get it. The CBI buys dinars from all the local banks and sells them US dollars at these auctions. The people want USD, not dinars to trade for goods and services. Yes, the currency sellers over here and in the ME buy their dinars from the banks in Iraq, whom I assume get them from the CBI, but it really has no relation to the auctions and I wager you that dinar sales to the dealers are either over or very close to being finished. The dealers are probably sitting on their last shipments now.

The auctions are designed to control inflation on the artificially set dinar rate. Inflation is skyrocketing again because the dinar is so undervalued and the economy is overheating. 6.39% inflation and 9.6% growth in GDP. They must, and they will increase it's value soon to avoid financial disaster!

• Upvote 7

You still don't get it. The CBI buys dinars from all the local banks and sells them US dollars at these auctions. The people want USD, not dinars to trade for goods and services. Yes, the currency sellers over here and in the ME buy their dinars from the banks in Iraq, whom I assume get them from the CBI, but it really has no relation to the auctions and I wager you that dinar sales to the dealers are either over or very close to being finished. The dealers are probably sitting on their last shipments now.

The auctions are designed to control inflation on the artificially set dinar rate. Inflation is skyrocketing again because the dinar is so undervalued and the economy is overheating. 6.39% inflation and 9.6% growth in GDP. They must, and they will increase it's value soon to avoid financial disaster!

Here Here. Well played. +1 So Says.................DayTrader

• Upvote 1

imo you cant rely on the cbi for any indication of the rv. we will know the rv has happened long before anything is on the cbi website. we will get our info from forex. also, people have to stop assuming the rv is here just because the cbi hasnt had an auction for a few days. they have done that in the past and everybody was freaking out saying the rv was here and it wasnt. the cbi has done the following things that people need to know: have no auctions for a few days, website has gone down, have not updated the auction results in a few days. if any one of these things happen, people are ready to believe the rv is happening. no fault to them, the pumpers make them believe it.

yes, thank you for the post :) +1

They are not selling dinars, they are autioning off US Dollars.

yes, thank you for the post :) +1

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 2

Precisely! Couldn't have said or described it any better.

• Upvote 1

There sure has been an onslaught of recent misinformation to deter this speculation, I am taking it as a good sign. :)

'sportfisher',

Good afternoon!

The above sentence is the most accurate depiction of the current circumstances with the IQD to date.

Excellent, excellent observation!!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

'TFK',

Good afternoon!

Excellent observation, comments, and post!!!!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1

Spot on TFK. Thanks for putting so succinctly and clearly.

Cheers! (+1)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1