Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling Bashing....Really?

Joeshmoe

I just read the post with the information about Breitling. All I can say is "wow". I don't think anyone who listens to him regularly would post any of those negative comments. I have listened to him everyday and he simply answers questions that others email him. He is not directly trying to "sell" anything and he isn't a pumper...simply listen to his calls before you judge. Just review the calls he posted today and yesterday. He states several times that if this investment isn't for you then get out...there will be other ways to make money later on. He also has stated when people ask how they should invest that "he doesn't know their situation so he can't tell them how to invest". He says what he did was to diversify to make sure all of his bases were covered. He has said several times that he has large notes and that he thinks everyone will be fine with them, but that he also purchased smaller notes just to be safe. He also has talked about having money in his Warka account. So does this mean he is connected to Warka too, because he is promoting them? In all actuality I have heard far more recommendations from him to invest in Warka then I have to invest in the lower denoms. I personally like Breitling because he never gives a date...just things to watch for. Also, the rate he thinks it will RV at, is actually based upon an educated guess not random speculation.

He has also talked about his relationship with the another site on his audios and has made that known. Go back and listen to those audios...he wasn't necessarily "nice" to the another site when discussing how they were being investigated. It didn't seem as if his relationship with the another site was anything more than with any of his other dinar contacts. He is well known throughout the dinar community so he has met many of the people involved with dinar. He talks about how he respects 8ball, scooter and roger...mostly because they aren't "pumpers" and he despises the so called "gurus".

It just seems odd that will all of the BS many in this investment sling (simply look at the posts on dinar guru) that Breitling would be on the receiving end. I have found him to be above reproach. I don't see how setting up a deal to provide the lower denoms with a dinar dealer makes his information any less credible than someone who would offer to charge for special VIP information. I personally think Adam, Roger, Breitling and Phoenix are the only credible people I listen to.

Once again, I would STRONGLY encourage everyone to listen to his audios before posting some of that stuff. I for one appreciate that he takes the time daily to post those.

Just my two cents.

FYI - The software changed the "B H G R O U P" into "another site".

I just read the post with the information about Breitling. All I can say is "wow". I don't think anyone who listens to him regularly would post any of those negative comments. I have listened to him everyday and he simply answers questions that others email him. He is not directly trying to "sell" anything and he isn't a pumper...simply listen to his calls before you judge. Just review the calls he posted today and yesterday. He states several times that if this investment isn't for you then get out...there will be other ways to make money later on. He also has stated when people ask how they should invest that "he doesn't know their situation so he can't tell them how to invest". He says what he did was to diversify to make sure all of his bases were covered. He has said several times that he has large notes and that he thinks everyone will be fine with them, but that he also purchased smaller notes just to be safe. He also has talked about having money in his Warka account. So does this mean he is connected to Warka too, because he is promoting them? In all actuality I have heard far more recommendations from him to invest in Warka then I have to invest in the lower denoms. I personally like Breitling because he never gives a date...just things to watch for. Also, the rate he thinks it will RV at, is actually based upon an educated guess not random speculation.

He has also talked about his relationship with the another site on his audios and has made that known. Go back and listen to those audios...he wasn't necessarily "nice" to the another site when discussing how they were being investigated. It didn't seem as if his relationship with the another site was anything more than with any of his other dinar contacts. He is well known throughout the dinar community so he has met many of the people involved with dinar. He talks about how he respects 8ball, scooter and roger...mostly because they aren't "pumpers" and he despises the so called "gurus".

It just seems odd that will all of the BS many in this investment sling (simply look at the posts on dinar guru) that Breitling would be on the receiving end. I have found him to be above reproach. I don't see how setting up a deal to provide the lower denoms with a dinar dealer makes his information any less credible than someone who would offer to charge for special VIP information. I personally think Adam, Roger, Breitling and Phoenix are the only credible people I listen to.

Once again, I would STRONGLY encourage everyone to listen to his audios before posting some of that stuff. I for one appreciate that he takes the time daily to post those.

Just my two cents.

I also enjoy listening to Brietling. I believe he is very credible. He clearly states that we should diversify our Dinar investment so if something wacky happens we are covered. Remember folks we are in completely uncharted teritory. Many in the Dinar community pretend to know what will happen. There is a lot of chest pumping right now but only time will tell.

It's amazing how people make judgements on sound bites and headlines... is that how Obama got elected?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Texas1...See, I ain't the only crazy critter in the crowd....there's a whole flock of us!

The Alex we posted with was such a nice young man, kind, considerate.....and then one day he just lost it....he started slinging f bombs....it was like he was possessed I tell you. I'll never forget that final day, and the look in his post.....it was like the dinar had possessed him somehow.....he was a good man Tandy....

I love Breitling!!! And f*ck all you who don't see the reality!!!! He is the MOST COMMON SENSE IN THIS ENTIRE INVESTMENT!!!

Hugs to all invested!!! We will see the light!!! ;)

AMEN! This guy is great. I don't care what anyone says about him, and he has a great admiration for Scooter as well. He tells it like it is, and doesn't care what anyone else thinks. There are things you don't know about these guys, but some of us do. People tell "tall tales" about them because they just don't know. Adam, Breitling, Scooter, Roger, and 8ball are good people. I've seen the posts about Roger. LOL! There is a lot more to the story, people. Trust me, these folks are solid. All of them. There is nothing wrong with some of these people making money off of bringing us what we want and desire. If you worked as hard as they do on this, you would want some kind of return. How many of you go to work everyday for free, or did when you worked for a living? JMHO...

I love this site, and enjoy the people who post. Thank you all for your efforts.

despain

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The Alex we posted with was such a nice young man, kind, considerate.....and then one day he just lost it....he started slinging f bombs....it was like he was possessed I tell you. I'll never forget that final day, and the look in his post.....it was like the dinar had possessed him somehow.....he was a good man Tandy....

I think he let too much frustration take hold like a lot of us...I believe he's a good dude that just let it slip...never have cared for that word or the insinuation as it just ain't too classy...but I bet he does great in the future...I am next to the most optimistic dude on this forum...don't know the #1... :lol: respectfully my wortless opinion! (how's that for another new word? Kinda like wartless meaning not having worts instad of warts) instad????? :blink:

• Upvote 1

WOW!! I Never Imagined the Koolaid at Breitlings Site Is Sooooo Goood!!!

OHHH JEEEZZZZ. Maybe I have the wrong Breitling. I COULD be wrong of course but isn't this isn't the same Breitling that is involved with the another site that was invaded for illegal activities? Right? Not the same Breitling that was intimately involved in the DINAR GURU SUMMIT where the LEADING MINDS IN THE DINAR INVESTMENT WERE GATHERING! Only to find out they watched the ball game and drank beer and it was really nothing??? Nice guys - really friggin nice.

If you all are following this self important/self made Guru then I sure wouldn't want to be there when Rome falls. Anything built on a false foundation will fall. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Just because the KOOLAID is working or he has gathered his support network to come here and give him the KUDO's (another manipulation) - - - DOES NOT ---- Make him a LEADING MIND IN THE DINAR INVESTMENT.

NEWBIES WHO READ THIS - I WOULD CAUTION YOU TO TREAD LIGHTLY - DO YOUR RESEARCH AND DETERMINE FOR YOURSELF WHAT IS TRUTH FOR YOU. If for any reason you feel a TWINGE when you hear this man speak - then know that is a sign that what is being spoken is untruth.

A lotta people loved Bernie Maddoff at one time........... Sheeple just BEWARE.

Namaste.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 9

I think he let too much frustration take hold like a lot of us...I believe he's a good dude that just let it slip...never have cared for that word or the insinuation as it just ain't too classy...but I bet he does great in the future...I am next to the most optimistic dude on this forum...don't know the #1... :lol: respectfully my wortless opinion! (how's that for another new word? Kinda like wartless meaning not having worts instad of warts) instad????? :blink:

Alex is a great guy....just having some fun on a Friday night, since it didn't rv this week.....again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

AMEN! This guy is great. I don't care what anyone says about him, and he has a great admiration for Scooter as well. He tells it like it is, and doesn't care what anyone else thinks. There are things you don't know about these guys, but some of us do. People tell "tall tales" about them because they just don't know. Adam, Breitling, Scooter, Roger, and 8ball are good people.

Uhhhh. Ohhhhh. :blink: :blink: :huh:

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Alex is a great guy....just having some fun on a Friday night, since it didn't rv this week.....again.

It didn't RV???? Surely you are jesting with me!! Now I gotta take the tent down and and call pink piggy's portable potties to come pick the toilet up. Dam. (and that ain't a dirty word as Kentucky Dam and Barkley Dam are both a few miles from here) I'm really getting tired of setting this tent up and taking it back down...I wanted to be the first in line at the bank here where they still think Iraqi Dinars are some kind of middle east pastries. I'm going to be so disgusted when it rv's I may not even cash in...that'll show em.!

• Upvote 1

Everyone I too like brietling's approach, but make no mistake it is a selling approach he has encourage dinar purchases into the hundred of millions. He also floods everyone with Warka account investments and need to diversify by purchasing lower denims. He also owns the currency vault. Last, he is paid pumper by a site or sites. His fun show is 100% in his control as get reads his own. Questions and then answers then..

Go RV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It didn't RV???? Surely you are jesting with me!! Now I gotta take the tent down and and call pink piggy's portable potties to come pick the toilet up. Dam. (and that ain't a dirty word as Kentucky Dam and Barkley Dam are both a few miles from here) I'm really getting tired of setting this tent up and taking it back down...I wanted to be the first in line at the bank here where they still think Iraqi Dinars are some kind of middle east pastries. I'm going to be so disgusted when it rv's I may not even cash in...that'll show em.!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

WOW!! I Never Imagined the Koolaid at Breitlings Site Is Sooooo Goood!!!

OHHH JEEEZZZZ. Maybe I have the wrong Breitling. I COULD be wrong of course but isn't this isn't the same Breitling that is involved with the another site that was invaded for illegal activities? Right? Not the same Breitling that was intimately involved in the DINAR GURU SUMMIT where the LEADING MINDS IN THE DINAR INVESTMENT WERE GATHERING! Only to find out they watched the ball game and drank beer and it was really nothing??? Nice guys - really friggin nice.

If you all are following this self important/self made Guru then I sure wouldn't want to be there when Rome falls. Anything built on a false foundation will fall. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Just because the KOOLAID is working or he has gathered his support network to come here and give him the KUDO's (another manipulation) - - - DOES NOT ---- Make him a LEADING MIND IN THE DINAR INVESTMENT.

NEWBIES WHO READ THIS - I WOULD CAUTION YOU TO TREAD LIGHTLY - DO YOUR RESEARCH AND DETERMINE FOR YOURSELF WHAT IS TRUTH FOR YOU. If for any reason you feel a TWINGE when you hear this man speak - then know that is a sign that what is being spoken is untruth.

A lotta people loved Bernie Maddoff at one time........... Sheeple just BEWARE.

Namaste.

Ok so your whole reason for not trusting anything he says is because he attended a "dinar summit" along with many of the others who are in the dinar community? He was invited by the B H G R O U P so he went....during the summit they attended a baseball game and this makes him a bad guy. Ummm ok...guess I am just confused? Have you even listened to him on a regular basis?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Everyone I too like brietling's approach, but make no mistake it is a selling approach he has encourage dinar purchases into the hundred of millions. He also floods everyone with Warka account investments and need to diversify by purchasing lower denims. He also owns the currency vault. Last, he is paid pumper by a site or sites. His fun show is 100% in his control as get reads his own. Questions and then answers then..

Go RV

Did you just say he owns the Currency Vault? I think you got a little mixed up there. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think it is Rodger from the DD site that everyone thinks owns the Currency Vault.

And don't mind DinarC, they say that same thing about newbie beware on every Breitling post.

Man I sure could have used this crowd earlier.

Go RV

Ummm pretty sure he doesn't own the currency vault and he answered one of my questions on his show so I know for a fact they are not all made up. Have you ever heard him read the questions? It is obvious he is reading them...often it sounds as if it is for the first time.

Ok so your whole reason for not trusting anything he says is because he attended a "dinar summit" along with many of the others who are in the dinar community? He was invited by the B H G R O U P so he went....during the summit they attended a baseball game and this makes him a bad guy. Ummm ok...guess I am just confused? Have you even listened to him on a regular basis?

NO JoeSchmoe - Do your research. They didn't attend a ball game. They watched it on TV. Breitling's open response about the whole Dinar Summit (the one where the leading minds in the Dinar World were attending) was that it was "actually quite boring. We drank beer and watched the ball game". Not to mention some of those "leading minds" have been previously exposed on this forum as "not those of high integrity".

Go back and read the entire post about the FBI raid on the another site.

Then we can discuss this. Until then you are merely basing your opinion on his calls which for lack of a better word are conjecture. After you do your homework, then feel free to bash me. I myself am making sure the NEWBIES on this forum are not subjected to the manipulations and scamming Breitling and his cohorts are doing.

For PETE'S Sake!

• Upvote 3

I think it's funny that he is a supposed paid pumper trying to mislead the masses to his beliefs for the purpose of selling dinar for his financial gain.... but the only way to here him is to go to HIS site and hit play!

He isn't looking for us. It's because of threads like this that we find him, Call him a pumper? If you don't like his thoughts, don't listen, don't talk about him, stop advertising for him. Let him do his own thing. Live and let live.

Just out of curiosity. If somebody could tell me what it is exactly about his blogs that are so out of touch with reality that it warrants this kind of abuse. What is he saying that is so untrue that we shouldn't bother listening? So far, I can't recall anything from listening to him that makes me wonder about his motives or knowledge. I didn't know diversifying and covering all the bases was such a bad thing when it comes to investing.

• Upvote 5

I love Breitling!!! And f*ck all you who don't see the reality!!!! He is the MOST COMMON SENSE IN THIS ENTIRE INVESTMENT!!!

Hugs to all invested!!! We will see the light!!! ;)

I completely agree, anybody that says Breitling is a pumper has there head so far up thier ass they need blow there nose instead of wipe!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

DinarC...I see nothing wrong with including Adam in the list of people I trust to be honest about this investment. Do you have a problem with Adam? Anyway, I appreciate your thoughts, but I am pretty sure that this so-called pumper, Breitling, knows a little more about this investment than you do. Have a great weekend, and I hope you are listening to his blogs. It seems that many of us have, and I can recall him, on several occasions, telling people to "get out" of this investment if they couldn't handle it. Just a thought... :D :D

• Upvote 2

NO JoeSchmoe - Do your research. They didn't attend a ball game. They watched it on TV. Breitling's open response about the whole Dinar Summit (the one where the leading minds in the Dinar World were attending) was that it was "actually quite boring. We drank beer and watched the ball game". Not to mention some of those "leading minds" have been previously exposed on this forum as "not those of high integrity".

Go back and read the entire post about the FBI raid on the another site.

Then we can discuss this. Until then you are merely basing your opinion on his calls which for lack of a better word are conjecture. After you do your homework, then feel free to bash me. I myself am making sure the NEWBIES on this forum are not subjected to the manipulations and scamming Breitling and his cohorts are doing.

For PETE'S Sake!

Umm not bashing you...just can't figure out where all this hatred for breitlingcomes from. It would be different if you were upset with some of the other gurus like okie or blaino, but Breitling often says if your not confident in this investment then get out...there will be other ways to make money on Iraq in the future. Doesn't sound like he is pushing anything to me.

I HAVE read all of the Posts about the FBI raid on the B H G Roup. I am confused as to what you think Breitling did? I guess I just don't understand your reasons for being so negative? I have had business friends get shut down by the IRS for tax evasion...it doesn't mean I am connected in anyway nor does it make me a bad person or guilty of the same offense.

Guess I am just confused because your argumemet for not liking him was because he went to the dinar summit and a baseball game. Not very good reasons to bash someone IMO. If you are going to bash him then that is your perogative, but when you essentially bash us who listen to him without any valid argument as to why then I feel the need to call you on it. Do you even listen to him?

• Upvote 4