Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TiffanyDinar (debtarheelgirl in OOM): OOM 8/17/11

blonde_minx

From another site

August 17th, 2011 03:50 pm · Posted in DOOZIES

12:38 PM [debtarheelgirl] [1:21:23 PM] Dan states this is coming – things will be repaired somewhat in our nation – Our intel sources are saying its getting closer and closer – I am not taking a loan out to buy anymore Dinar on reserve – their INTEL sources say there is a deadline that it should not go past Sept 1st and other sources are saying this Friday – collectively now ALL levels are saying this is imminent NOW… – our guys are saying its all GOOD… [1:24:12 PM] Tony says that this is the real deal and I am always hearing the info and based on that the time is here now and we said it before and not sure it is even Iraq doing this – what I am getting is Iraq wants this to happen now to be on top and brag about their currency is worth more than any and be a player in the world etc…. what we hear they are not holding this up…. they didn’t ask to stop it they are pushing it so here we are – so if it happens today are you ready?

12:38 PM [debtarheelgirl] [1:27:06 PM] TONY Says the light is green again its ready to go and the DONG is green and ready to go and over 100 currencies are ready to go and they are green – this could be in next 10 mins or next 48 hours but this is happening NOW – get ready this is happening [1:28:20 PM]: We feel that it could happen before Friday YES says Dan – we could go to Monday but now they say any minute – its all good news – know that things can change but we go the word this is any minute – they are ready…. Dan states – We are on an hourly watch – this should not happen till Friday we feel tho but if it stays like it is right now we could see this right now…

12:38 PM [debtarheelgirl] We are in an hourly watch!!!!!!!! Glory to god – i am still on the call so will add any news coming on

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

From another site

12:38 PM [debtarheelgirl] [1:21:23 PM] Dan states this is coming – things will be repaired somewhat in our nation – Our intel sources are saying its getting closer and closer – I am not taking a loan out to buy anymore Dinar on reserve – their INTEL sources say there is a deadline that it should not go past Sept 1st and other sources are saying this Friday – collectively now ALL levels are saying this is imminent NOW… – our guys are saying its all GOOD… [1:24:12 PM] Tony says that this is the real deal and I am always hearing the info and based on that the time is here now and we said it before and not sure it is even Iraq doing this – what I am getting is Iraq wants this to happen now to be on top and brag about their currency is worth more than any and be a player in the world etc…. what we hear they are not holding this up…. they didn’t ask to stop it they are pushing it so here we are – so if it happens today are you ready?

12:38 PM [debtarheelgirl] [1:27:06 PM] TONY Says the light is green again its ready to go and the DONG is green and ready to go and over 100 currencies are ready to go and they are green – this could be in next 10 mins or next 48 hours but this is happening NOW – get ready this is happening [1:28:20 PM]: We feel that it could happen before Friday YES says Dan – we could go to Monday but now they say any minute – its all good news – know that things can change but we go the word this is any minute – they are ready…. Dan states – We are on an hourly watch – this should not happen till Friday we feel tho but if it stays like it is right now we could see this right now…

12:38 PM [debtarheelgirl] We are in an hourly watch!!!!!!!! Glory to god – i am still on the call so will add any news coming on

Somehow I feel like I am in ICU watching a heart monitor. <_<

• Upvote 7

a "Just Saying" comment :rolleyes:

Funny that debtarheelgirl always has to praise God, etc.... over and over and over in her posts........

If she was that religious she would capitalize God like she does for every other name in her posts. Its obvious that she uses it as a cover to try and gain trust... Not once has she capitalized God that I have seen.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

From another site

I really have to laugh at the fact that no one at OOM knows what the heck their talking about. I spoke to a friend of mine in Dubai (fellow investor) and he has told me that Iraq will wait until HCL LAW is in effect and announcement of Allawi's post before lower currencies get introduced....there are a couple of other items but should be takin cared of after Ramadan...i see lower denoms in circulation by beginning of Oct...Allawi and HCL should be done by then.....follow the news on HCL. Dont listen to OOM(Out Of his Mind)...from what a friend over there has told me is he's losing members left and right and is on panic mode to recruit more investors for his MLM ventures after RV!!

• Upvote 1