Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does the US Treasury really have Dinar?

Gardeniacountry

Thank you, thank you, thank you ! :D

actually 4.5 trillion dinars would only have a net worth of 4.5 billion dollars .. so it could be in there .. this is a quote from the bottom of that link i provided

Foreign currency holdings listed as securities reflect marked-to-market values, and deposits reflect carrying values.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sta/ir/IRProcessWeb/data/usa/eng/curusa.htm#I

actually 4.5 trillion dinars would only have a net worth of 4.5 billion dollars .. so it could be in there .. this is a quote from the bottom of that link i provided

Foreign currency holdings listed as securities reflect marked-to-market values, and deposits reflect carrying values.

if the us comes up with an extra 4.5 trillion in foriegn currency after the rv .. then we will know

No one has produced a link to verify the U.S.T. holdings in dinar. However, may I suggest an answer to your question. How many dinar do individuals and corporations hold in the United States? The holders of the dinar in the U.S.A. exchange with the banks and financial institutions of the U.S.A. The banks and financial institutions sell their dinar to the U.S.Treasury. The U.S.A. takes the dinar purchased from the banks and financial institutions and negotiates with Iraq. Now, even if the Treasury Dept. held no dinar, they will when they purchase yours.

Yes, that makes sense!

Ok, according to several posts, the US Treasury holds trillions of dinar. Is there anyway to substantiate this, a link to a verifiable source? :o

Did anyone notice how the Stock Market went down post haste when Standard and Poor's lowered the US AAA Rating! and then most recently the stock market like gang buster's! That's because Obama Cashed in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Upvote 1

Ok, according to several posts, the US Treasury holds trillions of dinar. Is there anyway to substantiate this, a link to a verifiable source? :o

Not sure what you expect to learn. You want certainty right? Because you're insecure? But how do you know to trust the information? Even if Obama says they have it, how do you know it's true?

Forget about it.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/us.html

Here is where you get facts

this will show how much the # 1 economy on the planet has in circulation

and it ant 20+trillion

I know your not tryin to say iraq is the number 1 economy on the planet......that's just funny.....they have a long way to go my friend

Why would you be looking at another countries records to see what Iraq has? That's like asking russia what brazil holds....lol

Go to the CBI....they audit themselves regulary and they have 24 trillion outside the banks.....

Please don't mislead people with false information, we have enough of that from the gurus

Iraq was rated the #1 growth economy in the world, even as per the CIA World Factbook......Hillarious Clinton just stated on June 3, 2011 at the U.S. State Dept., at a Commercial Investment Meeting in Washington, D.C.....that Iraq would grow faster than China within 2 years,....The IMF projected in Oct. 2010 that Iraq's GDP would be 4.5 times higher in 2011 than in 2010....their inflation just dropped to 3%, and fairly recently it was at appx. 6%+/-...but I remember a while back it was almost non-existent, at something like 1.6%......They have the best economic and monetary indicators on the planet.....I don't really care how much money they printed, lost, burned, cancelled-out, can't account for, we have, whoever has....but somewhere down the road...hopefully soon...if you follow the money...the entire world's money..that is being dumped into Iraq...with monetary movements like have never been seen before on the planet...IMO...there will be something good come of that currency......as with this much smoke...there's gotta be fire....eventually!!!

• Upvote 3

I would bet they do. Why wouldn't they? Most countries invest in other countries currencies... especially ones they OCCUPY.... ;)

Wrong. Gov'ts do not INVEST in other currencies. They hold other currencies only to influence the value of their own currency relative to the other currency. The whole notion that the US gov't is an INVESTOR in the dinar is bogus (regardless of whtether or not they hold dinar).

• Downvote 1

Old man Rothschild made a statement once upon a time, I can't remember exactly how it went, but it was something to the effect..."Give me control of a country's currency, and I care not who the political leaders are"....basically meaning, that those that we think are in control, are merely "puppets"....we are to leave/keep (9) U.S. military bases in Iraq "permanently"....to the best of my knowledge...if the truth was known, we own Iraq...well, besides the International Bankers...who own us...lol.....

P.S. All that we're worrying about here is irrelevant...and way above our heads anyway...regarding Iraq...and the who, what, when, where, why and how...that anyone will do anything in Iraq...

• Upvote 1

M2 is wealth of the country not cash SUPPLY the M1 is what your looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://dollardaze.org/blog/posts/2009/January/12/1/monetary_aggregates.png

M2 + Small Savings + Time Deposits

Actually, M0 is the Cash Supply

M1 = M0 + Demand Deposits

Any other Questions?

In 2008 the COMBINED M0 of the top TWENTY (20) countries was $3, 934,000.000.000 (3.934 Trillion)

So, Iraq has at least 27 trillion, which they are going to make worth $81,000,000,000,000 (81 Trillion) with a 3:1RV.

And, they are going to borrow the entire cash supply of the top twenty economies, and still be short at least $70,000,000,000,000 (70 trillion) which hasn't been printed yet, just to cover the M0?

Yeah, that makes perfect sense... Thanks for clearing that up for us.

No wonder they call you the Rock Star; Ozzie would be proud...

Not sure what you expect to learn. You want certainty right? Because you're insecure? But how do you know to trust the information? Even if Obama says they have it, how do you know it's true?

Forget about it.

I

I just want SOMETHING to make sense out of all this!! It is never-ending contradictions! :huh:

Wrong. Gov'ts do not INVEST in other currencies. They hold other currencies only to influence the value of their own currency relative to the other currency. The whole notion that the US gov't is an INVESTOR in the dinar is bogus (regardless of whtether or not they hold dinar).

Oh... did I say 'invest'? I meant 'make love to'.... my bad <_<

I

I just want SOMETHING to make sense out of all this!! It is never-ending contradictions! :huh:

I know. And that is because everyone knows.... nothing. Time will tell :D

My wife wrote to our Senator Mark Udall a couple weeks ago to ask if the treasury actually was holding Dinars that might be used to bail us out of our economics woes. We actually got an email back from him/his office today assuring us that our treasury holds no such funds in reserve. If I was computer savvy, I would post his letter here. I'm even amazed he replied to us. He's a Democrat and we have emailed his office before numerous times complaining about his voting record. I cant see why he would lie about the Dinars.

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/flts.html AND U.S. Treasury - Report on U.S. Holdings of Foreign Long-Term Securities

… Algeria Algerian dinar 50105 Angola … Bahrain Bahraini dinar 40703 Bangladesh … Iranian rial 42307 Iraq Iraqi dinar 42404 Ireland …   Article Date: 08/12/2011   21:07:10 Size: 503KB

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/flts.html

When i looked for Iraq, it came it with this link, I didnt see iraq listed specifically but they are listed with there currecny code for the US. Although it shows on the link from the US treasury iraqi dinar so it maybe hidden inside there totals somewhere hope this helps alittle

I have been watching the Dinar very closely for the past 2 months and I noticed the Dinar has been fluctuating very rapidly for the past month.

Does anyone have any idea as to why this is happening?

The Dinar is pegged to the dollar.

The US stock market has been unstable in the past few weeks, and this affects the value of the dollar.

The fluctuations are more likely due to the instability of the dollar, driven be market mood swings.

The Dinar is the Wife of the Dollar, who is currently Bipolar.

Normally, Lithium would be prescribed, but many are turning to gold instead.

So Randalln you don't think the US is holding over a trillion dinar?

Looks like he lost interest Monday night around 10 pm.

That is either the time he passed out, and he's still sleeping it off, or he is off cashing in his dinar again with another private banker in Kuwait.

Yeah, that's the ticket..

He is very busy........

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

A lot of folks on DV checked what they had for print date ( which is on the note) and found dates for most years up to 2010.

No 2011 bills were found at that time.

According to the CBI, they have somewhere around 59 trillion in their M2.

Dalite this is accurate and can also be verified with the IMF. You have to read the excel spreadsheets on the PPP numbers which

states M2 as 52 trillion in 2010 and climbing...http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2011/01/weodata/download.aspx

then click on the excel file to download the file by country....faaaascinating reading but a few great takeaways are all countries

are denominated in USD at the IMF which was changed in April 2011....you can also see each countries debt and PPP -

purchasing parity power as compared to everyone else....according to these reports for example IQD should peg higher

than the Jordanian Dinar but not as high as Kuwait - all things equal - debt, money supply, gdp etc.

My wife wrote to our Senator Mark Udall a couple weeks ago to ask if the treasury actually was holding Dinars that might be used to bail us out of our economics woes. We actually got an email back from him/his office today assuring us that our treasury holds no such funds in reserve. If I was computer savvy, I would post his letter here. I'm even amazed he replied to us. He's a Democrat and we have emailed his office before numerous times complaining about his voting record. I cant see why he would lie about the Dinars.

Well they will have plenty after everyone cashes in. That should create a nice pot to bail us out with.

It is hard to discern the truth about any of this, one story contradicts the next. I'll never understand it! :(

I

You won't be able to find the sense outside of yourself. Nothing and noone can be trusted.

You bought dinars? Put them in a safe and go to the beach/mountains/garden/mall and live your life.

Try to make sense of it yourself?

What would benefit Iraq? The Powers that Be? The US? The Banks? Etc.

Follow the smart money.

And follow 20milliondinar's posts :-).

there ya go you can look for yourself .. on the imf web site .. the united states has 144 billion in currency reserves ..

i dont think our govt makes it a practice to buy untradable currency with our tax dollars .. but you can listen to those who cannot produce and evidence of reputable source of information that you yourself can verify ..

if you want to listen to them who say .. yeas .. thats up to you .. id just stick with your original question and ask for the link .. its made up if they cant produce a link

foriegn currency reserves is 49,045.12 .. thats millions of dollars worth .. so just add 6 zeros .. 49,045,000,000

i dont see how anyone gets 4.5 trillion out of that

Thank you ashtray.....I think this proves that we afre not holding any dinar....

If you look beside the foreign currency reserves it says in convertible currencies....

I just did a little research and the dinar is NOT a convertible currency....

Therefore, the US is not holding any dinar in their foreign currency reserves.....

http://service.nordea.com/nordea-openpages/fi/lists/currency/nonConvertibleExchangeRateFI.action?language=en

If I did it right, gthere is the link that shows non-convertible currencies....

Who Do You Think Holds The Money Plates That Made The Iraqi Dinars???? USA! USA!! USA!!!

I

You are the only one that can make sense of this for you. Just like the rest of us.

There is so much information, analysis, and opinions, that you must read, read, read, and digest what you take in. What sounds right, what looks right, what follows experiences you have had, who knows what they are talking about according to what you know. On this thread alone, you have many people that have knowledge of world finance, IQD, and the dollar. They all have an opinion. You have to filter what they are telling you and come up with your own answers.

No one person, unless it is Shabibi pulling the lever, has the answer. If you want any sanity, you have to do the work yourself to find what answers that are right for you. It takes time and a true interest in your investment.

Don't look for one person to give you the golden egg. That is the lazy man's way out. If you notice, the people that have knowledge of this investment, are basically calm, analytical, and patient. It is the people that have no clue about this investment, not to mention basic economics, politics, and Psych 101, are extremely critical over the process because it does not meet their myopic timeline.

You need to spend time on several sites, and read, read, read, if you are serious.