Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OIL - you better sit down

delta22

Absolutely stunning – I can see the oil fat cats sitting around their billion dollar conference tables deciding how to control and manipulate this market. Read Sarah Palin’s book “Going Rogue”. Incredible how we as Canadians and Americans have been twistedand manipulated out of our own natural resources. Insanity to give this control and power to the middle east. Of course, politically, we would never have to fight a war again.....

OIL -

Here's an interesting read, important and verifiable information:

About 6 months ago, the writer was watching a news program on oil and

one of the Forbes Bros. was the guest. The host said to Forbes, "I am going to

ask you a direct question and I would like a direct answer; how much oil

does the U.S. have in the ground?" Forbes did not miss a beat, he said, "more

than all the Middle East put together." Please read below.

The U. S. Geological Service issued a report in April 2008 that only

scientists and oil men knew was coming, but man was it big. It was a

revised report (hadn't been updated since 1995) on how much oil was in

this area of the western 2/3 of North Dakota , western South Dakota , and extreme eastern Montana ...... check THIS out:

<http://oilshalegas.com/bakkenshale.html> http://bakkenshale.net/bakkenshalemap.html

The Bakken is the largest domestic oil discovery since Alaska's Prudhoe

Bay, and has the potential to eliminate all American dependence on foreign

oil. The Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates it at 503 billion

barrels. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable... at $107 a barrel,

we're looking at a resource base worth more than $5..3 trillion.

"When I first briefed legislators on this, you could practically see their jaws hit the floor. They had no idea.." says Terry Johnson, the Montana

Legislature's financial analyst.

"This sizable find is now the highest-producing onshore oil field found

in the past 56 years," reports The Pittsburgh Post Gazette. It's a

formation known as the Williston Basin, but is more commonly referred to as the

'Bakken.' It stretches from Northern Montana, through North Dakota and

into Canada .. For years, U. S. oil exploration has been considered a dead

end. Even the 'Big Oil' companies gave up searching for major oil wells

decades ago. However, a recent technological breakthrough has opened up

the Bakken's massive reserves.... and we now have access of up to 500

billion barrels. And because this is light, sweet oil, those billions of barrels

will cost Americans just $16 PER BARREL!

That's enough crude to fully fuel the American conomy for 2041 years

straight. And if THAT didn't throw you on the floor, then this next one

should - because it's from 2006!

U. S. Oil Discovery- Largest Reserve in the World

Stansberry Report Online - 4/20/2006

Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains lies the

largest untapped oil reserve in the world. It is more than 2 TRILLION

barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush mandated its extraction. In

three and a half years of high oil prices none has been extracted. With this

motherload of oil why are we still fighting over off-shore drilling?

They reported this stunning news: We have more oil inside our borders,

than all the other proven reserves on earth. Here are the official estimates:

- 8-times as much oil as Saudi Arabia

- 18-times as much oil as Iraq

- 21-times as much oil as Kuwait

- 22-times as much oil as Iran

- 500-times as much oil as Yemen

- and it's all right here in the Western United States .

HOW can this BE? HOW can we NOT BE extracting this?

Because the environmentalists and others have blocked all efforts to help America become independent of foreign oil! Again, we are letting a small group of people dictate our lives and our economy.....WHY?

James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says we've got more oil in this very compact area than the entire Middle East - more than 2 TRILLION barrels untapped. That's more than all the proven oil reserves of crude oil in the world today, reports The Denver Post.

Don't think 'OPEC' will drop its price - even with this find? Think

again! It's all about the competitive marketplace, - it has to. Think, OPEC just might be funding the environmentalists?

Got your attention yet? Now, while you're thinking about it, do this:

Pass this along. If you don't take a little time to do this, then you

should stifle yourself the next time you complain about gas prices - by doing NOTHING, you forfeit your right to complain.

Now I just wonder what would happen in this country if everyone of you sent this to every one in your address book.

By the way...this is all true. Check it out at the link below!!!

GOOGLE it, or follow this link. It will blow your mind.

http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=1911 <http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=1911>

<http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=1911 <http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=1911> >

• Upvote 12

Lindsay Williams book exposed this long before Sarah Palin.

They cut a deal with the Arabs to price their oil in dollars...therefore dollar backed by oil backed by our military and since Israel runs us they are in the shadows really running the show.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Absolutely stunning – I can see the oil fat cats sitting around their billion dollar conference tables deciding how to control and manipulate this market. Read Sarah Palin’s book “Going Rogue”. Incredible how we as Canadians and Americans have been twistedand manipulated out of our own natural resources. Insanity to give this control and power to the middle east. Of course, politically, we would never have to fight a war again.....

OIL -

Here's an interesting read, important and verifiable information:

About 6 months ago, the writer was watching a news program on oil and

one of the Forbes Bros. was the guest. The host said to Forbes, "I am going to

ask you a direct question and I would like a direct answer; how much oil

does the U.S. have in the ground?" Forbes did not miss a beat, he said, "more

than all the Middle East put together." Please read below.

The U. S. Geological Service issued a report in April 2008 that only

scientists and oil men knew was coming, but man was it big. It was a

revised report (hadn't been updated since 1995) on how much oil was in

this area of the western 2/3 of North Dakota , western South Dakota , and extreme eastern Montana ...... check THIS out:

<http://oilshalegas.com/bakkenshale.html> http://bakkenshale.net/bakkenshalemap.html

The Bakken is the largest domestic oil discovery since Alaska's Prudhoe

Bay, and has the potential to eliminate all American dependence on foreign

oil. The Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates it at 503 billion

barrels. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable... at $107 a barrel,

we're looking at a resource base worth more than $5..3 trillion.

"When I first briefed legislators on this, you could practically see their jaws hit the floor. They had no idea.." says Terry Johnson, the Montana

Legislature's financial analyst.

"This sizable find is now the highest-producing onshore oil field found

in the past 56 years," reports The Pittsburgh Post Gazette. It's a

formation known as the Williston Basin, but is more commonly referred to as the

'Bakken.' It stretches from Northern Montana, through North Dakota and

into Canada .. For years, U. S. oil exploration has been considered a dead

end. Even the 'Big Oil' companies gave up searching for major oil wells

decades ago. However, a recent technological breakthrough has opened up

the Bakken's massive reserves.... and we now have access of up to 500

billion barrels. And because this is light, sweet oil, those billions of barrels

will cost Americans just $16 PER BARREL!

That's enough crude to fully fuel the American conomy for 2041 years

straight. And if THAT didn't throw you on the floor, then this next one

should - because it's from 2006!

U. S. Oil Discovery- Largest Reserve in the World

Stansberry Report Online - 4/20/2006

Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains lies the

largest untapped oil reserve in the world. It is more than 2 TRILLION

barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush mandated its extraction. In

three and a half years of high oil prices none has been extracted. With this

motherload of oil why are we still fighting over off-shore drilling?

They reported this stunning news: We have more oil inside our borders,

than all the other proven reserves on earth. Here are the official estimates:

- 8-times as much oil as Saudi Arabia

- 18-times as much oil as Iraq

- 21-times as much oil as Kuwait

- 22-times as much oil as Iran

- 500-times as much oil as Yemen

- and it's all right here in the Western United States .

HOW can this BE? HOW can we NOT BE extracting this?

Because the environmentalists and others have blocked all efforts to help America become independent of foreign oil! Again, we are letting a small group of people dictate our lives and our economy.....WHY?

James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says we've got more oil in this very compact area than the entire Middle East - more than 2 TRILLION barrels untapped. That's more than all the proven oil reserves of crude oil in the world today, reports The Denver Post.

Don't think 'OPEC' will drop its price - even with this find? Think

again! It's all about the competitive marketplace, - it has to. Think, OPEC just might be funding the environmentalists?

Got your attention yet? Now, while you're thinking about it, do this:

Pass this along. If you don't take a little time to do this, then you

should stifle yourself the next time you complain about gas prices - by doing NOTHING, you forfeit your right to complain.

Now I just wonder what would happen in this country if everyone of you sent this to every one in your address book.

By the way...this is all true. Check it out at the link below!!!

GOOGLE it, or follow this link. It will blow your mind.

http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=1911 <http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=1911>

<http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=1911 <http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=1911> >

one thing you are wrong about.....it will not cost Americans 16 dollars per barrel....the oil will be sold into the market at market prices and the oil companies and the folks with the mineral rights will be the beneficiaries....the only thing that makes gas go down is excess oil in the market place....they can regulate the price of gas by how fast they pump the oil....keeping excess inventory off the market at once...

• Upvote 1

They cut a deal with the Arabs to price their oil in dollars...therefore dollar backed by oil backed by our military and since Israel runs us they are in the shadows really running the show.

Israel running the US? Your kidding right? During this current administration never has Israel been placed in such a precarious position. Israel is not thought of very highly by our current admin. That is a fact!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Actually, you are a little late to the subject. Oil shale exploration has been around for decades and has not been found to be financially feasible yet. It has bee broached here before. More than once.

I saw a special on TV the other day, which was talking about a company in Canada that has a process in place to recover Oil from shale and is making a huge profit. I work for a company that specializes in natural gas and retreiving that from Shale Formations, using Horizontal Drilling and Fracturing (Frac'ing).

-

Who owns the ground where all this oil is?

Hopefully its under a National Park, I wonder if he have a HCL Law in place? :lol:

-

When GW was president everyone screamed why doesn't he do something about oil prices. If you look at historical prices based on oil barrel prices gas should be well under $3 per gallon at the pumps. No one is screaming at B.O. I don't know about your part of the country but they are playing games with the prices in Missouri. They lower it 10-15 cents and jump it 25 cents every other day. We have been from $3.11 to $3.60 in the past 2 weeks.

I know at this point it is the oil companies gouging us and if they were not so powerful the government would take them on. The utility companies, electric and natural gas, have regulatory agencies overseeing price. I think it's time for gasoline to fall under this jurisdiction as well

First it was offshore drilling, then ANWR. Next to go, the shutdown of over 200 coal power plants, the ND & SD oil & gas fields. Also targeted, West Texas-NM Permian Basin gas fields. A oil embargo in the makings.

Obama has only started to deviate our economy. He is allowing the decline of the Petrodollar to continue so OPEC must charge more to offset the weaker Dollar just to break even. Get ready for $15 a gal gas by 2013. This all about the orderly design, the pre-planned decline of the USA economy to 3rd World levels Soros often refers to. Soros, the Bilderbergs(NWO), the Rothchilds, Bush & Obama scheme to make $Trillions.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/george-soros-the-united-states-must-stop-resisting-the-orderly-decline-of-the-dollar-the-coming-global-currency-and-the-new-world-order/comment-page-3

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I look at it this way...If we do have all this untapped oil, some day the middle east runs low or out, Who will be the KING of oil? We will, at a premium price. In other words, we hold on to our oil, while prices are somewhat high, when it becomes a real big problem, we shove the environmentalist aside and America can become the Saudi Arabia of the world. Then the rest of the world will be at our beckon call. Although, the question right now is, do we only care for ourselves right now or look to the future for the next generations? It could be the answer to our current debt, to take the burden off of our children and their children. Just my thoughts or ideas at the moment. But, then again, maybe I shouldn't think outside the box. What do ya think? :rolleyes:

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 1

I'm not trying to be an authority here, but I would like to just add my two bits here....I know that there is oil in the U.S. that has been neglected, ignored, and possibly not utilized when it should have possibly been tapped into....but, even with all of this, let me say this.....I have some friends that worked for different oil entities over a course of appx. 30 years...like Halliburton, Schlumberger, Baker-Hughes, Well-Tech, Etc...We've even spoken on conference calls about why so much hooplah is in the atmosphere regarding Iraq....Here is what I was told...one of these guys said that the oil in Iraq is literally seeping and pouring out of the sand...it is a known fact that soldiers were getting oil on their boots in many regions of Iraq...Also, where water well drilling was attempted, at times there would be up to 7 to 8 of the 10 drilling attempts, whereby oil veins or even heavy pressured deposits were tapped into, so they had to keep re-locating....even when footings were to be placed for a buildings construction, in many instances whereby they would dig down even 3 to 5 feet deep, there would be oil struck in those areas requiring them to re-locate.....This is something else that was told to me about why the ENTIRE WORLD'S OIL ENTITIE'S are in Iraq...they have what is called..."PEAK OIL" ....and a H*ll of a lot of it!...it is said that they don't really know what they even actually have under them...many say it is lake of oil that they are sitting on, some call it an ocean of oil they ae sitting on...all due to the abundunce of it...but, what the peak oil represents, that most people have overlooked, is that this oil is said to be such a fine grade that some of it can even be yellowish and/or milky in color...one of these oil men said some of it could even be possibly used in an engine if need be, right after coming out of the ground with just some filtering....There are reports of oil exploration reaching percentages of 30 to 50% of their oil being explored...but, it was said a while back that only a little over 1% was all that was seismographically mapped and charted..(I'm sure it is much, much more by now).....but this just gives us a little idea of what could develop since a several decade long dictatorship has been removed, especially since they can now really move forward like never before...Some other information that totally blew me away is when they told me that the Iraqi oil in some areas, and according to the qualities of it, that vary, could be extracted and refined for as low as $2.00 per barrell..whereby in most other areas of the world, and/or whereby Shale Oil is processed, it can run as much as 10 to 20 times this amount to process..(Extract & Refine)......then I spoke to a man who worked appx. 35 years at a refinery, he states that the Shale Oil like many areas possess, has to be heavily processed in most cases, whereby mentioning the "Catcracker"..or "Catalyst Process", whereby the break it down into the grades that the want it to be turned into...whereby Iraq's Oil typically is already in some of these stages even before starting this process...(So, we know there is a difference)...Also, when you are not drilling 40,000 feet..as in most areas, (Hypothetically)...and pumping tons of mud in the holes, breaking tools and fishing them out due to the depth problems and other technical issues, and/or taking months and months to bring a rig online...where in Iraq it can literally be pulled from the sand as some of these guys stated, even with a sucker rod off of a 1 ton truck, starting within a few minutes time after arriving on the spot...(So, again, we know there is another difference)....Bottom Line: It's called follow the money...(A) SHALLOW DEPTHS, (B) PUREST GRADES, © ABUNDANT SUPPLIES.....If any of this is wrong, please correct me, as I'm not an oil man, but these guy's that I've spoken to, have worked locally/stateside & worldwide in this profession...For what it's worth....

• Upvote 1

Look at it this way, if we USA has made a deal with Iraq to buy oil at 33.00 per barrel for 30yrs or so . They still keep preaching its 97,98 per barrel on the news casts. . And they are not going to lower the price, They creep it up slowly. Remember it used to be up 3 cents then down two cents, then up four then down 3. Always adding pennies. Now its by 10 cents 15 cents and down 10 cents. People get used to it and don't pay any attention to it after a wile they just pay the price and go about there day. Used to be Tobacco, alcohol, and fire arms the GOV made there Money. Now its OIL. :blink:

Hopefully its under a National Park, I wonder if he have a HCL Law in place? :lol:

-

It's owned by families, average American's. Most of which the land has been in their family for generations. If they do not own the mineral rights, just surface rights, they are screwed. The oil will be excavated and the land will be left useless. So this is the problem with drilling our own oil. You can blame it on environmentalists, tree huggers, what have you. It's a tough call, USA needs to be more self sufficient, but how far does the government have the right to do that? I can guess the response of most, but I'll bet they don't own land that their great-great-grandfather settled on and to have to stand and watch it be destroyed so we can burn the fuel in our cars, to run to town to buy a latte`. blink.gif

Big Oil has enough money and national representative-type friends to stop that from being pumped in the forseeable future. They make PLENTY on the drilling, shipping and refining of foreign oil, plus they have their rigs etc. already set up.

I like knowing we have it, but WE won't see it in our lifetimes. Wait and see. JMO.

This brings to mind, a gentleman I met a few years ago, who owned several thousand acres in the midwest that had oil and natural gas on his property, he stated that even with him owning the mineral rights and his own access of equipment to bring these resources to full fruition, as per drilling and bringing the wells live...he spent appx. $50,000.00 and appx. 10 years in federal courts, and as of the last time i spoke to him, he stated that he never got anywhere with this...he said that you have to be one of the BIG 5 OIL Companies to get anywhere with anything like this, in other words the entire industry is Monopolized by the major oil companies...seems like the oil companies and OPEC have a pretty good monopoly going on right now and it does'nt look to get any better anytime soon...The bottom line is that just because there is oil somewhere...there are political powers in place that decide the who, what, when, where and how that oil will even be touched....

ISRAEL runs the US? Where the heck do you get your information? That is about the most ignorant statement I have ever heard. Israel is in one of the most unstable and volatile positions of any country on earth and yet they thrive. They have no choice but to stay strong and fight hard. History has taught them how to deal with brutality.

You may want to read history or about all the politics which have surrounded that region. The USA needs ISRAEL for many reasons and one is stability in that region I wont even begin to explain all the technological advances which ISRAEL adds to the world, let alone the USA. Anyone who thinks ISRAEL shouldnt exist as a nation or that they stole that land clearly doesnt know history. Refer to the bible if that helps you... To make a blanketed statement of ISRAEL the way you did in my opinion shows some incredible ignorance on your part. ALSO the USA is an opportunistic nation, so dont believe they do anything without considering how it will hurt or benefit us as a nation.

PEACE.... (rolling my eyes)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

-

Oh No, NOT a national park.

Clinton gave all national parks to the UN, it was supposed to help pay off the national debt, $15 entry fee at a time.

If the oil is on park property the UN gets to sell lease rights.

This brings to mind, a gentleman I met a few years ago, who owned several thousand acres in the midwest that had oil and natural gas on his property, he stated that even with him owning the mineral rights and his own access of equipment to bring these resources to full fruition, as per drilling and bringing the wells live...he spent appx. $50,000.00 and appx. 10 years in federal courts, and as of the last time i spoke to him, he stated that he never got anywhere with this...he said that you have to be one of the BIG 5 OIL Companies to get anywhere with anything like this, in other words the entire industry is Monopolized by the major oil companies...seems like the oil companies and OPEC have a pretty good monopoly going on right now and it does'nt look to get any better anytime soon...The bottom line is that just because there is oil somewhere...there are political powers in place that decide the who, what, when, where and how that oil will even be touched....

And it would be political suicide to open this can of worms- And, yes things are controlled by the BIG 5 OIL and other powers that be........the almighty dollar does rule.........too many deals being made by, for and with the billionaires! IMO.....huh.gif

I'm not trying to be an authority here, but I would like to just add my two bits here....I know that there is oil in the U.S. that has been neglected, ignored, and possibly not utilized when it should have possibly been tapped into....but, even with all of this, let me say this.....I have some friends that worked for different oil entities over a course of appx. 30 years...like Halliburton, Schlumberger, Baker-Hughes, Well-Tech, Etc...We've even spoken on conference calls about why so much hooplah is in the atmosphere regarding Iraq....Here is what I was told...one of these guys said that the oil in Iraq is literally seeping and pouring out of the sand...it is a known fact that soldiers were getting oil on their boots in many regions of Iraq...Also, where water well drilling was attempted, at times there would be up to 7 to 8 of the 10 drilling attempts, whereby oil veins or even heavy pressured deposits were tapped into, so they had to keep re-locating....even when footings were to be placed for a buildings construction, in many instances whereby they would dig down even 3 to 5 feet deep, there would be oil struck in those areas requiring them to re-locate.....This is something else that was told to me about why the ENTIRE WORLD'S OIL ENTITIE'S are in Iraq...they have what is called..."PEAK OIL" ....and a H*ll of a lot of it!...it is said that they don't really know what they even actually have under them...many say it is lake of oil that they are sitting on, some call it an ocean of oil they ae sitting on...all due to the abundunce of it...but, what the peak oil represents, that most people have overlooked, is that this oil is said to be such a fine grade that some of it can even be yellowish and/or milky in color...one of these oil men said some of it could even be possibly used in an engine if need be, right after coming out of the ground with just some filtering....There are reports of oil exploration reaching percentages of 30 to 50% of their oil being explored...but, it was said a while back that only a little over 1% was all that was seismographically mapped and charted..(I'm sure it is much, much more by now).....but this just gives us a little idea of what could develop since a several decade long dictatorship has been removed, especially since they can now really move forward like never before...Some other information that totally blew me away is when they told me that the Iraqi oil in some areas, and according to the qualities of it, that vary, could be extracted and refined for as low as $2.00 per barrell..whereby in most other areas of the world, and/or whereby Shale Oil is processed, it can run as much as 10 to 20 times this amount to process..(Extract & Refine)......then I spoke to a man who worked appx. 35 years at a refinery, he states that the Shale Oil like many areas possess, has to be heavily processed in most cases, whereby mentioning the "Catcracker"..or "Catalyst Process", whereby the break it down into the grades that the want it to be turned into...whereby Iraq's Oil typically is already in some of these stages even before starting this process...(So, we know there is a difference)...Also, when you are not drilling 40,000 feet..as in most areas, (Hypothetically)...and pumping tons of mud in the holes, breaking tools and fishing them out due to the depth problems and other technical issues, and/or taking months and months to bring a rig online...where in Iraq it can literally be pulled from the sand as some of these guys stated, even with a sucker rod off of a 1 ton truck, starting within a few minutes time after arriving on the spot...(So, again, we know there is another difference)....Bottom Line: It's called follow the money...(A) SHALLOW DEPTHS, (B) PUREST GRADES, © ABUNDANT SUPPLIES.....If any of this is wrong, please correct me, as I'm not an oil man, but these guy's that I've spoken to, have worked locally/stateside & worldwide in this profession...For what it's worth....

oil seeping from the ground is very true... sorry for the quality of the pics but here are a couple of snapshots of a video i recorded while driving in iraq in 2005

post-40419-131336147043_thumb.png

post-40419-131336154489_thumb.png

• Upvote 2