Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo Ready for RV to Happen Now!!

stetson145

Oh No, not another bank story! Oh Yes, BUT, this one is first hand...and it's "mine"! Today I went to my small WF branch, from where I have

been sending my wire orders to DB for almost two years now. Most of them were sent by the same gentleman so we began discussing

the dinar investment some time ago. His story was always the same...I was wasting my money, it would never RV, be very careful, they were

being told it was a scam, etc., etc., etc. But "today", I went in to send a wire to DB and was waited on by a gentleman I've never seen before.

While he was typing my wire, I noticed his name tag said he was the Branch Manager. Since I knew the Branch Mgr. I questioned him about

it. He told me he was the Mgr. of all the Mgrs. as well as everyone else in this branch, and was usually in a back office. I said well, then you're

the guy that has "all" the answers around here...right? His response...I hope so! Next I said you guys must be gearing up for the Iraqi dinar

exchange...he stopped typing, looked up at me and said "yes" we are almost ready ......and it's going to happen "sooner rather than later!!!

You need to see our lead private banker if you haven't already done so, and gave me the private bankers card. About then, he called over another

guy who was walking past, and introduced him to me. Told me he had just joined WF...and had come over from Chase Bank. I mentioned that we

were just discussing the Iraqi Dinar...and said, so I suppose Chase is also getting ready for the big exchange? His answer also was "yes". After

I then mentioned BOA he said, we're all preparing for this to happen very soon! We left things at, that he will introduce me to their lead private banker

Mon. or Tues. I finished by letting him know that I have numerous questions I will be asking them, as well as the bankers at Chase and BOA before I

decide who might handle what for me. Yaaaaaah!!!! RV

• Downvote 1

I have been around here for quite some time and have a decent reputation (even though I don't post much anymore). It's because of the majority of your comments (with the exception of vastdream and a few others) that I never bothered to provided my Chase OR Wells Fargo stories. I figure why bother. You all have a great, or miserable day. All depends on your outlook.

Forest Gump would say "And that is all I have to say bout that!"

Oh please people... quit with the judgmental know it all bull crap. This is a fine post and you have no more credibility that someone with only one post. Number of posts is no determinant. Period. And your responses are pure opinion, at least he provided a sensible and no-nonsense recount. It's irrelevant what you think, what matters is if it's true. The truth is, you have no idea because you weren't there. I just read this and I can't help but want to just tell some of you to shut up and keep your snobbery to yourselves. Pathetic.

If you don't want to hear good rumors, don't. If you don't have one, then shut up. But I know it all stems from a deeper need to feel superior and part of a super smart bunch. I expect it to keep up until this is over.

Good story, keep it up. Thanks for the post.

Whoa! i'M IN-LOVE! (DEPENDING.)

i GAVE YOU A PLUS.

as far as w.f. doesn't even post iqd on their screens Last Friday I went into w.f. in Huntley,Ill. opened up an account and asked about the dinar and the banker said they at the present time aren't selling it ,then I asked about the viet nam dong he said that it's not on his screen either. When I told him I had already talked to w.f. forex div. on the phone and they said you had to buy from an accout (which I was opening) he called them and placed my order for 8million which I picked up Wednesday. So I'm not always so fast to discredit.Also told banker that I have 10 million dinar and he was going to check into it for himself.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for a an encouraging story.. I have been reading posts on this site since last October, but I am a newbie tooI. I just posted my first and probably only information that is a friend of a friend story . I understand how so many people can be skeptical. Not only is it difficult to get a message accross by just typing it, and then being new to the site no one really knows anything about you. I was truly surprised when some interesting information was given to me. My husband said you should just keep it to yourself. Well, I didn't. I wanted to share and encourage others to have some hope.just like you did. Sure there are some people who make things up on here, but I believe there are a lot of honest people here too, and I believe you. Thank you again.

• Upvote 2

as far as w.f. doesn't even post iqd on their screens Last Friday I went into w.f. in Huntley,Ill. opened up an account and asked about the dinar and the banker said they at the present time aren't selling it ,then I asked about the viet nam dong he said that it's not on his screen either. When I told him I had already talked to w.f. forex div. on the phone and they said you had to buy from an accout (which I was opening) he called them and placed my order for 8million which I picked up Wednesday. So I'm not always so fast to discredit.Also told banker that I have 10 million dinar and he was going to check into it for himself.

No Dinar posted on their screen? Don't mean nuthin'.

I posted a Dinar on my screen days ago, yet, it it isn't showing. BUT you can see my post in the thread for it. It's there.

I just got back from WF to pick up my Vietnam Dong I ordered from them. I asked the branch manager about the ID. Their policy still stands...no selling trading for new or cashing in of ID.

You can verify this for yourself by calling the main WF FOREX at 1.800.678.4653.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I HAVE BEEN DOING BUSINESS WITH WACHOVIA FOR SOME TIME NOW AND NOW THEY HAVE BECOME WELLS FARGO. I WIRE ALL MY PAYMENTS TO MY DINAR SUPPLIER THROUGH WF AND I HAVE BEEN QUESTIONING THEM ABOUT DINAR OR SOME TIME NOW. THEY'RE CLUELESS..... THIS DOESN'T MEAN I AM GIVING UP. IT DOES, HOWEVER (THE DINAR) STILL EXCITE ME. ONE REASON IS I FLOAT ABOUT 50K A YEAR THROUGH MY CHECKBOOK. ITS AN INTEREST BEARING CHECKBOOK WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS A JOKE. YEAR TO DATE I HAVE BEEN CREDITED WITH $1.76 IN INTEREST. I ALSO KEPT ABOUT 6K IN A MONEY MARKET FOR POCKET MONEY. I DON'T WANT TO MENTION THER INTEREST I RECEIVED THIS YEAR. HANG IN THERE..I HAVE A POINT.

LAST YEAR (SEPTEMBER) I BOUGHT MY FIRST DINAR FOR $995. I JUST SOLD IT FOR $1110 WHICH IS WHAT GIDASSOCIATES SELLS IT FOR AT THIS TIME. I DID IT TO PROVE MY POINT. I EARNED $115 DOLLARS ON THE SALE IN LESS THAN A YEAR. I THINK THAT IS SOMEWHERE ABOUT 11.5% RETURN ON MY $995. I SINCE HAVE BOUGHT AND SOLD 11.5 MILLION DINAR. I MADE A FEW DOLLARS OFF THE SALES FROM PEOPLE WHO WERE INTERESTED BUT NOT RABID ABOUT THE INVESTMENT. THESE PEOPLE ALSO HAD LITTLE TIME TO ORDER IT THEMSELVES AND WERE HAPPY TO PAY A PREMIUM FOR HANDLING. I NOW HAVE 4 MILLION DINAR ON HAND AND DO NOT ACTIVELY TRY TO PUSH IT. WHATS MY POINT? MY AMERICAN DOLLARS BRING IN ALMOST NO INTEREST (FOR MY PIN MONEY) . MY DINAR IS BRINGING ME AN INTEREST BECAUSE IT DOES GO UP EVEN IF IT IS EVER SO SLIGHTLY (COMPARED TO RVING) SO WHAT DO I CARE WHAT THE BANKS THINK. WHEN IT RVS ITS GRAVY BUT FOR NOW DINAR FOR ME IS UP THERE AS A SHORT TERM INVESTMENT WITH A REASONABLE RETURN. AM I WRONG TO THINK AND FEEL THIS WAY? SO FAR I THINK NOT

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I feel I need to defend Stetson145 regarding her first post. She is my sister and her post is true. She called me yesterday after she returned from her Wells Fargo Bank, excited with the news from her discussion at the bank. She does not fabricate stories such as this. She said she wanted to post this in DV and asked me how to do it and where to put the post. I walked her through the process and, also, said to be prepared for negative comments from some people. That didn't matter to her. She just wanted people to know about the conversation. The question I have in my mind is whether the Wells Fargo employee was exaggerating just to sit down with her and get other business. They had not done this before, but, as one poster above indicated, maybe they are enhacing their marketing strategies.

You all do not know me so, I don't expect you to believe this post either. Its difficult to post anything in a site such as this. Unless we know someone on this site personally, or have developed a trusted relationship through this site, we don't know who to trust, myself included. But, most of us are skeptical of giving out too much information about ourselves for the world to see, not knowing how it will be used. Have a good day and this journey we are all on will end at some point. For me, regardless how it ends, I won't regret the experience.

• Upvote 8

Good post, stetson145, and welcome. Just ignore the cynical naysayers, we do have a few of them here. On the other hand, you'll find that DinarVets also has a great group of knowledgeable people.

I can vouch for your story, from the standpoint that some people at Wells Fargo ARE aware of the IQD investment opportunity. A few weeks ago, my business partner and I met with the local WF branch's VP regarding our business accounts there. During the course of the conversation, my partner (who is also invested in the IQD) asked the VP if he had heard of the IQD investment. With a smile, he said that it was WF policy not to discuss that investment, since it would be construed as giving advice, and the IQD was part of a group of nine currencies which WF at present did not trade in. However, he also said that he found the IQD investment "interesting."

I think you'll find that the level of knowledge at WF varies greatly from branch to branch.

• Upvote 3

I TELL YOU, SOME OF THESE NEWBIES CAN COME UP WITH SOME DOOZIES..CBI DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO RV BUT YET WF IS TELLING YOU THIS STORY, UUMMMMMM GOT TO WONDER ABOUT THIS POST.... :lol: :lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Oh No, not another bank story! Oh Yes, BUT, this one is first hand...and it's "mine"! Today I went to my small WF branch, from where I have

been sending my wire orders to DB for almost two years now. Most of them were sent by the same gentleman so we began discussing

the dinar investment some time ago. His story was always the same...I was wasting my money, it would never RV, be very careful, they were

being told it was a scam, etc., etc., etc. But "today", I went in to send a wire to DB and was waited on by a gentleman I've never seen before.

While he was typing my wire, I noticed his name tag said he was the Branch Manager. Since I knew the Branch Mgr. I questioned him about

it. He told me he was the Mgr. of all the Mgrs. as well as everyone else in this branch, and was usually in a back office. I said well, then you're

the guy that has "all" the answers around here...right? His response...I hope so! Next I said you guys must be gearing up for the Iraqi dinar

exchange...he stopped typing, looked up at me and said "yes" we are almost ready ......and it's going to happen "sooner rather than later!!!

You need to see our lead private banker if you haven't already done so, and gave me the private bankers card. About then, he called over another

guy who was walking past, and introduced him to me. Told me he had just joined WF...and had come over from Chase Bank. I mentioned that we

were just discussing the Iraqi Dinar...and said, so I suppose Chase is also getting ready for the big exchange? His answer also was "yes". After

I then mentioned BOA he said, we're all preparing for this to happen very soon! We left things at, that he will introduce me to their lead private banker

Mon. or Tues. I finished by letting him know that I have numerous questions I will be asking them, as well as the bankers at Chase and BOA before I

of course its a newbie post

• Upvote 1

Would you post the location and phone number of the bank please. I would like to open an account there. Or just contact me on this site with the info. I'm sure they would like my business as well. :blink: