Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Congratulations Barack Obama

PartyTime

WAY TO GO DUDE!!!!

You said you wanted to destroy this Nation and you have once again achieved another major mile stone to add to your growing list of major destruction of this once great country!

You are the first defacto President in history that has allowed for the United States credit rating to be down graded since 1917. That had to take some doing for you to accomplish that one! Way to go!

That Columbia University education looks to be paying off well for you. Your Cloward–Piven strategy to over burden the system with debt is working. Cloward and Piven must be proud!

So what's next on your long list of destructive plans?

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 4

WAY TO GO DUDE!!!!

You said you wanted to destroy this Nation and you have once again achieved another major mile stone to add to your growing list of major destruction of this once great country!

You are the first defacto President in history that has allowed for the United States credit rating to be down graded since 1917. That had to take some doing for you to accomplish that one! Way to go!

That Columbia University education looks to be paying off well for you. Your Cloward–Piven strategy to over burden the system with debt is working. Cloward and Piven must be proud!

And just think he will get his own library named after him for all his efforts! Makes me want to vomit!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

WAY TO GO DUDE!!!!

If you havn't already, read the thread "obama and the flag"....a little peek into what's next

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Obama has 15 more months to complete his destruction of the country at the peril of our families and our kids families too.. Im sure Obama could not be any prouder of himself today....I hope this Guy goes down as THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO AMERICA.....EVER :angry:

• Upvote 2

lets not forget the ignorant folks that frequent this website that defend him as well.

what would be their agenda???

The same as Obama's agenda. Obama is not the only hater of this country. The haters have existed long before Obama was ever born, and Obama was raised and groomed by the haters his entire life. There are tens of thousands of these haters out there and they have infiltrated our universities, all levels of government, and they heavily troll the internet including sites like this. You can tell who they are as they quickly show up to responbd to every Obama post with their lame attempts of trying to debunk every bit of truth being told in order to try and protect their messiah they have waited and worked so many years to get into the highest office of the land.

Don't be fooled by all the destruction you see happening to this country by thinking all this destruction is sure to stop any chance of their messiah being re-elected for another term. While it looks bad to most, it is exactly what they planned for and they plan for much much more to accomplish their goal of completely destroying this Nation by bringing it to its knees so they can turn this once great Nation into the biggest communist country in the world.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Well i hope he doesnt go down as the worst, but i hope he tries to turn things around for his remaining time in office.Afterall we are still in this together.For the ev eryone that really loves america i give you a plus .And for the ones who have so much hate,well let's just say i wish you the best.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Obama has 15 more months to complete his destruction of the country at the peril of our families and our kids families too.. Im sure Obama could not be any prouder of himself today....I hope this Guy goes down as THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO AMERICA.....EVER :angry:

Well of course he is proud and why shouldn't he be? He managed to pull off the biggest con in the history of this Nation just by getting elected, and his straight path of destruction of this country has been moving along better than have ever been expected. But do not be fooled by just thinking this is all Obama. Obama is merely a puppet in all this. He is just carrying out all the orders of the real power behind getting him elected and responsible for grooming him for this time in his life once they got him into the White House.

You ain't seen nothing yet!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Well i hope he doesnt go down as the worst, but i hope he tries to turn things around for his remaining time in office.Afterall we are still in this together.For the ev eryone that really loves america i give you a plus .And for the ones who have so much hate,well let's just say i wish you the best.

Turn things around? Are you kidding? Why would someone that has been raised and groomed their entire life for this want to turn around everything they have worked decades on accomplishing? Do you not comprehend what is really going on here?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

As a psychological analyst, its good that this forum provides a place for those mentally disturbed to vent. Delusional thinking can be pervasive to those close to the edge. You may want to put your anger on paper rather than write it here. However, it is healthy to get it out rather than act it out. You cannot harm anyone here. We don't want another Arizona tragedy. It's ok.....vent. We understand you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

To you folks who voted for Obama, is this the CHANGE you were looking for? Will you vote for him in 2012? If you really want freedom and change you need to vote him out of office. Now to the other political party members we need to find someone who will do what is right for America and Americans and not put their political favors ahead of us. Thanks Obama for keeping your word and CHANGING us down the road to the poor house. :angry:

• Upvote 5

As a psychological analyst, its good that this forum provides a place for those mentally disturbed to vent. Delusional thinking can be pervasive to those close to the edge. You may want to put your anger on paper rather than write it here. However, it is healthy to get it out rather than act it out. You cannot harm anyone here. We don't want another Arizona tragedy. It's ok.....vent. We understand you.

disturbing things have been taking place, voicing just and right discernment is not hate, but calling it that is a common liberal tactic. have a great day :)

• Upvote 6

I wish it were possible for him to change, but as it stands he has no idea how to lead and not experience in running anything. But hey! He can sure read that teleprompter, right?

You guys really should sit back and pull your head out of your asses because if you think obama did this by himself you guy are just as stupid as you think he is. If you want to give thanks to some one for screwing up this country you need to start with bush,when he came into office we were in the green and he started this crap. Bush tore this country apart for 8 years which is what started all this mess so if you are going to talk **** get it right.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

You guys really should sit back and pull your head out of your asses because if you think obama did this by himself you guy are just as stupid as you think he is. If you want to give thanks to some one for screwing up this country you need to start with bush,when he came into office we were in the green and he started this crap. Bush tore this country apart for 8 years which is what started all this mess so if you are going to talk **** get it right.

As a Brit I have no right to be involved in this conversation, but I can see nothing wrong with your thoughts on this situation, if I am out of line, please tell me to "butt out".

• Upvote 2

No, not by himself. He's not smart enough.

He's a puppet in a bigger scheme, a puppet of the enemy.

• Upvote 2

I am going to have to agree with you! All the Obama haters blame him for everything and don't look in the past! He could not have gotten us in to this mess without the help of former presidents and former congressman and congresswomen..We the people are also to blame by our everyday choices...Do you ever look at the label when you buy a product..? Keep sending your hard earned dollars over seas...

It amazes me how parinoid the rightwing nut jobs are on this sight...Not all Republicans are far rightwing nutjobs and not all democrats are far left liberals..You all watch to much Fox and read to many conspiricy sites...Yea, things are messed up...But, it is business as usual...Vote and quit your whining...You are not going to convince anyone except for the fact your parinoid and live in a negative universe....Sad

Edited by Mr.Nobody
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6