Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TonyTNT 8-4-2011

igotafew

8-4-2011 Guru TonyTNT You would not believe – even before Dec. I spent well over $50k in reserves. Those who haven’t been around the govt...information changes hour by hour. I am never going to be accountable. All I am doing is passing on the information I get. I am not the one making the decisions. We are getting the information from places 100% better than where you would get it from. Out of Washington… agencies. Don’t know why it hasn’t happened.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

I still remember 2 months ago when Tony was standing outside a bank eating a hotdog waiting to walk in to cash out.

I would not be surprised if he gets a cut from Dinar sales somewhere.

Other than Okie, Tony is the king of THIS IS DONE.

Shame on these guys. :angry: They have hurt alot more people than they could ever help with this constant IT'S Done IT'S Done

Reminds me of a childhood story with The SKY is Falling The SKY is Falling.

Which really reminds me of these guys CHICKEN LITTLE the sky is falling.

Can You Say SCUM Bags.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I still remember 2 months ago when Tony was standing outside a bank eating a hotdog waiting to walk in to cash out.

I would not be surprised if he gets a cut from Dinar sales somewhere.

Other than Okie, Tony is the king of THIS IS DONE.

Shame on these guys. :angry: They have hurt alot more people than they could ever help with this constant IT'S Done IT'S Done

Reminds me of a childhood story with The SKY is Falling The SKY is Falling.

Which really reminds me of these guys CHICKEN LITTLE the sky is falling.

Can You Say SCUM Bags.

What else would you expect from some MLM guy? LOL

What really cracks me up is the big idiots over there that continue to follow this guy and suck up everything he says while praising him as someone really in the know that really doesn't know jack!

Another thing that is so comical is someone will post some news article over there and the idiots that can seem to be able READ will respond with a stupid post saying....has anyone sent this to Dan or Tony to see what they say this means???? LOL I guess they can't read for themselves and rely on someone else to tell them what it says, who btw just happens to be one of the biggest BS'ers of all the gurus. LOL

And people wonder what happened to this country! Well that is what happened. Society has become so dumbed down they have no simple common sense left and just want to depend on someone else to tell them what everything means and no matter how many times all their BS comes up 100% wrong, they still lack any common sense to comprehend they are being lied to over and over again!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

If u dont like it ....dont read it...stop wasting everyones time talking about ur opinion about what u think about their intel ...where is ur intel....u come here to read what is

being said...leave it at that......it may have been done countless times or not....can u prove or disprove what the gurus r being told ...I CANT....but good or bad ..i want to hear

it....i can get 15% of the intel to fit in place or be told something today n it be proven next week it has happened time n time again....but all u want is a date to be in

stone...not gonna happen....so stop cring when something doesnt go as it was told...things happen ...we r close to our dreams and we should all be happy to just be as

dinarians to argue with each other....ONE BIG DEFUNCTIONAL FAMILY....love all u guys n gals

I THANK ALL THE MAN N WOMAN THAT JUST COME HERE TO SHARE WITH US WHAT THEY HEAR OR THINK TO BE TRUE...AND U SHOULD TOO......IF IT WASNT FOR THEM WE WOULD HAVE NOTHING....BELIEVE IT

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Somebody posted a video of a guy named Tony in this forum the other day. It was him pumping some MLM system. It makes me sick to think when I first got into this investmen, I was looking to some of these people for information. I didn't have any idea that these so called gurus were all scum sucking parisitic D-bags. After watching a few minutes of Tony's turn em and burn em propaganda video, I started to feel very sorry for all of the innocent people that get sucked in by these long time conmen.

• Upvote 3

If u dont like it ....dont read it...stop wasting everyones time talking about ur opinion about what u think about their intel ...where is ur intel....u come here to read what is

being said...leave it at that......it may have been done countless times or not....can u prove or disprove what the gurus r being told ...I CANT....but good or bad ..i want to hear

it....i can get 15% of the intel to fit in place or be told something today n it be proven next week it has happened time n time again....but all u want is a date to be in

stone...not gonna happen....so stop cring when something doesnt go as it was told...things happen ...we r close to our dreams and we should all be happy to just be as

dinarians to argue with each other....ONE BIG DEFUNCTIONAL FAMILY....love all u guys n gals

I THANK ALL THE MAN N WOMAN THAT JUST COME HERE TO SHARE WITH US WHAT THEY HEAR OR THINK TO BE TRUE...AND U SHOULD TOO......IF IT WASNT FOR THEM WE WOULD HAVE NOTHING....BELIEVE IT

How can you even call it INTEL....its just the same old crap that comes out of those dopes....get off the merry go round and tune into Bondlady or the call squad to get actual FACTUAL Links...NO dates, no rates, no INTEL, no BS

• Upvote 4

Any of you who beleive anything TonyTNT has to say, should check him out on youtube. type in Tony Renfrow MLM marketing scam and see who this dude really is. In one of his videos, he talks about how when you can get your followers to "edify" you, then you can make the real money. Look up edify. This guy is one of the biggest low-life liar scum bags in the dinar world. he preys on gullible people. those of you who defend him are fools.

• Upvote 2

What else would you expect from some MLM guy? LOL

What really cracks me up is the big idiots over there that continue to follow this guy and suck up everything he says while praising him as someone really in the know that really doesn't know jack!

Another thing that is so comical is someone will post some news article over there and the idiots that can seem to be able READ will respond with a stupid post saying....has anyone sent this to Dan or Tony to see what they say this means???? LOL I guess they can't read for themselves and rely on someone else to tell them what it says, who btw just happens to be one of the biggest BS'ers of all the gurus. LOL

And people wonder what happened to this country! Well that is what happened. Society has become so dumbed down they have no simple common sense left and just want to depend on someone else to tell them what everything means and no matter how many times all their BS comes up 100% wrong, they still lack any common sense to comprehend they are being lied to over and over again!

Much of society today wants to be spoon fed. They've been conditioned that way....for decades.... never questioning, simply accepting....look at our schools....look at our TV programs....

Surprised....?

:blink:

• Upvote 1

Google translation for Tony; ;)

و2011/08/04 جورو TonyTNT لا نعتقد -- حتى قبل ديسمبر قضيت أكثر من دولار في احتياطيات 50K. أولئك الذين لم تكن حول تمثيل... ساعة من المعلومات من خلال التغييرات ساعة. إنني لن تكون خاضعة للمساءلة. وأنا أفعل كل تمر على المعلومات التي تحصل عليها. أنا لست من اتخاذ القرارات. ونحن في الحصول على المعلومات من أماكن أفضل من 100 ٪ حيث ستحصل من. من واشنطن... وكالات. لا أعرف لماذا لم يحدث.

Tony has zero Intel. Seriously, isn't it convenient how these people just happen to have high level contacts. Yeah right

Don't support pumpers and liars here please

. This us not PTR where all the clueless people are.

• Upvote 1