Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

interesting post w/conf. call okie at it again

cdoak1fordinar

I can save everyone the time (myself included)..."it's gonna RV tomorrow, got intel from reliable source, don't you dare ask who, O signed paperwork, you'll cash in on Thurs or Fri...NUFF SAID"!

No, "It has happened, the RV was yesterday and we will see the rate tomorrow..."

Edited by JoeB
  • Upvote 1

sorry didnt know how to add link but if you google that site you can read post and listen to conf. call

Don't bother......

According to Okie, O has signed off on the rv at least a few hundred times.

Plus the fact that O needing to sign off, is something that is completely made up!

Don't bother......

According to Okie, O has signed off on the rv at least a few hundred times.

Plus the fact that O needing to sign off, is something that is completely made up!

I actually listened to the entire call, and I have to admit it was pretty informative....he had a guy on there I was not familiar with, but he supposedly has some real insight about the Iraqi dinar.......his name was George Robinson.....has anyone heard of him?

• Upvote 1

I actually listened to the entire call, and I have to admit it was pretty informative....he had a guy on there I was not familiar with, but he supposedly has some real insight about the Iraqi dinar.......his name was George Robinson.....has anyone heard of him?

Texas1...You can beat Larry and Foxworth hands down...love your humor

I can save everyone the time (myself included)..."it's gonna RV tomorrow, got intel from reliable source, don't you dare ask who, O signed paperwork, you'll cash in on Thurs or Fri...NUFF SAID"!

lol... He will sue for (BS) copyright infringement.

• Upvote 1

George wanted to clarify "end of May" really means "the "end" of this for us "may" be sometime in August...