Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

another bank rumor from another site

j904

Not mine just passing on what I found.....

Emailed to us directly from DebTarHeelGirl

08/02/2011 OK Everyone - this time DebTarHeelGirl has real intel - A minister friend of 28 years just called me- his minister friend went to Chase in Louisiana today right at closing - he went over to Foreign exchange teller window and she told him they were about to close but if he had his dinar on him Chase could cash it out right then at a rate of $2.34 any unlimited amount so they invited him to come back tomorrow as they will have full staff working over time for next few weeks to cash everyone out. I know this minister personally that called me with this information for 28+ years - he is NOT in any chat rooms or Intel sites - he has been in this for 6+ years now... no reason to lie as GOD could strike him first. I trust him and I believe him emphatically. AMEN I say we are there!!!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 19

Wow!

If they weren't going to hell before, they are now!

A nameless minister cashed in so you should come buy more Dinar because that

story has to be true!

Once again I laugh at the extents these pumpers will go to.

I will appologize if I'm wrong.

Let's hope I'm wrong.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Wow!

story has to be true!

Let's hope I'm wrong.

please calm down you wouldnt want your worst enemy going to HELL trust me. I ve been shown a glimpse of hell in my dreams its very horrific.

never says he cashed in at all. They told him to ccome back.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Wow!

story has to be true!

Let's hope I'm wrong.

I feel the same way but I have never read where a minister cashed in...lol...so I thought everyone would get a kick out of this to...lol

• Upvote 2

I say B.S Fluff, Minister or not. Is this suppose to lend some truth to the statement because their is a Minister involved. Why would you post this without proof? I just don't understand people who want to post this crap. Do you really think $ 2.34, and the Ministers are the only one's to know of the event. Even though you are passing it along, you should know better. Thanks for the B.S. pass along. Post something postive that will help us all understand and cope on this very long journey. There are already enough Guru's around.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I say B.S Fluff, Minister or not. Is this suppose to lend some truth to the statement because their is a Minister involved. Why would you post this without proof? I just don't understand people who want to post this crap. Do you really think $ 2.34, and the Ministers are the only one's to know of the event. Even though you are passing it along, you should know better. Thanks for the B.S. pass along. Post something postive that will help us all understand and cope on this very long journey. There are already enough Guru's around.

WOW!!!! looks like someone is a little upset with this invesment

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

08/02/2011 OK Everyone - this time DebTarHeelGirl has real intel - A minister friend of 28 years just called me- his minister friend went to Chase in Louisiana today right at closing - he went over to Foreign exchange teller window and she told him they were about to close but if he had his dinar on him Chase could cash it out right then at a rate of $2.34 any unlimited amount so they invited him to come back tomorrow as they will have full staff working over time for next few weeks to cash everyone out. I know this minister personally that called me with this information for 28+ years - he is NOT in any chat rooms or Intel sites - he has been in this for 6+ years now... no reason to lie as GOD could strike him first. I trust him and I believe him emphatically. AMEN I say we are there!!!

Think of this next time you read a crazy bank story.

If there is 3 million Dinar holders in the US. (Which I doubt) and half of them ran to the bank the same day of the RV (hard to believe) to cash in. Well as of March 31st, 2011 there was 6,453 banks in the US which means at worst case scenario an average bank would get a little over 200 Dinar cash ins in one day... that's 25 an hour. So the worst case scenario they would have a busy day.

I know... money management and other investments, yada, yada but that's a small percentage.

RV will be great when it happens but IMO... no bank lines, no waiting, no extra staffing, no problem.

He posted it because it's a rumor section and this is a rumor.

I personally enjoy these posts because they taught me about the difference between pumper

B.S. vs facts vs intel.

Plus, it's funny to see some of the extents these ****** bags will go to to make a buck.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize ****** was a bad word.

Lets try "summers eve" bags.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I personally enjoy these posts because they taught me about the difference between pumper

B.S. vs facts vs intel.

Plus, it's funny to see some of the extents these ****** bags will go to to make a buck.

FUNNNYYYYY!!!

B.S. vs facts vs intel.

Thank you...Yes that is all i was doing is posting a rumor in the rumor section...Thanks again

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank you...Yes that is all i was doing is posting a rumor in the rumor section...Thanks again

j904,

Thanks for the post. I actually enjoy the bank stories.

I think you have to decide if you believe what you read. A rate of 2.34 seems suspicious as would 3.45.

No disrespect meant here, but don't you think if that were so, everyone would know it? and cashing in? I deal with Chase in Louisiana and they don't sell Dinar nor will cash in ...Now when it RV's all banks will cash in..

I say we are not!

• Upvote 1

No disrespect meant here, but don't you think if that were so, everyone would know it? and cashing in? I deal with Chase in Louisiana and they don't sell Dinar nor will cash in ...Now when it RV's all banks will cash in..

No, not all banks will be able to cash you out. However large banks with their own foreign exchange department will be able to, if that time ever comes.

They don't exist. I live in LA and grew up in NY/NJ area.... :P

Sorry guys, but I live in Wichita Ks. and they have foreign exchange windows at SOME banks here...Not all banks... Not all branches. Just the main branches at a few of the big boy banks.

Hey!!

Sounds great! just give me your LEGAL name and the LEGAL name of the EXACT bank in which to cash in at.

If so ill GIVE you 200,000 U.S.D. TAX FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If not i will SUE your ass for the = amount!

Sound fair? Ill hop on the next flight in Osaka on your word!

Money where your mouth is.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1