Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni Chat 8/2/11

Bumper64

Shabs has said on many occasions that the rate will be what it was during Saddam ira. 3.33. Kaperoni did not tell us how he arrived at 1:1. rate. Maliki has also said too that Iraqi exhange rate will be a reference point in the Middle East.

• Upvote 1

Shabs has said on many occasions that the rate will be what it was during Saddam ira. 3.33. Kaperoni did not tell us how he arrived at 1:1. rate. Maliki has also said too that Iraqi exhange rate will be a reference point in the Middle East.

Perfect. :D

Assuming they don't drop three zeros, how many years are you going to wait before you start thinking maybe you've been the victim of unscrupulous or uninformed dinar pumpers and salesman? Some people have been waiting seven years already. How many more do you have in you? One? Three? Five? Twenty?

If those people (I assume you're not one of them, and are a latecomer to this "investment") had bought AAPL instead of Dinar, they'd have made a better than 2,000% return as of right now. Around 2500%, actually.

If they DO drop three zeros, will you even admit you were wrong then? I'm sure some dinar pumpers will still be out there trying to spin it as good news, will you believe them?

I have been invested for 3 months. I have time. This is fun! A little wild - but fun none the less B) and as for money? I am doing just fine :D Either way - it happens or it doesn't (which I do believe it will... soon) I am OK...

As a matter of fact we will ALL be OK. Investing in Iraq isn't JUST about the dinar. There are MANY other opportunities!! Up and coming country... c'mon!! There are MANY ways to make money in this venture B)

Oh and PS. I am never wrong.. except for when I married my first wife... but don't tell anyone I said that :(

If you exchange your 1000 dinar note for ONE 1 dinar note, and both can be used to purchase the same amount of goods, then both have the same value and there has been no value lost.

The "FACE VALUE" has been lost. I invested in this because I could buy 1,000,000 dinar, not because I could buy 1,000,000 dinar with the hopes that it becomes worth 1000 dinar. I am not living in Iraq so the purchasing power doesn't affect me. But losing the face value does. Obviously when they do introduce the new LD's they must also raise the purchasing power of the IQD to make it worth even putting out the LD's. So they say it won't affect the value of the current IQD when they introduce these LD's. They must be referring to the "face value". Thus, a 1000 dinar note remains worth 1000 dinars unaffected by the new 1 dinar notes released. In turn, the purchasing power increases and suddenly my 1000 dinar note is worth one thousand times the increase in value. This is why I got into this investment.

The VALUE has not been lost. The number on the bill doesn't matter, if the two bills can purchase the same thing, they have the same VALUE.

Why MUST they be referring to face value? If they're referring to face value, why don't they SAY face value? Seems like you're engaged in some wishful thinking. The Iraqi government does not care why you purchased their Dinar, although I'm sure they're happy that you did so and then took the bills out of regular circulation. Great deal for them, they get USD and the bills aren't even in use, they're sitting in your sock drawer.

You know what WOULDN'T be a great deal for them? Making a bunch of Americans millionaires at their expense.

That is an ignorant statement. Making a bunch of Americans millionaires at their expense will allow many of those same millionaires a chance to continue to invest back into Iraq to help them rebuild their country. they want foreign investors that's why they are holding symposiums to let us know they are making it especially easy to invest in Iraq. It will be a win win for them as well as us. The "face value" of money is the only thing that doesn't change. They don't have to say it to make it so. The value of money is face value(what's printed on the bill) and percieved(what it can actually buy). If they state the value will not be affected by the new lower denoms, OBVIOUSLY they are referring to the "face value" because they are also stating they will "increase" the dinar as compared to the dollar. Therefore only one value can remain static when the purchasing power increases and that IS the "Face Value" of the notes that currently exist.

PS. How did you get into my bedroom?

Wishful thinking? Do you invest in something you hope doesn't make money? Please. I understand keeping an open mind to all possibilities, but you insist on completely discounting one without the other as if you know so well without a doubt you are right. Put a gun to your head and lets see how maybe the possiblility of my "wishful thinking" suddenly becomes a possibility to you as well.

By the way I have studied this investment and all of its outcomes for over three years, and am not just wishful thinking, but am convinced this will give me the return I hoped for when I first got in it. ALSO if you read some of my previous posts you will see I said a few months ago this thing would RV in August. Not because I'm a genius but because during my quiet time with the LORD back in Feb. I asked HIM when this was going to RV and I immediately heard one word, "AUGUST". So I know there is way more to this investment than meets the economic investing eye.

A couple things I would like to see research done on.

A "LoP' done on any currency that has 3 zeros on their notes or less.

GT5, if you so firmly believe the LOP - why are you hear?

If all you are holding are 000 notes - your most likely not going to profit.

You would need to dump them at less than dealer prices and take that $ and prepare to re-invest it wisely

through the following:

Lower denoms

Warka Acct

As of now, 1 exists - and takes not only time to setup, but is costly with fees.

The other, you would have to wait..

You could argue it may be possible to exchange old notes for new at a currency post, but, I doubt that would be done for free (I would expect there to be some sort of a charge/fee)

I'm not saying your right, I'm not saying your wrong... Just that everyone who so believes that the LOP is the only route, your better off jumping ship now.

You'll take the least amount of a loss and could get a head-start investing in other opportunities.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The notion that only 3 zero notes will be RDd (lopped) is completely ridiculous and is a lie told by dealers in order to gouge people for smaller denoms. I honestly can't believe anyone has ever fallen for it.

Way to either incorrectly read what I typed up, take it out of context, or change the subject.

I was talking about the currency as a "whole"

Anyone holding the soon to be "old-IQD" may not profit at all.

They'll take a slight loss upon cashing in and move on w/ their lives.

Some may hold - hoping for an increase in value, but that probably won't come until after the old notes become invalid.

So, if that is the case, and you believe in this R/D(LoP) why are you here?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What? You told me that if I think there's going to be a LOP I should get a warka account or lower denoms. How is that NOT saying that you think those two things will be immune from a LOP?

Wow... How deeply must I clarify things to your level of comprehension?

By reference of lower denominations, I am speaking of the ones that "will soon be" released.

By reference of a warka account - I'm speaking in terms of holding electronic IQD.

Why would I suggest this?

If you held 000s (Any current IQD in circulation) - you would likely not profit unless you got the new currency that has yet to be released from the CBI.

If you held a warka account, you could transfer funds now & convert to IQD - and after they remove the 3 zeros from your digital account, wait for the exchange rate to increase after the old currency is no longer valid.

I highly doubt either route is worth it:

Lower denominations will likely have mark-up fees from dealers.. (Not to mention the loss taken from selling the old notes back)

Than, consider the mark-up from the new lower denominations... Than consider you would likely have to sit & hold those for awhile to "at best, maybe double or triple your $"

If you were to hold a warka account. After a LOP - you lose 3 zeros from your account (decimal moves over 3 places), but at least you could collect interest, move funds into ISX and wait for the exchange rate to increase.

Just, when they say if they look to Turkey on how they did their process.. If they were to follow it to a "T" than that is bad news for anyone hold current IQD.

Which means, prepare for an alternate solution if you want to come out ahead at all.

KeepM started a new topic regarding this

The average housewife and used car salesman that has 2 million dinar is going to use the proceeds from an RV to start a business in Iraq? Not likely. An RV of 1:1 will result in literally decades worth of Iraq oil production primarily benefiting Americans. Not going to happen.

Money is meaningless unless it can be exchanged for something that has intrinsic value. "Face value" is nothing but a number. Value is value, not face value.

You hope this, because you hope to be a millionaire. There's no support for it. It's your opinion.

A LOP increases the value of the dinar relative to the dollar.

You can go ahead and invest based on what pumpers and the Lord tell you. I'll stick with numbers and hard facts, thanks, and the numbers say an RV to 1 USD is impossible.

Did I say someone is going to start a business in Iraq? You said that so argue with yourself.

You also have a very low opinion of housewives and car salesmen from your lofty perch. But again that's you.

YOUR opinion in your own mind seems to be the only one right. Again that's just in your own mind.

Nothing is impossible with GOD. I don't need pumpers to sell me. I made my own decisions based on my Biblical study of this, economic study of it, and then lastly, yes took it to JESUS and got the green light. Then in Feb. after the roller coaster ride of the so called "guru's" I asked JESUS and the word I got immediately after I asked was "August". Nothing else. So I have been patiently waiting for this month to arrive. It's here and now I am looking forward to the fruits of my investment.

I don't know why you are so angry and feel the need to attack everybody who hopes for the best. The numbers look good to me. Personally I think a 3 plus RV (no the LORD never told me the rate) is possible. The new dinar is going to have Kuwaiti language on it. That is the main reason I believe this will be the case. I don't see Kuwait and Iraq sharing the same dinar and the IQD being substantially less than the KWD which is at 3.66 right now. Way too much pride there. They can't even agree on a port and borders there is no way Iraq is going to agree to allow their money to be that much less than Kuwait. Even Biden said they are going to return Iraq back to its status before the sanctions. Even so the "hard facts and numbers" don't say an RV to 1 USD is impossible. That is YOUR opinion and interpretation. It is okay in this world for others to disagree with you. You don't have to belittle people with a different opinion and interpretation. I am quite sure you have been wrong in your life before. I know I have.

So I am definite on August for this thing to happen, but hopeful it will happen above 1 USD. Is that so terrible?

• Upvote 1

Thx for the post Bump

No Lop and an Exchange Rate of at Least 1 To 1 ! That Works for Me ! B)

How did cisole sneak past me and get the First post ? He always does. :blink:

:D:D

Piggy needs a spankin'

Thank you for the post and thank you Kaperoni for the info. I need a paper bag to breathe into.......

So when it doesn't RV the way you want it to in August, are you going to lose your faith in Jesus? Maybe it wasn't Jesus that told you this bit of intel, but Satan masquerading as Jesus?

Who's angry? The only anger I see around here is when you explain to someone that thinks they're going to be a millionaire within a month why it can't happen that way.

It is possible, if they make you trade in your 25k note for ONE 25 dinar note.

Yes, they do. A straight RV to 1 USD will not work.

When I first believed in JESUS it was by faith. But over my lifetime I have gotten to know HIM. HE has become my best friend. I recognize HIS voice when HE talks to me or says something to me. Nothing in this world compares to HIS friendship and love. So just as I know my own mother and father and brothers I know HIM. HE is apart of me not a part from me. It is no longer faith that allows me to believe in HIM but a personal friendship that I experience with HIM. So faith no longer has anything to do with it. I know HE said August. And August it will be. As far as the rate. Again after studying this for over three years to me 3 plus is possible. That's all I'm saying.

• Upvote 1

Oh and PS. I am never wrong.. except for when I married my first wife... but don't tell anyone I said that :(

Never wrong Alex? rolleyes.gif That reminds me of the guy who said ..."I thought I was wrong once... but then I realized I was mistaken!" blink.gif

I have been invested for 3 months. I have time.

End Quote

I have been invested for 7 plus years. I don't have much time. Also patience is running out, to be sincere....

Put a gun to your head and lets see how maybe the possiblility of my "wishful thinking" suddenly becomes a possibility to you as well.

End Quote

I hate violence...We do need peace.

during my quiet time with the LORD back in Feb. I asked HIM when this was going to RV and I immediately heard one word, "AUGUST"

End Quote

Ok...As good ( or bad) as anything else... We'll see .....As usual

I asked JESUS and the word I got immediately after I asked was "August". Nothing else.

End Quote

In your opinion... August of which year? If it's not too much to ask. Thanks.

The new dinar is going to have Kuwaiti language on it.

End Quote

Please clarify... Kuwaiti language is still Arabic.

Edited by umbertino