Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIES Hot Money Updates !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Taco Bell In Baghdad. Try The Couscous Burritos.

OKIE JUST TOLD ME TO POST THIS AND THOSE WHO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS WILL APPRECIATE THE MAGNITUDE OF HIS STATEMENT AND TO THOSE WHO DON'T IT WON'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE--HE JUST SAID--WATCH THE HOT MONEY FLOW NOW

[4:31:49 PM] [Eagle Has Landed] thanks Okie! HOT MONEY is a term that is most commonly used in financial markets to refer to the flow of funds (or capital) from one country to another in order to earn a short-term profit on interest rate differences and/or anticipated exchange rate shifts. These speculative capital flows are called "hot money" because they can move very quickly in and out of markets, potentially leading to market instability.

EAGLE HAS LANDED IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT WITH HIS DEFINITION (AS PER OKIE

OKIE JUST TOLD ME THERE WOULD BE MORE MONEY MADE WITH THE HOT MONEY TRADING THAN IN THE ACTUAL R/V ITSELF ON AN INTERNATIONAL BASIS.

No Doubt that's true when you compare the Dinar Treasury is holding (Hot Money) to the Dinar everyone else is holding. xpectarius

5:56 PM CST OKIE JUST LANDED AND CAME IN AND TOLD ME TO POST THAT THE LAST SIGNATURE NEEDED TO ACTIVATE THE R/V WAS/IS/SHOULDBE/ DONE AT 6 PM. E.S.T. TODAY. AS PER HIS D.C. SOURCE.--HE SAID THE HOT MONEY FLOWED LIKE WINE TODAY BUT THOSE WHO MAKE A BUNDLE ARE NOW REAPING THEIR PROFIT'S

SIMPLIFICATION---HE--SIGNED THE PAPERS TO PERMIT THE R/V TO HAPPEN AT 6 PM EST. TODAY

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Actually the Couscous is excellent, so :twothumbs: to Thug for that....its the hot turd sandwich from Okie Intel Emporium thats not sitting well :surgeon:

Hey.. I've heard of that bull sh*t Okie hoagie on the menu. Just make sure you eat it WHILE you're in the bathroom. It just goes right through ya!