Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

check this out.

sonny1

it was brought to my attention today, that iraq has converted a large portion of there dfi money elecronicly into dinar. i wont give the gentlemans name but he works for a middle eastern newspaper. (one of the middle east guys i talk too)

the dfi payback to iraq was in u.s.d (oil money) and they converted a large chunk to dinar, not all, but a very large chunk.........i know what this means, you all can do your own math....

i posted this in rumors because i do not have a link due it was my personal conversation, and i know the cindy loppers, would have a stroke if i posted in news. (which is fair)

and woody called me today, and he said he read on another site that some guy said i was in iraq, this guy is a total idiot, i am in the paradise of east troy wisconsin. lol

Sonny, I was just thinkin here... If they are removing the 000 notes from circulation in Iraq, why would they have not bought the physical currency? I can only think of 2 reasons...

1 They have removed most or all of the 000 notes in Iraq already , or

2 maybe the electronic dinar will not be affected if they do indeed lop

seems to me that if they had purchased the physical currency it would have helped them with removing the 000 notes faster?

Edited by Up North

This is actually the most encouraging bit of rumour I have read yet ... hopefully it is not just rumour.

Thanks for posting. I know it isn't easy posting something you get from a friend, no link, hoping you don't get the friend in trouble and wishing you could say more but can't. Thanks for taking the risk.

;)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Ok someone please explain...i want to be excited!!!!! thank you DV friends!! :lol::D

DRV1804............Howdy.......Consider that the GOI has converted that to digital dinar, or even a portion of...............250 Billion USD. If this is the case and if I understand correctly...........This move would soak up the liquidity factor and reduce the possibility of a LOP. Even if they had 59 trillion dinar in circulation this just about wipedout that little issue. Thus we are just that much closer to the .........RV.

Ok someone please explain...i want to be excited!!!!! thank you DV friends!! :lol::D

DRV1804 this move will soak up the liquidity of dinar in circulation and reduce the possibility of a lop. If I understand this correctly.............plus we will be closer to the RV.

You can't back the dinar with more dinar. That's asinine. Think about it. Your currency is overinflated. There's too much of it. What good does having even MORE of it do for you?

The less USD they have the less they have to back up their currency the less able they are to RV. Of course I doubt this rumor is true anyway so it doesn't matter.

I agree. Also if the bank is creating more dinar inflation is goin to drastically go up.

You can't back the dinar with more dinar. That's asinine. Think about it. Your currency is overinflated. There's too much of it. What good does having even MORE of it do for you?

The less USD they have the less they have to back up their currency the less able they are to RV. Of course I doubt this rumor is true anyway so it doesn't matter.

I agree. Also if the bank did create more electronic dinar it would cause their inflation to go up as well. So I doubt that the bank would even consider this.

Couple of questions Sonny...do you have any way to verify that there is 250 billion in the DFI fund?

...What good does it do to convert it to dinar?

....If they convert it to dinar it would be the equivalent of 250 TRILLION dinar...are you saying they are going to raise their M2 even further?

Again...would love to hear why you think this is a good move for them or the dinar