Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vip truths needed

I was once a VIP member for six months and I didn't see anything special about being a VIP member before the RV, so I let my membership expire. there was never any secret info from Adam Montana that only VIP members had only access to. everything important always made it out into the general forums. I had bought Adam's guide book for $30.00 before he offered it for free to the VIP members. No refund or extension on VIP given or offered after the fact. I felt like a blind man buying a membership to a gym hoping to utilize all of the equipment offered but never seening any of the equipment that was supposed to make me physically better.

Adam Montana please tell me how much of a discount are VIP's really going to get post-rv from these so-called banks lined up to exchange our dinars? ( respectfully asking )

what % of discount?

What spread discount?

******** member warned for disrespectful post, some content removed ***********

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 9

I was once a VIP member........

'Mr/Mrs. Hustle',

Good evening!

The VIP members will not fully know the % of a discount and or a spread % discount until the actual RV takes place. I think it would be improper for anyone to "speculate" as to either of those discounts. IMHO!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I was once a VIP member for six months and I didn't see anything special about being a VIP member before the RV, so I let my membership expire. there was never any secret info from Adam Montana that only VIP members had only access to. everything important always made it out into the general forums. I had bought Adam's guide book for $30.00 before he offered it for free to the VIP members. No refund or extension on VIP given or offered after the fact. I felt like a blind man buying a membership to a gym hoping to utilize all of the equipment offered but never seening any of the equipment that was supposed to make me physically better.

Adam Montana please tell me how much of a discount are VIP's really going to get post-rv from these so-called banks lined up to exchange our dinars? ( respectfully asking )

what % of discount?

What spread discount?

The VIP members keep this site here for you to use, whether you believe in the investment or have any faith in me or anyone else.

I can't promise any set spread, discount, or benefits. I have no idea what the rate is going to be or what will change between now and when the rate changes.

I can promise you that when the RV happens, you will get a BETTER deal cashing in as a VIP.

If you don't want to support the site, you don't have to. But you had better keep your posts addressed to me a lot more respectful in the future if you want to use this site in any fashion. Adding the words "respectfully asking" doesn't change the message you are delivering.

I believe I have read this before and it makes sense, VIP money goes for supporting the site, If Adam make's a few bucks so be it................

Thank you!

'Mr/Mrs. Hustle',

Good evening!

The VIP members will not fully know the % of a discount and or a spread % discount until the actual RV takes place. I think it would be improper for anyone to "speculate" as to either of those discounts. IMHO!

Thank you,

GG

Good post GG, thank you for your support. :tiphat:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Im my opinion Adam doesn't owe anybody anything. If you pay or don't pay it really doesn't matter we are all members of Adam's SITE!!! But there's those that see the big picture and are willing to pay for it. The VIP is for those people if your not that kind if person then be thankful there's a free site you can use for your research.

Thanks Adam

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I get HUGE value from VIP. I have already saved hundreds, possibly thousands of $ on advice there. Then again I am using this information for long term investing, not just through RI/RV. The knowledge base is enormous and I find the people who contribute their own knowledge and expertise is invaluable. Personally I would prefer fewer people involved as after RI/RV it becomes an international investment site. I spent more on lunch Saturday than a 3 month membership. After RI/RV the opportunity is gone for anyone not already involved. It is certainly an individual decision, and I STRONGLY disagree that everything in VIP makes its way onto the open site.

If you are just on DV for rumors and entertainment (thanks Piggy, AKA Cisole) the the open site is fine. If your plan is to not only save money, but grow your investment VIP and OSI is the ticket! IMHO

• Upvote 7

disrespectful post removed.

*********** member was warned to keep it respectful, now is banned. ****************

(As he plays taps to the tune of BaBa O'Riley).....CYA

Now you can join the pay sites who charge you to read their daily BS!

• Upvote 1

The VIP members keep this site here for you to use, whether you believe in the investment or have any faith in me or anyone else.

I can't promise any set spread, discount, or benefits. I have no idea what the rate is going to be or what will change between now and when the rate changes.

I can promise you that when the RV happens, you will get a BETTER deal cashing in as a VIP.

If you don't want to support the site, you don't have to. But you had better keep your posts addressed to me a lot more respectful in the future if you want to use this site in any fashion. Adding the words "respectfully asking" doesn't change the message you are delivering

Thank you!

Good post GG, thank you for your support. :tiphat:

Adam I hve been followig Dinarvets for 4 years now daily. I dont post much couse there is not a lot of intelligent life forms on the public forums. I have sold my dinar to an offshore corp (controlled by me of course) if you can tell me the cash in process then I will be a VIP in milliseconds.

BITTER......party of one ....your tables ready ...... :blink: :blink:

Sorry, SLUM DAME I hate your name, and I am not sure why. I have been following your posts always as the name sticks in my mind. You are intelligent, witty, logical, and a fine person. It is a pleasure to know you. KANGA ALWAYS HOPPING! :) :) :)

Im my opinion Adam doesn't owe anybody anything. If you pay or don't pay it really doesn't matter we are all members of Adam's SITE!!! But there's those that see the big picture and are willing to pay for it. The VIP is for those people if your not that kind if person then be thankful there's a free site you can use for your research.

Thanks Adam

Actually I came over from a different site that switched to a pay only site..... funny part was that I was not a member more than a few weeks and decided to pay to become VIP :) Great site, will stay VIP as long as I am able. Thank you Adam for your site and research. Love the forums here. God Bless!

what % of discount?

What spread discount?

******** member warned for disrespectful post, some content removed ***********

Hello Dinar-Hustle,

I fully identify with your questions about the benefits of being a VIP member on this site. Several months ago I personally asked Adam Montana via email if I might make donations to the site. My reasoning was that since I was then spending at least an hour overall each day reviewing the posts here (not always consecutively), and getting by far the best information on the activities related to my investment in the Iraqi Dinar, I at least felt an obligation to contribute something in return. I have owned businesses, and know of the inherent costs associated with keeping it running smoothly, so wanted to do my part to help.

Adam's response was that there was no process then in place to receive/accept donations, and his suggestion to me was that I could instead become a VIP member, and thereby make my contribution to the site. I replied that I was not ready to become a VIP member, since I first off knew nothing specific about what it offered me, and more importantly, was not willing to have others presenting me with investment options yet. My plans post-RV were to take a wait-and-see approach since my expectations of the return-on-investment were beyond anything I had ever experienced in my lifetime. Of course, I might add that I still feel this way.

Next, Adam responded by saying that he understood my caution, and as an alternative I might consider making a VIP membership a gift to someone else. Well, this too was not an option for me since I do not associate with other Dinar investors personally. Keep in mind, this was prior to the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. I found it quite interesting that when that disaster occurred, Adam decided to contact all us DV members, VIP or not, to join him on a chat, and based upon the number of us who attended, he would donate a specific amount to the relief effort in Japan. I thought to myself, wouldn't it have been great that if there had been a way to donate to DV back when I mentioned it, there would be funds to send to the relief effort without having to try and get us to a chat.

Anyway, the greater point here that I am making is that DV is well worth the time we all spend here, otherwsie we would go somewhere else. Whether others would be willing to make periodic donations based on what they are able to afford is something that I believe should be explored. I personally do not like the idea of having my credit card charged each month for anything. It adds up to a debt, and that is something I am adamantly opposed to, if at all possible. But, I can afford to send DV an amount periodically to justify my coming here each and every day.

Whether I eventually join VIP will depend on many factors, none of which is contigent on whether Adam Montana will reveal all of its benefits beforehand.

That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it!

• Upvote 1

Adam I hve been followig Dinarvets for 4 years now daily. I dont post much couse there is not a lot of intelligent life forms on the public forums. I have sold my dinar to an offshore corp (controlled by me of course) if you can tell me the cash in process then I will be a VIP in milliseconds.

We have that information in the VIP section.

I personally do not like the idea of having my credit card charged each month for anything.

You will be happy to know that DinarVets doesn't charge your card. When your VIP runs out - you either renew it or you don't and it expires - you will NEVER get an unexpected charge on your card.

"Pay as you go", I guess you would call it. :)

• Upvote 3

I'm not the best business man in the game, but I do own a company.

That being said I joined VIP for one reason only.

The lower spread on cashing in.

This one simple item will, alone save you tens of thousands on

just a one million dinar investment.

But once a member I was made aware of OSI and the offshore

info, again that will save you hundreds of thousands in taxes if you

know how to file corp taxes.

With that said, I believe I will stand to save nearly 2million overall

because of what Adam has done for us.

Don't know about you but that makes Dinar Vets and Adam Montana

one hell of a place for me. I will be renewing my membership on the

10th of April and for as long as this takes. Not to would be foolish IMHO.

• Upvote 3

billio0, it seems to me if you want to "donate" to the site and the only way that is set up right now is to get a VIP. Then why not? You said you are not ready, ok.... dont use it, dont listen to any VIP's, just do business as always. For about .50 a day, this site is well worth it.

:D I just renewed today. Met some really great folks on here. Hope to meet some of them after the RV.

As said by other's. I could get most of the information by reading in the free area, but choose to be a VIP to support the site. Hopefully, my family will stop asking me for money one day and I can become platinum. :lol:

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...