Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wake up Santa and slap to Tooth Fairy

trooper

Monday Night call notes @ 6pm PDT ON ANOTHER SITE

Today at 10:19 pm

Monday Night call notes @ 6pm PDT ON ANOTHER SITE

WONT LAST BUT TWO MINUTES EXCEPT I HAVE MODS WITH ME AND YOU GUYS DID SEE HOW THAT WORKS OUT THIS MORNING LOL

TONY--NEWS HEARD ALL DAY IS - ITS COMING, ITS STILL GOING TO HAPPEN, ITS GOING TO BE GREAT

THEN ABOUT HOUR 1/2 AGO NEWS THAT SAYS ITS COMING SOONER THAN WE THINK. IT IS IN FACT STILL TIED TO DEBT CEILING AND TIED TO THE GBP.

GOT A CALL FROM SOME GOV AGENCIES THAT SAID THEY ARE EXCITED AND HAPPY BECAUSE THE GOP VOTE WENT THROUGH AND EVERYBODY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE LONGER BUT THAT WAS THE BIGGEST HURDLE WE HAD RIGHT THERE. THAT WAS THE BIGGEST HURDLE ACCORDING TO THEM!

WE ALL KNOW THAT THE VOTE IS SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW DON'T BE SURPRISED IF YOUR SURPRISED. THAT IS WHAT I WANTED TO TELL YOU GUYS DON'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU'RE SURPRISED

GRIP -- TONY THAT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

TONY--OK EVERYBODY UNDERSTAND THE VOTE IS SCHEDULED TOMORROW - DON'T BE SURPRISED IF YOUR SURPRISED. THERE ISN'T A LOT OF OTHER NEWS AND YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANY OTHER NEWS EXCEPT WHAT I JUST GAVE YOU...THAT IS THE NEWS ... RIGHT AFTER/SHORTLY AFTER THIS EVENT OCCURS THE MAIN EVENT WILL BE HERE. THE MAIN EVENT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LATER BUT SOMEBODY IS FORCING IT TO BE SOONER. ALL YOU WANT TO KNOW IS WE ARE ONE STEP AWAY FROM THE MAIN EVENT AND THAT MAY TAKE PLACE SOONER THAN REPORTED. WASN'T THAT GOOD INFORMATION? :-)

TONY-SLEEP TIGHT, I KNOW SOME OF YOU WONT BUT GO TO SLEEP YOU WILL SEE SOME AMAZING THINGS ON TV TONIGHT! HEY I LIKE HOW I DID THAT LOL LOL

YOU JUST MIGHT GET SURPRISED.... SOMEBODY IS WORKING ON A SURPRISE B-DAY PARTY AND HIS B-DAY IS WED. HE SAYS NOTHING IS GOING TO SPOIL HIS B-DAY. NOTHING IS GOING TO SPOIL HIS BIRTHDAY IS WHAT HE SAID SO....

ELSIE--WELL WE NEED AN RV THEN OR WE COULD ALL SHOW UP AND SPOIL HIS B-DAY LOL

TONY--I KNOW YOU WILL HEAR A LOT OF STUFF ON THE OTHER BOARDS TONIGHT AND WE MAY HAVE TO DO ANOTHER CALL TONIGHT, WE JUST MIGHT HAVE TOO

SO DON'T BE SURPRISED

ELSIE--TAKE YOUR PHONE TO BED WITH YOU TONIGHT

TONY--PLUG YOUR PHONES IN, BE ALERT, GO TO BED THE TOOTH FAIRY, SANTA CLAUS AND 10 O'CLOCK (PT) DOES NOT COME UNLESS YOU GO TO BED LOL THE SURPRISE MIGHT NOT SHOW UP...

EVERYBODY IS EXCITED, EVERYBODY IN WA IS EXCITED RIGHT THIS MINUTE AND NOT JUST BECAUSE THE GOP PASSED A VOTE, THE HARD PART WAS DONE. THEY MAY GET A SURPRISE ON THE NEXT STEP BUT AFTER THAT WE WILL BE WHERE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE AND THAT IS COMING STRAIGHT OUT OF THERE GUYS THAT IS THE BEST I CAN TELL YOU GUYS WITHOUT BEING BLUNT AND GETTING MYSELF INTO TROUBLE. I THINK YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS SAYING...ANYBODY WANT TO KNOW WHERE TO SEND MY CIGARS TO? CHAMPAGNE...LOL LOL

WENDY I GOT ON LATE FOR THE CALL AND ALL I HEARD IS GO TO BED TONIGHT CUZ THE TOOTH FAIRY AND SANTA CLAUS CANT COME TONIGHT UNLESS WE GO TO BED TONIGHT IS THAT ALL I NEED TO KNOW?

TONY-- THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW OTHER THAN THIS CALL IS BEING RECORDED LOL

ALRIGHT HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND WE MAY HAVE A THIRD CALL, WE MAY HAVE A THIRD CALL TONIGHT! LOL

THANK YOU- GOODNIGHT FROM ALL!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Yeah they will use ANY date that has something going on as an RV Date! If the RV ever does really happen? I know I will be setting here for days not believing it! :lol: Or until Adam sends me the infamous E-Mail or my Bank calls me asking when I'm coming down? and I'll say for what? and they will say to cash in your Dinar and setup your accounts and retire! And I'll say whats a Dinar? :lol:

I haven't read anything in here for over a week and you know what? it looks the same and sounds the same and the RV is happening every other Day now.. :P I think everyone should only read new news once a month! You'll be a lot happier ;)

And Believe me if something should happen like the mysterious RV? Don't worry you'll hear about it the same day from friends, TV, Radio, your bank, :o and think of how much happier you will be with out having to write Pumper Pumper or BS all day or all night, gush! get a life! let em pump! if no one is reading who cares? and you know what they say about a watched pot never boils? Well??? do something else and if by some miracle it does RV? think of how surprised you'll be and you might still have some hair left too! :rolleyes:

Good Night, I'll check back next week, same bat time, same bat channel and same batty news! :lol:

Have fun , and Oh yeah!!!! go Go GO!!!! RV!!!! :D

• Upvote 1

Ohhhhh.. gawd! (major friggin' eye roll)

Do you think these guru pumpers actually keep track of their own statements? I mean, do you think they document what they say so they can read back and realize that they shouldn't use their "stories" too often and too close together over a period of a week or two. Wow.. the stories.. where do they come up with that crapola !?

It's early.. going to get another cup of coffee.. and I'm PREDICTING that today, in two minutes, I'm going to enjoy it! haha

Have a peaceful Tuesday..

Edited by HeyJonesy

THEN ABOUT HOUR 1/2 AGO NEWS THAT SAYS ITS COMING SOONER THAN WE THINK.

How can it be coming "sooner than we think" when you've been saying for months that it's coming "tomorrow"??? I would say it's coming much LATER than you thought, Tony!

These guys are out of control!! What a bunch of jack a$$es!!!! :lol: