Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Freeway Bill Rumor 7-31

Austin-Powers-for-PM

UPDATE!!!!!

FREEWAY BILL] Watch today close. So

[FREEWAY BILL] So

[FREEWAY BILL] Something going on. Not sure. Have had several text. Hope it is the time!

2:34pm...Freeway addendum and update from Freeway

(below on this thread)

This is not totally documented, but just got word from the Bank in U.S. Territory that they have been notified that the RV is in the process of going through and that they will be getting the go anytime. They gave me a rate which makes total sense and their bank is going to have a huge spread between the CBI rate and the Bank rate. Almost 3.25 per dinar difference. TREAT THIS AS RUMOR but this is what the guy just told me. Because of all the "WE ARE THERE" times we have endured, I hesitated to post this, but maybe someone else has heard the same thing. Will see what Dan and Tony have to say tonight....

GOD BLESS THE USA

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

They gave me a rate which makes total sense and their bank is going to have a huge spread between the CBI rate and the Bank rate. Almost 3.25 per dinar difference.

So I don't get this. If the dealers are going to give you the CBI rate (minus $150/million), then why would any fool go to the bank?????? Maybe someone can help me with this one

If it doesn't show on CBI.iq it ain't happening anywhere else in the world. If you keep this thought in your head you won't be led astray by these false rumors;.

Can't argue with you on that one. Now if the CBI.iq goes down around, say, 10:00 PM tonight (8:00 AM Iraq time), then we know things are going to get very interesting. If we wake up tomorrow morning in the same place.......then we know that Freeway Bill's intel was totally bogus and he gets a spot in the Guru Hall of Shame, right next to Okie, Blaino, etc.

To be honest, I'm hoping he is right. Go RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

Please let this be it,I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just going ???? :huh::blink:

Read the Welcome Back Piggy thread ... or as it is listed 7-31-11 and counting ... some of us have already made it there !!!! :rolleyes::P

To protect the innocent, I won't name names ... but they know who they are.

Edited by BJinMontreal
  • Upvote 2

"The dinar investors insides have been ripped apart so many times, they are leary of the slightest hint of an rv, especially if it comes from an unreliable source, so they think. Nonetheless, South Sudan rv'd, now it's time for the iqd. Cautious excitement fills the webwaves, silent bystanders linger in the background waiting for the great announcement to come. Are the mighty guru's cautious as well? Maybe they don't trust their own contacts anymore? Many are tired of waiting, even those that were invested for only one month! They're pulling their hair out for cryin' out loud! We soon shall see, we are hours away from an announcement, possibly minutes, cross your fingers they say." As The Dinar Turns

• Upvote 2

Are you people serious? You actually think there may be even one shred of truth or fact in anything this idiot is saying? He hangs with the legendary liar/pumper/con-man TonyTNT (AKA Tony Renfroe, the infamous MLM con-man), and Dan A. (convicted felon) and proven liar/pumper/con artist. GET A CLUE . . . . these people don't know **** about any mythical RV. They are notorious internet scammers who prey on gullible simpletons.

Please STOP saying . . . "thanks for the post". Its just third party pumping, straw pumping, etc.

• Upvote 4

Are you people serious? You actually think there may be even one shred of truth or fact in anything this idiot is saying? He hangs with the legendary liar/pumper/con-man TonyTNT (AKA Tony Renfroe, the infamous MLM con-man), and Dan A. (convicted felon) and proven liar/pumper/con artist. GET A CLUE . . . . these people don't know **** about any mythical RV. They are notorious internet scammers who prey on gullible simpletons.

Please STOP saying . . . "thanks for the post". Its just third party pumping, straw pumping, etc.

Thanks for the post......yours, of course

• Upvote 1

Just going ???? :huh::blink:

Read the Welcome Back Piggy thread ... or as it is listed 7-31-11 and counting ... some of us have already made it there !!!! :rolleyes::P

To protect the innocent, I won't name names ... but they know who they are.

Hey now....I resemble that remark! :D:blink: :blink:

• Upvote 1