Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The abolition of the removal of three zeros from the currency

DRV1804

I completely understand being positive. Thats great and all. But have you ever invested in currency speculation before, or is this your first time??? How is it garbage, and why do you highly doubt it will lop? A little reasoning behind your enthusiasm would be nice.

Do you doubt this????

1) Iraq is under an Islamic banking system. ( They dont use fractional reserve banking)

2) They have to back every note by foreign reserves, how will they support 50 trillion dollars in M2??

3) Iraq has not monetized their oil or other assets, What will back this large amount of currency?

4) How much oil is Iraq willing to give away to get back there formerly worthless currency, if they do rv??? Remember Iraq has to come up with the money to retrieve these notes.

Those are some reasons you and I should have DOUBT. Now obviously we all want and need a big rv, so be kind.

Unfortunately, people cant ignore the amount of currency in circulation, when determining the value of a currency. .

It is true that they are under an Islamic banking system "for the time being." I say for the time being because Iraq is also now the first model of a "Democracy" in the middle east, and we helped make them who they are today...

Also, remember what Darin keep talking about. Article 8 or Chapter 8... Meaning they can back their currency by monetizing their non-liquid assets. It follows the same concept as when people monetize their bonds. Are you familiar with that process?

Iraq being the only Democracy in the ME could possibly solve #1 on your list sometime in the near future. Monetizing their oil solves problem 3 & 4 in your list. Not too sure about #2 though... rolleyes.gif

Edited by 20MillionDinar

I am sorry but you are mistaken. What the author is saying is true and it is a classic redenomination. The 1000 dinar note and the new 1 note will hold the same value post RD. So if you wanted to buy a soda that cost 1 new dinar or 1000 old dinar you could use either because they have the same value. In other words they will coexsit which is what they have told us a million times.This is nothing new. It was done in Turkey this way as well as Venezuela. Please people read how Venezuela did their RD. All the info you need is in that article. I should have saved it but I didn't. I am sure someone on here still has it and if not I will look it up. These articles are saying exactly what a redenomination is and does. Don't take my word for it. Please read how redenominations work and you will all see for yourselves that is what is going.

Now finally, something that makes sense!! Those who feel that a LOP is completely out of the question-you are sadly mistaken. It does make sense in a lot of ways and is very possible. Again, it would totally SUCK if it does!!! I read something yesterday that IQD would not LOP simply because of all the elite investors won't let it happen...........trust me, just because there a few "financial elites" begging and pleading for an RV doesn't mean that Iraq won't LOP. As much I would hate to see it happen, it very well could? :unsure: IMO

The 100 Dinar would have the EXACT same purchasing power as the 100,000 Dinar. In other words... A case of Bud Light that normally would cost 100,000 dinar can now be bought for 100 Dinar. Think about it, it's really not that hard to figure out. :rolleyes:

Exactly! :o

They will revalue the billions but when they do my 1,000,000 dinar will only be worth 1,000 dinar after the "000" is dropped. So if they revalue at lets say 3.22 my 1,000,000 will only be worth $3,220.00 USD. Please prove me wrong, I really want to be wrong.

Lol! You are really-exactly right! Hey i looked at investing in Dinar like this, If I throw a 1000 bucks towards an investment that is a long shot and it doesn't work out, so what? Think about over a 2-3 year period on how much money is wasted on "crap"? For me, 1000 goes pretty quick. 100 bucks here 50 there and all of the sudden 1000 is gone! Atleast with this I took a chance of making it better rather than blowing it on something?! Doesn't work out, oh well. It's been pretty cool and very interesting to say the least. Plus, it's not over yet! :) Keep your head up.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Ok guys and girls here it is. I have been looking at all of these articles for the last 5 years. At 5pm Pacific standard time go and listen to the call squad. If you really think they will lop the currency then In my opinion you havent been researching these articles. Please goto the callsquad.com and also download the freedom from iraq document. It is a 198 PDF file that is the steps of iraq of becoming once again in good standing. If you read this you will notice that we are on the last pages of the banking sector. This is where they will implement the rate and denoms. I do admint some of these are article are hard to follow, and yes they do want to throw us off guard. Remember this is for them, not ever intended for the US. This will happen, hang on and stay off the roller coaster. Look at the facts, follow the money as some say, and take this advice...Listen to the call squad it will be on in 40min. 760-569-7676

code 637255#. This I hope helps, let get this RV underway... Im sure you all are ready.

• Upvote 2

Ok guys and girls here it is. I have been looking at all of these articles for the last 5 years. At 5pm Pacific standard time go and listen to the call squad. If you really think they will lop the currency then In my opinion you havent been researching these articles. Please goto the callsquad.com and also download the freedom from iraq document. It is a 198 PDF file that is the steps of iraq of becoming once again in good standing. If you read this you will notice that we are on the last pages of the banking sector. This is where they will implement the rate and denoms. I do admint some of these are article are hard to follow, and yes they do want to throw us off guard. Remember this is for them, not ever intended for the US. This will happen, hang on and stay off the roller coaster. Look at the facts, follow the money as some say, and take this advice...Listen to the call squad it will be on in 40min. 760-569-7676

code 637255#. This I hope helps, let get this RV underway... Im sure you all are ready.

Thank You, and WELCOME :rolleyes:

I was just writing the phone number down right before you posted this..!!! Confirmation, I guess :woot:

Come on now, you know nobody wants a Lop, not even the lopsters, and an RV hopeful is just that, someone hoping for an RV but most of us understand a Lop is not totally out of the question. GL to you and us all!! Go RV!!

I'm not arguing that anyone wants a lop. I'm simply referring to the people who say that they believe in a RV and then whenever a "three zeros", "Turkey", or whatever else article is posted, they scream that the sky is falling.

It's annoying. At this point, you either believe in one outcome or the other. No amount of articles or chats should change your mind. 99% of it is all recycled BS anyway.

Do you really need a site owner, or a blogger, or someone who posts chat after chat, or whoever to tell you that there will or won't be a lop? Do some ******* research and make up your own minds. It's not like they have information that anyone else can't access.

• Upvote 1

"

"How? How will they pull them from circulation? They would have to exchange them for something. Are you going to turn yours in? I know Im not and we as speculators hold trillions alone". Look at it this way, they will force us to exchange into our respective currencies by raising the value. B) .

I thought you said they would RV to 1. So they will RV to 1 so we will turn in our 000 notes. Ok. I could see like .10 or something and I will give it to you that is possible but not what we are being told is going on. Hopefully they decide to go that route but it doesnt seem to be the plan. By the way, they cannot even support a RV to .10 at this point.

Of all the lobsters out there only one of you makes an

understandable point. And that is keep, let me say this

if I may. Can Iraq lop? Yes. But that would mean several

bad things would follow.

1st the world economy will collapse, and that would be

sooner than you think.

2nd There would be no world currency that would be strong

enough to pick up the ball so that said collapse will probably

go on for quite a long time.

3rd The American economy will become similar to what Iraq's

is today, and that means we wont be here arguing about a l o p.

This, IMHO, was all a grand plan and with the exception of us

it has gone perfectly to plan.

Now if you truly think that America wont fall economically

then I would ask you to run your personal checkbook just like

our gov has been doing theirs.

You WONT, because you and I know that if you did you

would not survive economically. So how in Gods name to

you think America can?

It wont lop! It wont come out small! And for a season you all

will be very happy with your new found wealth.

By the time you realize what has really happened it will be to

late for you to prepare for what is to come next.

This whole debt ceiling debacle should show everyone just how little of an influence the U.S. has on Iraqi monetary policy. Obama doesnt want to see the U.S. continue to be the major superpower of the world. He has achieved in pushing us over the top. Which I believe is organized.

The Iraqis could care less about America. They want us out like yesterday!!!! Iraqis hate each and always will, they would rather live in civil war, than see there country westernized into the U.S. . There problems go deeper than republican or democrat. Its all religious, and you or I will never change that. Iraq will be lucky to last a month without us over there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am sorry but you are mistaken. What the author is saying is true and it is a classic redenomination. The 1000 dinar note and the new 1 note will hold the same value post RD. So if you wanted to buy a soda that cost 1 new dinar or 1000 old dinar you could use either because they have the same value. In other words they will coexsit which is what they have told us a million times.This is nothing new. It was done in Turkey this way as well as Venezuela. Please people read how Venezuela did their RD. All the info you need is in that article. I should have saved it but I didn't. I am sure someone on here still has it and if not I will look it up. These articles are saying exactly what a redenomination is and does. Don't take my word for it. Please read how redenominations work and you will all see for yourselves that is what is going.

I don't believe that a straight RD will happen. In the event it does, we just have to keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppp waiting until the dinar appreciates,(given there are no parameters regarding a must cash in on large denoms), But like many have said, it'll be a RD/RV or a straight RV..... or a RD as you said.:blink: Where's my Calgon? Take me away!

So someone in Iraq that's been working their ARSE off and managed to save 100,000 dinar will now only have 100 dinar? Living in what could possibly be the wealthiest country in the world? Where does that fit? Hahahahahaha! It doesn't.

GOOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Both will have the same purchasing power....Let's say that 100,000 dinar has the purchasing power of 100 USD, pre RV....Post RV, 100,000 dinar (minus the three zeros) will now co-exist with new 100 dinar notes till all three zero notes are pulled out of circulation (and that is done through daily transactions) and the new 100 dinar notes will have the same purchasing power as the old 100,000 notes (100,000 is just being used as an example). The pre RV 100,000 and post RV 100 will have the same purchasing power....Value (buying power) concentrated from trillions into billions... :)

Thank You, and WELCOME :rolleyes:

I was just writing the phone number down right before you posted this..!!! Confirmation, I guess :woot:

Listen to joey read the articles tonight. She will put it in good context. We are very close, when this is done we can look back and say "oh that's the way it was happened"!

This whole debt ceiling debacle should show everyone just how little of an influence the U.S. has on Iraqi monetary policy. Obama doesnt want to see the U.S. continue to be the major superpower of the world. He has achieved in pushing us over the top. Which I believe is organized.

The Iraqis could care less about America. They want us out like yesterday!!!! Iraqis hate each and always will, they would rather live in civil war, than see there country westernized into the U.S. . There problems go deeper than republican or democrat. Its all religious, and you or I will never change that. Iraq will be lucky to last a month without us over there.

Dude, have you seen the other M.E. powerhouses? Where do you think they got that 'capitalist' template and infrastructure from? BTW, guess that's why Maliki is purchasing fighter jets from us -vs- Russia, China, or any other military powerhouse. Daaannnnggg!

They will revalue the billions but when they do my 1,000,000 dinar will only be worth 1,000 dinar after the "000" is dropped. So if they revalue at lets say 3.22 my 1,000,000 will only be worth $3,220.00 USD. Please prove me wrong, I really want to be wrong.

Okay. You're wrong!

What you have written does not prove anything to me. Again, I hope I'm wrong.

Come on. You've been around longer than that!

Of all the lobsters out there only one of you makes an

understandable point. And that is keep, let me say this

if I may. Can Iraq lop? Yes. But that would mean several

bad things would follow.

1st the world economy will collapse, and that would be

sooner than you think.

2nd There would be no world currency that would be strong

enough to pick up the ball so that said collapse will probably

go on for quite a long time.

3rd The American economy will become similar to what Iraq's

is today, and that means we wont be here arguing about a l o p.

This, IMHO, was all a grand plan and with the exception of us

it has gone perfectly to plan.

Now if you truly think that America wont fall economically

then I would ask you to run your personal checkbook just like

our gov has been doing theirs.

You WONT, because you and I know that if you did you

would not survive economically. So how in Gods name to

you think America can?

It wont lop! It wont come out small! And for a season you all

will be very happy with your new found wealth.

By the time you realize what has really happened it will be to

late for you to prepare for what is to come next.

'J.F',

Good evening!

Excellent post.....if I were able to give you +100 bump, I would!

The situation in Iraq is the most unique the world has ever witnessed, with exception to the newly found democracy we proudly call America over two hundred years ago!

Iraq will be the new economic super power and that is the ONE and ONLY reason the United States took the exceptional steps it did between 1990 - present day; one thing our country knows is......WHERE THE MONEY IS!!!!

And the money means:

1. Oil sector;

2. Natural Gas sector;

3. Minerals sector.......and the by products of these are- ports, pipelines, thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of employees, banking sectors to provide loans for all of the infrastructure projects, hotels, malls, shops, restaurants, tourisim, etc..

And the most important a Department of Defense, which will cost billions and most of the hardware they will want is American technology as far as weaponry, aircraft, ships, etc.....

Like I have been saying for weeks now......."FOLLOW THE MONEY TRAIL....!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

"The dinar investors are still concerned about a lop, but only those who won't do research on their own. If lop happens, Obama will have a no confidence vote for 2012, history will prove that American politicians could've avoided the default because they had it in their power to avoid an economic devastation in America with all the dinars they had. Also, Iraqi people would be devastated as well, their money would be worth close to nothing. Also, America wouldn't get their money back from the Iraq project, Bush would've lied or been tricked, per Maliki and China. (?). According to common sense, which all the 'lopsters use w/o proof, there will be no lop, the majority wins." As The Dinar Turns

Both will have the same purchasing power....Let's say that 100,000 dinar has the purchasing power of 100 USD, pre RV....Post RV, 100,000 dinar (minus the three zeros) will now co-exist with new 100 dinar notes till all three zero notes are pulled out of circulation (and that is done through daily transactions) and the new 100 dinar notes will have the same purchasing power as the old 100,000 notes (100,000 is just being used as an example). The pre RV 100,000 and post RV 100 will have the same purchasing power....Value (buying power) concentrated from trillions into billions... :)

And they don't think this is going to confuse the Iraqi people with this mixture of bills? There's going to be accounting errors galore. Imaging getting change in partial $100k notes and partial $100 notes. I think this coexisting thing is gonna be tough to pull off

Edited by YourIntelSux

LOL they will not take 000s off the value of the currency LOL that would make their whole money supply worth 26 million dollars LOL!!!!! , How many people in this world can write a check for that ? QUITE A FEW!!!!!!

That's a lot of LOL and a shortage of Zeros.

After all, what are a few zeros (3 to be exact) among friends?

That seems to be the issue.

I believe you will find that to be closer to 26 Billion with a B after RD ....

Edited by Dalite

LOL they will not take 000s off the value of the currency LOL that would make their whole money supply worth 26 million dollars LOL!!!!! , How many people in this world can write a check for that ? QUITE A FEW!!!!!!

They take off the 000s AND multiple the value of a dinar by 1000, so no value change. Whatever the money supply is worth now, it would be worth exactly the same. That value is about $50B USD (59T dinars * 0.00086 dinars/USD). Now $50B, after the RD $50B.

Just to be clear (since some nationalities have different terms for these)

1Million = 1,000,000

1Billion = 1000 * 1M = 1,000,000,000

1Trillion = 1000 * 1B = 1,000,000,000,000

• Upvote 1

"The dinar investors are still concerned about a lop, but only those who won't do research on their own. If lop happens, Obama will have a no confidence vote for 2012, history will prove that American politicians could've avoided the default because they had it in their power to avoid an economic devastation in America with all the dinars they had. Also, Iraqi people would be devastated as well, their money would be worth close to nothing. Also, America wouldn't get their money back from the Iraq project, Bush would've lied or been tricked, per Maliki and China. (?). According to common sense, which all the 'lopsters use w/o proof, there will be no lop, the majority wins." As The Dinar Turns

Please show where you found in your reseach that the US plans to get itself out of dept by a RV of the dinar. Sounds to me the only reseach you have done is Okie and Frank post. Show me. Show me that the US even holds dinar. Even if they did they might expect a RD because THERE IS 30 TRILLION DINAR IN CIRCULATION. Where in your reseach have you found how they can RV with that amount in circulation?

Also it is plain you dont understand what you are talking about because post RD the dinar will not be worth close to nothing it will be worth the same as the USD. Thats pretty good worth. For now.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

That's a lot of LOL and a shortage of Zeros.

After all, what are a few zeros (3 to be exact) among friends?

That seems to be the issue.

I believe you will find that to be closer to 26 Billion with a B after RD ....

NO , RIGHT NOW ITS WORTH 26 B , THEN IT WOULD BE 26 M$$$$ :D

They take off the 000s AND multiple the value of a dinar by 1000, so no value change. Whatever the money supply is worth now, it would be worth exactly the same. That value is about $50B USD (59T dinars * 0.00086 dinars/USD). Now $50B, after the RD $50B.

Just to be clear (since some nationalities have different terms for these)

1Million = 1,000,000

1Billion = 1000 * 1M = 1,000,000,000

1Trillion = 1000 * 1B = 1,000,000,000,000

If they do that 00086 has to go to .86 while dinar supply goes to 30b which would put it back to $26b ....0 sum gain all around ..............alot of work for nothing on there part

Edited by estephan

If they do that 00086 has to go to .86 while dinar supply goes to 30b which would put it back to $26b ....0 sum gain all around ..............alot of work for nothing on there part

Not at all. They want to make transactions (espeically cash transactions) easier with smaller bills, but at the same value and they want to reach rough exchange parity for the region. A 1000:1 RD, so the dinar is worth 86 cents does just that.

Also I don't know where you get the 30T dinar supply presently, the CBI docs say 59T for M2.

Not at all. They want to make transactions (espeically cash transactions) easier with smaller bills, but at the same value and they want to reach rough exchange parity for the region. A 1000:1 RD, so the dinar is worth 86 cents does just that.

Also I don't know where you get the 30T dinar supply presently, the CBI docs say 59T for M2.

the article of the original post! :mellow::blink:

That would mean they have been printing money or minting coin and if these are lower denoms thats alot of paper (who does that)?

Edited by estephan

the article of the original post! :mellow::blink:

That would mean they have been printing money or minting coin and if these are lower denoms thats alot of paper (who does that)?

Countries who want to RD (like Venezuela who did exactly the same thing). Its not that expensive (only maybe $100M - $200M USD), where as an RV to even $0.10 USD will require 100s of Billions of USD to be spent to exchange at least a few Trillion dinars that come in for exchange, and they haven't got it.