Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STILL!! (1 CBI "Workday" and Counting)

cisole

Stay grounded, stay upbeat, and be happy in this thread!

Let the Official "Pink Piggy" "Baconator" countdown begin! :lol:

You do realize piggy, I mean baconator that you have now made yourself fair game for every hungry deniarian on this site... we loved you before... we gonna love ya even more now!laugh.gif GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 2

+1 cisole for keeping the dream and fun alive. So not much news today and shouldn't be surprised as yesterday was their Holy Day. Conflicting reports on the GOI and IMO translate problems on the Allawi article. Just have a hard time seeing Allawi stopping anything from happening since it looks as if the Erbil agreement will finally get done. Many have speculated that the HCL and Erbil are going to happen at the same time. Reports that the census is done and that was a major issue holding up the HCL.

I really wish I was the fly on the wall when Maliki meet with the UN and wanted out of Chapter VII. They told him something and

IMO things are going to move very fast if not before Ramadan, soon as it's over. I understand that in the past Iraq basically did nothing during this holiday but, it seems they really want out of the sanctions. So how special it would be for Iraq to get the big three items completed during this special holiday. Anything can happen. Cisole keep the count going if for nothing else, entertainment.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 3

Richardk I really enjoy the way that u encapsulate the News as it Pertains to the Current Status of the RV ! ;)

Keep Bringin' it Bro. B)

cisole, for all our sake I hope that it RV's soon. Not just for the Obvious reasons but also because as often as u post coupled with how Hungry ur New Avatar makes us feel, we're all gonna have to go on a Diet ! :D

• Upvote 2

Richardk I really enjoy the way that u encapsulate the News as it Pertains to the Current Status of the RV ! ;)

Keep Bringin' it Bro. B)

Funny after reading so many news articles over time how you can see the translation issues even without Jamal Watermelon showing up. B)

cisole, for all our sake I hope that it RV's soon. Not just for the Obvious reasons but also because as often as u post coupled with how Hungry ur New Avatar makes us feel, we're all gonna have to go on a Diet ! :D

I had pizza tonight but craved a bacon cheese burger. Hummmm, thanks cisole. :D

• Upvote 1

"The rollercoaster is moving fast, how many more rounds to go? The dinar investors are feeling the wind in their face as the excitement grows. Positive attitudes once again flows in the webwaves, only a few more hours, one more day at the most. Alas, alas! Let's hope the guru's are right this time." As The Dinar Turns

• Upvote 1

"The rollercoaster is moving fast, how many more rounds to go? The dinar investors are feeling the wind in their face as the excitement grows. Positive attitudes once again flows in the webwaves, only a few more hours, one more day at the most. Alas, alas! Let's hope the guru's are right this time." As The Dinar Turns

Roller coasters suck!!! they keep falling off the Table :blink:

• Upvote 1

+1 cisole for keeping the dream and fun alive. So not much news today and shouldn't be surprised as yesterday was their Holy Day. Conflicting reports on the GOI and IMO translate problems on the Allawi article. Just have a hard time seeing Allawi stopping anything from happening since it looks as if the Erbil agreement will finally get done. Many have speculated that the HCL and Erbil are going to happen at the same time. Reports that the census is done and that was a major issue holding up the HCL.

I really wish I was the fly on the wall when Maliki meet with the UN and wanted out of Chapter VII. They told him something and

IMO things are going to move very fast if not before Ramadan, soon as it's over. I understand that in the past Iraq basically did nothing during this holiday but, it seems they really want out of the sanctions. So how special it would be for Iraq to get the big three items completed during this special holiday. Anything can happen. Cisole keep the count going if for nothing else, entertainment.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

I am with "the mouse" (RichardK) on this one.... sorry piggy, but your goose is cooked!wink.gif