Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

czinser (2 Chase Bank Posts)

R.O.D.

Probably not, but since it's almost quadrupled (per Gurus) in 6 weeks, by this time next year it will no doubt be $129.77/1IQD.

And the dollar will be worth a nickel.

Well it is about time for the "get ready for monday" stories to start. cool.gif

I live in Louisiana and deal with Chase..Asked them about selling or cashing in Dinar's and they said they do not and will not, but Adam said that once RV occurs it will be a known fact that the govt. is stable and all banks will then cash out..

I CALLED CHASE LOCALLY (ORLANDO FL ) AND SAID ITS HUGE NEWS ABOUT THE DINAR RV. THEY SAID THERE MAY BE CERTAIN BRANCHES THAT WILL TAKE THE DINAR RV EXCHANGE/CASH IN, BUT NOTHING HAS HAPPENED YET AT LEAST ON THE BRANCH LEVELS. THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THEY ARE AWARE OF IT !!

OH LORDY JESUS LET US PRAY ..... DINARS PLEASE REVALUE SO WE CAN ALL GET RID OF OUR CRAPPY BILLS AND TELL THEM COLLECTORS TO KICK ROCK! LOL

WOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO DINARS BABY!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CHASE BANK IS READY FOR IRAQI DINAR CASH-IN Today at 1:01 pm

Hello Everyone, I just got new Intel about 5 minutes ago from a District Manager at Chase Bank, Here in Louisiana..The person told me that they are ready for CASH-IN for the IRAQI DINAR, She told me as of today July 26,2012 They are not dealing with the IRAQI DINAR,but that is going to change very soon.

————————————————————–

CHASE BANK IS READY FOR IRAQI DINAR CASH-IN Today at 1:04 pm

I just got new Intel from a Chase Bank Foreign currency advisor in Houston,Texas… Same information..

OK, I JUST CALLED THIS CHASE BANK: chase.com - 1916 SW Railroad, Hammond - (***) ***-****

AND THE LADY JUST TOLD ME THAT THEY DO NOT EVEN DEAL WITH THE IRAQI DINAR AND NO THEY AREN'T ABOUT TO CASH IN.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL AND ASK YOURSELF THE INFO. IN ABOVE.

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Edited by Markinsa
Phone Number
  • Upvote 1

OK, I JUST CALLED THIS CHASE BANK: chase.com - 1916 SW Railroad, Hammond - (***) ***-****

AND THE LADY JUST TOLD ME THAT THEY DO NOT EVEN DEAL WITH THE IRAQI DINAR AND NO THEY AREN'T ABOUT TO CASH IN.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL AND ASK YOURSELF THE INFO. IN ABOVE.

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

FYI

I just finished speaking with my Private Bankier (in fact he is the regional director of all private bankers here in Phoenix for Chase) and he said "We do not deal in that currency, we have not for 4 years"

And he knows nothing about being able to cash in, in fact he said that if they were cashing in down in Florida he would know about it.

I think this person was just trying to get some attention

Edited by Markinsa
Phone Number in Quotes
  • Upvote 2

I just called Chase Bank in Denham Springs La. asked about the IQD she told me thy don't handle IQD in any way form or fashion, I then asked her if all Chase banks were Connected Internationale or if thy were a spirit Indite? She replied All are connected I then told her thanks for your time and hung up.

FYI

I just finished speaking with my Private Banker (in fact he is the regional director of all private bankers here in Phoenix for Chase) and he said "We do not deal in that currency, we have not for 4 years"

And he knows nothing about being able to cash in, in fact he said that if they were cashing in down in Florida he would know about it.

I think this person was just trying to get some attention

I can verify what Ngodstust2 stated!

I work with Chase executives on a regular basis, and there is no new information.

I know this is a rumor section, but how many times will people use "Chase" as a bank story.

My $0.02!

Edited by CorporateExec
  • Upvote 3

Hello Everyone, I just got new Intel about 5 minutes ago from a District Manager at Chase Bank, Here in Louisiana..The person told me that they are ready for CASH-IN for the IRAQI DINAR, She told me as of today July 26,2012 They are not dealing with the IRAQI DINAR,but that is going to change very soon.

————————————————————–

I just got new Intel from a Chase Bank Foreign currency advisor in Houston,Texas… Same information..

DEBUNKED!!!!

Chase Bank chase.com(405) 231-6861 - Oklahoma City, OK<LI id=yui_3_3_0_1_1311869396671771>2Chase chase.com(405) 231-6084 - 320 N Broadway Ave, Oklahoma City, OK

<LI>3Chase Bank (3) chase.com(405) 525-2489 - 2200 N Western Ave, Oklahoma City, OK

I personally called each of the above three banks and talked with each Manager. Each said the same thing.

"At this time Chase bank is not taking Iraqi Dinar, nor do they plan on doing so anytime today, as for the future, if we recieve a memorandum from Chase Corp., we will do as directed."

QUIETLEARNER,

"Buy on the rumor, Sell on the TRUTH!!!!!"

• Upvote 1

————————————————————–

hmm..I'll fwd your claim to those who really know.

Wishwell11

————————————————————–

Congatulations ! , you just became a member of the B.O.L.O.G.N.A. Club :lol:

Did any one of you go in and sit down with a real person or did all of you just call on the PHONE

The highest person I have talked to is a Senior Vice Pres, and that was in person. I have known him for several years. I was actually talking to him about some other business and brought it up.

Either way, a bank isnt going to know anything, they are in the dark just like us.

Where in louisiana I live in Louisiana and we be more than happy to go amd check it out

Now for the typical add in that R.O.D. forgot:

Sorry, but they can't give the location of the bank or the managers name because they don't wan't to get anyone in trouble..