Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Advisor to the Central Bank surprised the draft decision to delay change currency

Surprised at the appearance of the central bank adviser Mohammed Saleh, "deciding to delay a project to change the currency of Iraq by the executive and legislative branches," stressing that "the project will come out of economic problems and conflicts in Iraq."

He attributed the benefit of "reasons to change the Iraqi currency was the result of inflation happening in Iraq as well as to improve the value of the Iraqi currency," calling "the government to speed up the Iraqi currency to the feminine and re-structure to facilitate cash transactions and projects."

He stressed "the need for feminine Iraq because the Iraqi currency has today [30] trillion Iraqi dinars." He explained "with the growth of the economy will grow this money, and therefore these figures are enriching the same rights and the same property, while the figures will be Mrhqh, and commensurate with, or facilitate the creation of a monetary reform facilitator and easy."

And put on the timing of the coin, and whether it will precede the process of removing the zeros between the benefit that "the coin will be within the structure of currency and within the existing project and will be the currency after deletion of zeros from the currency paper."

He explained that "the end of the coin is to cover the transaction currency, considering the small groups of fast trading, especially as the age of the coin longer than cash, as well as that coin will be the proof of the strength of the Iraqi currency."

Saleh called on to "encourage and support this step as it positively affect the Iraqi economy."

And we are talking some time ago in the Iraqi media regarding the change of currency, and issuing a new currency, and is noted that there are changes will occur in the form of new Iraqi currency, including the removal of zeros, and the inclusion of the Kurdish language to the Arabic language in the currencies.

The central bank decided to introduce coins as part of his plan to restructure the currency, which requires government approval and the Council of Representatives for a strategic plan that it will contribute in supporting the Iraqi dinar's value in financial trading.

http://translate.goo...=www.alrayy.com

• Upvote 8

To me this is the CBI saying, WTF?! Let's get this thing done already. It reads to me that the vote or the go ahead is being held up to their surprise.

Exactly what I was thinking! I don't find this article negetive. RV ALREADY!!! B)

• Upvote 1

Well, we see inflation creeping up. Dealers speculating in the Green Zone. Articles that have come out talking about the coins. Shabbs talking to M about the distribution methods for the lowers. It sounds like the CBI is just waiting on the word.

• Upvote 3

To me this is the CBI saying, WTF?! Let's get this thing done already. It reads to me that the vote or the go ahead is being held up to their surprise.

Wow, another currency press release today. When these rashes of financial news stories come out that seem to contradict or make changes from previous ones, I get excited.

Remember 2005, China saying it wasn't going to revalue till later on in the year, after speculators went wild over rumours? .

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-05/12/content_441578.htm

The just a month later they revalued.

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Chinese_yuan_revalued_against_dollar

Iraq, like China in 2005 is trying to keep the big currency speculators at bay with all this nonsense and it's working so far!

and none of you boys commented on the 'feminine' referral?? I immediately thought behind every great idea is a female............

but thats just me :)

be nice

Women in the ME are for making babies, NOTHING else!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Getting the reportedly corrupt GOI to get off the "Let them eat cake" mentality and to distribute wealth among the Iraq people is kinda like putting a young child in a room full of toys and asking him to do his homework. Probably not going to happen unless someone with more authority forces them to do it. The US government, the IMF, CBI, the UN, one or all of them is going to have to grow a set and force the issue.

Surprised at the appearance of the central bank adviser Mohammed Saleh, "deciding to delay a project to change the currency of Iraq by the executive and legislative branches," stressing that "the project will come out of economic problems and conflicts in Iraq."

He attributed the benefit of "reasons to change the Iraqi currency was the result of inflation happening in Iraq as well as to improve the value of the Iraqi currency," calling "the government to speed up the Iraqi currency to the feminine and re-structure to facilitate cash transactions and projects."

He stressed "the need for feminine Iraq because the Iraqi currency has today [30] trillion Iraqi dinars." He explained "with the growth of the economy will grow this money, and therefore these figures are enriching the same rights and the same property, while the figures will be Mrhqh, and commensurate with, or facilitate the creation of a monetary reform facilitator and easy."

And put on the timing of the coin, and whether it will precede the process of removing the zeros between the benefit that "the coin will be within the structure of currency and within the existing project and will be the currency after deletion of zeros from the currency paper."

He explained that "the end of the coin is to cover the transaction currency, considering the small groups of fast trading, especially as the age of the coin longer than cash, as well as that coin will be the proof of the strength of the Iraqi currency."

Saleh called on to "encourage and support this step as it positively affect the Iraqi economy."

And we are talking some time ago in the Iraqi media regarding the change of currency, and issuing a new currency, and is noted that there are changes will occur in the form of new Iraqi currency, including the removal of zeros, and the inclusion of the Kurdish language to the Arabic language in the currencies.

The central bank decided to introduce coins as part of his plan to restructure the currency, which requires government approval and the Council of Representatives for a strategic plan that it will contribute in supporting the Iraqi dinar's value in financial trading.

http://translate.goo...=www.alrayy.com

"reasons to change the iraqi currency was the result of inflation happening in iraq as well as to improve the value of the iraqi currency"

short meaning rv.

"it will contribute in supporting the iraqi dinars value in financial trading"

the short of it is, become tradeable and have value.

once again states rv.

to me this article has major sense of urgency, cbi is waiting just like we are....

• Upvote 10

"reasons to change the iraqi currency was the result of inflation happening in iraq as well as to improve the value of the iraqi currency"

short meaning rv.

"it will contribute in supporting the iraqi dinars value in financial trading"

the short of it is, become tradeable and have value.

once again states rv.

to me this article has major sense of urgency, cbi is waiting just like we are....

I agree. The tone of the article feels like the CBI expected to have this done already.

• Upvote 4

This is really good news..! In listening to the Call Squads recording from last night, they talk about the coins, and the reason why they haven't come out before now. Primarily it is because of the Copper Value in the coin. Meaning that the copper (mineral) was worth more than the face value of the actual coin....but now....who would want to Melt Down a coin that is worth $25.00? These coins will be the first introduction of lower denoms.....

To hear more compilations of these fantastic news articles, I highly recommend listening to last nights call: http://www.another site.com/

Wish I could be more specific, but there is too much information to remember :)

Edited by Nothing-Ventured

I also wonder if we could possibly see an RV prior to the RD? Sounds as if there is definatley urgeny in this article,, and CBI needs to make a move quickly to keep inflation at bay! With there being time involved in requards to minting the coins, can they wait to RV....until the coins are released? Something tells me that they wont!

I think you are right on the mark here.

Shabibi spent a long time on the plan he submitted to Maliki.

I don't feel Maliki has any interest in promoting a plan that will improve the economy at the level of the governed.

Anything that he sees as a chance to limit his power goes to the back of the bus ( if not under it).

I think you are right on the mark here.

Shabibi spent a long time on the plan he submitted to Maliki.

I don't feel Maliki has any interest in promoting a plan that will improve the economy at the level of the governed.

Anything that he sees as a chance to limit his power goes to the back of the bus ( if not under it).

Maliki would look like a hero, raising iraq from poverty. You know he will take credit

• Upvote 2

The CBI is an autonomous agency. Do they really need to have the GOI's permission to go forward?

When Shabibi addressed the group in April, I remember that he made a point in the Q&A that the 3 zeros were added without the consent of government, which seems to imply he felt that he could remove them without consent.

A RD would require GOI consent, and, frankly, that is what I am holding on to.

I try to be aware of the possibilities, but still hope for RV...

• Upvote 1