Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

seeker, A Former Planet D Mod Spills The Beano's On Blaino

DinarThug

And therein lies the problem with these self proclaimed gurus who fall so outside the line of integrity under the privacy of some made up screen name. Eventually they start screwing each other over... and WALLA, their secret identities are brought forth. :lol:

In the original post it states his name as Blaine Fogel. Not sure where the V came from.

Evidently it comes from my bad sight. Sorry about that...Thanks for the correction... A plus from me.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

who can say IF this REVALUATION of the IRAQI DINAR -WILL or WON'T REALLY HAPPEN.. IF ANYONE CAN-STEP FORWARD. WE ARE ALL WAITING. Look we have all heard Intel from more than 1 source,I don't need to name them , believe what you choose to believe and never invest what you might need next week to pay some upcoming bill, such as your RENT or House payment. Use Common sence when ever you invest in anything.NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE POSTER IS-NO ONE. IT COULD BE ANYONE FROM ANYWHERE USA OR BEYOUND. I have Family and friends who were in Desert Storm, and I have told friends and Family about what I have heard from them and I watch for any Real News from Newspapers & TV, I DON'T believe all I read or See.I can only Hope and Pray I was right in telling them of the Dinar and in doing so. I DO believe a revaluation WILL TAKE PLACE, I can only hope the People who have the Power to do it WILL DO IT and DO IT SOON.And if it should all fall apart I'll take what ever comes my way and live with it.

I have yet to figure out why anyone would pay any of these sites. Even Adam charges extra for WHAT? I don't get it. Is this all you have to do is read all this chat? Come on, this may RV tomorrow, next month, next year or never, so why pay to hear that? I just don't get it.

I will answer this one!!

The difference is that the part that Adam charges for (VIP) is OPTIONAL and NO ONE is forced to become a member of VIP!!

If you decide to not go the VIP direction you are still welcome to use DV for the best Dinar News Site around with the best members bar none!!

• Upvote 5

Blaino, are you frickin serious, you come onto DV, who has the smartest investors by far of any dinar site out there and you choose to openly rip on Seeker just because he outed you. You chose the wrong venue to come to just to try and save your butt from someone telling the truth about you and Planet ******. Most people that have been on these boards long enough know that you are a constant liar and steal other peoples intel. Don't you ever go to DD's site and realize that nearly all your posts are under the category "Don;t believe, read for entertainment value". Nearly the whole dinar world knows you are a joke, you pray on the new investors in this investment, just as PTR and the GET team do. Go away, don't come back, you have been outed, now deal with it!

Oooops....tried to give you a +1 and accidentally hit the -1...does anyone know how to fix?

I will answer this one!!

The difference is that the part that Adam charges for (VIP) is OPTIONAL and NO ONE is forced to become a member of VIP!!

If you decide to not go the VIP direction you are still welcome to use DV for the best Dinar News Site around with the best members bar none!!

Optional....and well worth the money!

• Upvote 1

I will answer this one!!

I think the other value is that Adam has worked to set up post RV cash in deals at a lower rate. I was thinking about this and realized that if I could save half of a percent on my cash in by using Adams sources then this would save me thousands...worth being in VIP for that one thing alone. Not to mention many other benefits.

• Upvote 1

you are still welcome to use DV for the best Dinar News Site around with the best members bar none!!

End Quote

No doubt about it... ..Ever........

My Granpa would have said "and that ain't no Harvard lie"

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.giftip_hat.gif

I think the other value is that Adam has worked to set up post RV cash in deals at a lower rate. I was thinking about this and realized that if I could save half of a percent on my cash in by using Adams sources then this would save me thousands...worth being in VIP for that one thing alone. Not to mention many other benefits.

I also agree with you on this!! tip_hat.gif

Just the savings part alone make it worth every penny to me!!!! emot-woot.gif

• Upvote 2

Looks like Seeker caught Blaino with his hands in the dinar jar. Must be some truth to Seekers story or Blaino/Blaine Fogel would have the story fade without need for rebutal.

I guess there is no loyalty in guru-land, just lying Dbags.

Hey Fogel, just get a new fake ID.

You can call yourself McLovin.

Dinar Vets Membership,

I am profoundly sorry that Dennis Boyle (seeker) has found it necessary to "share" his feelings of remorse and anger at his recent ouster as a member of the another site staff.

Please accept the apologies of myself, the membership of the site and the rest of the Moderator team for this splashing about the web.

My record in Dinarland is clear and easy to follow, so I leave you to form your own judgement.

I must admit however that I was warned that something like this might happen when I appointed him... we just never want to choose to believe the worst about people from rumors and gossip, but... alas...... here we are.

I'll take the responsibility for Mr. Boyle having had access to site data and e-mail accounts with which to spew all this out, "Sorry!"

Well, I need to get back to being a devious mastermind, counting money and sleeping with the devil.... you can imagine the amount of time that all that MUST take up!

LOL

Anyway, and for the record, Dennis and I had no falling out over the site or any issues relating to it... he fell out of communication with me and the site when his wife began making moves to put him out of the house, recovered his phone (belonged to her business) and so on. Dennis is involved in a bankruptcy, foreclosure, repo on his truck, possible divorce and now the people that were going to buy their home are suing as well since there is some issue with an old lien. Apparently, he has had to sell most of his dinar as well in the last several days to satisfy some other mess that cropped up.

Dennis needs our prayers more than our pity.

Anyone in his situation can break down under the stress, so let's not hold him too much to account.

I forgive him his failings as God will forgive he and I!

Thanks for your time and consideration to read this and again, Sorry for this truly dirty mess being forced into your collective consciousness.

Blaino

Blaino, I hope you did not post and disappear, because I want you to know that you are more than likely pathological. I feel that you were alerted to the OP and you had to attempt to save face because you are pathological. Your retort post was so disingenuous that it reeks. Your attempt to cover up your deceit by bashing another is further evidence of your being pathological. You, like so many LA gang bangers, hide behind your so-called faith by using all the Christian euphemisms that make you sound like you really do believe and to me one more strand of evidence that you are pathological. You sir are nothing but a phony and a liar and I hope those people that you deceived come after you with a vengeance. And oh one other thing - Your use of $5.00 phrases and words leave me laughing. Who says the things you come up with? Here's to all your Dinar being counterfeit, DB.

• Upvote 8

From CNN. Still Broadcasting On Red Alert From The Last Straw Lounge. Hey Bartender, Another Johnny Walker RED !

I (seeker) do not approve-condone the paysite 'Planet Dinar' or its ownership's actions

Hello,

Most of you know me as someone who believes that we should live our lives with honesty & integrity as our priorities <> I spent several months as the site administrator for Planet Dinar when it was a 'free site' - working 14-16hrs per day, 7 days a week building the site membership and serving the owner Blaine Fogel, 'Blainos' best interests <> I recently had a falling out with Blaino because he was rushing to convert to a paysite <> I did my best to negotiate with him to ensure that people who paid would be getting a fair deal <> when the new site was announced Blaino 'doubled' the cost we agreed on from $3.99 per month to $6.99 per month <> he claimed and I quote "the people will gladly pay it" <> afterwards He said to me and I quote "I will sleep with the devil to make it work" <> I knew then I was going to leave this site & soon! <> since opening his site and as of this writing, Blaino has made NO attempt to fulfill his promise of offering a benefits package and continues to promote things in order to expand the paying membership <> this ploy is obvious - its called PROFITEERING!

When so many are hurting in one way or another this PARASITE decides to attack what little money most investors have to live on and put it in his pocket! <> I have been in contact with many people who paid to join and then had numerous problems with the site <> for the most part Blaino ignored them <> now many have filed complaints with 'Alertpay' which is the service Blaino uses to collect his fee's off your credit cards so they are aware of his scheme <> Other people are contacting their credit card companies and filing complaints too, asking for refunds <> why is this happening? because all Blaino is really offering is intel that he and the mods copy from other sites and re-post in his chat room and people are realizing it <> as the site administrator I was 110% aware of this and complained vigorously but IMO, all Blaino was interested in was counting money!

For my efforts, Blaino blocked me out of the backroom skype chats that he controlled <> I guess having to read the truth from me constantly will drive a person crazy! lol!

Recently there were several claims of 'hacking' on the planet dinar site... shortly after okie made some insensitive comments in chat <> the hacker was in fact Blaino himself who in turn told me he was blaming an administrator who had left the site - chaosmite <> in fact every devious move on the site was masterminded by Blaino and he continued to blame chaosmite for all issues of this nature (how convenient) <> Blaino would sign in as okie or pilot (okie's alter ego) and raise havoc <> this was designed to make okie look bad to the membership because Blaino was upset okie had moved to his own site <> as much as I think okie is somewhat confused about 'Religion' I harbor NO ill feelings toward him, in fact made repeated posts regarding prayers that I had offered up in his name after he left the site, regardless of his opinion of me.

The final straw for me came last Monday when Blaino told me over the phone that if he didn't see a huge increase in paid memberships he was (quote) "going to close down the site and go find a job" <> I asked what he planned to do with all the members, many who had opted to pay for a full year of membership at $59.00 and he said 'too bad, nothing I can do to help that. I need to deal with my own crap and can't worry about anyone else's"

If any of you out there feel that you may have been tricked by this person or if you know of anyone please let me know <> I will be more than glad to assist with obtaining refunds or implementing legal action against this schemer! <> I've kept excellent records of all communications between him & I and believe it would help greatly in bringing resolve to those adversely affected. Please feel free to share my opinions and personal experiences I've listed here <> my main goal in sending this email is to officially disassociate myself altogether from Blaine Fogel (Blaino) and his website.

God Bless

'seeker'empty.gif empty.gif

Thanks for bringing this over. All of these idiots need to be exposed. Every time I hear his voice or his impersonations that he does of other people (which he does very VERY well) makes me think that he is most likely a "guru" pumper under a few other fake names. He is cocky and from what it sounds like, he cant be taken seriously because what kind of successful "guru" doesnt already have a job? Seriously, all of the PTR guys and the GET team guys are the same. Just a complete joke.

• Upvote 2

I have yet to figure out why anyone would pay any of these sites. Even Adam charges extra for WHAT? I don't get it. Is this all you have to do is read all this chat? Come on, this may RV tomorrow, next month, next year or never, so why pay to hear that? I just don't get it.

I thought this same way for a long time. I read some posts from Adam and his followers. It seemed that Adam wa offering something more. I was tempted to go strait to a lifetime membership, but didn't want to waste a lot of money if there wasn't anything there. I ended up buying a 3 month membership to the VIP section. I had a lot of reading to catch up on. Barely getting through the reeding, I realized that I needed a lifetime membership. I bought my lifetime membership only three days after purchasing the 3 month membership. I'm wishing I had purchased into the VIP section many months ago. I'm now rushing to protect my funds for now and after the RV. Adam provides a lot of "freebies" which I think are items included in the cost of membership. Adam also gives ways to protect your money so you are protected. Without giving too much away, I recommend you take a look. I'm not a pumper for Adam. I would just like others to have the same opportunities that I've found. GO RV!

People actually pay for rumors?

:lol:

I'm going to do two things here.

1. Set the record straight about VIP here at DinarVets.com. Nobody here pays for rumors, I don't promise intel or "insider information". In VIP here you have access to serious investors and some very powerful tools to prepare for the RV, take advantage of our leverage when cashing in after the RV, and also Post RV investment opportunities.

(A lot of site owners found out about the Dinar a few months or maybe a year or two ago - I have have been building relationships with banks, Iraqi companies, and more for almost 7 years. The VIP group gets to ride on my coat tails and take advantage of things nobody else can possibly provide - THAT is what VIP here is about. Not rumors.)

2. I'm closing this thread. A letter was posted, the person in question had a chence to defend himself, and I don't think anything else is really necessary here.

Have a great day.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3