Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

seeker, A Former Planet D Mod Spills The Beano's On Blaino

DinarThug

KARMA!KARMA!KARMA! it truly comes back to hurt you.i know it happend to me . broke back neck 7 ribs coller bone and put a hole in a lung just couse i dont take my shoes of in the house . true story just ask my wife.left the house pist off on atv. and roled it lucky to be alive to buy dinar today.GOD BLESS go rv! hospital bills are a bi:::::c

I saw Blaino in our forum earlier, I am sure he was reading DinarThug's post. I never knew Blaino was a member? It will be interesting how this all plays out. I am surprised people could be so naive as to pay for those types of Rumors. I find it ironic, that Baino says it's going to happen every day, and if someone truly believed him, why would you pay for just one day of Kool-aide? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Eventually things like this will come out about every site. The same exact thing can be said about those PTR ****** bags that are not charging for their lies.

I dont get how people dont see this sooner though.

Agreed! Hopefully this Blaino situation will be the impetus for others to come forward to stop the manipulation by the pumpers to sell more Dinar to the unsuspecting. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

I saw Blaino in our forum earlier, I am sure he was reading DinarThug's post. I never knew Blaino was a member? It will be interesting how this all plays out. I am surprised people could be so naive as to pay for those types of Rumors. I find it ironic, that Baino says it's going to happen every day, and if someone truly believed him, why would you pay for just one day of Kool-aide? :rolleyes:

LOL! Right? You can come over to DV for free and our good buddy EASY will post the lies at no charge! What a service EASY, free lies....mmmm...mmmm. JK, we love ya! You too Thug!

Edited by DinarChiTown
  • Upvote 2

Wow Thug... you have your own comedy central and you handle other people's delicate dirty laundry! You are multi-talented! wink.gif Maybe you should open up a division in your Clown Network to do investigative reporting... that would be quite interesting to get a peak "behind the curtain" at Pumpers Central Weekend Broadcasting! Be careful though, I hear it can be a mind altering experience in there... and not all are lucky enough to get out alive and in their right minds. rolleyes.gif Thanks for the post my friend... and I forgot to mention ... congrats... your an uncle!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif The world needs more of your kind of little Thugs!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1

No new thing... The long pent-up sxxt has started overflowing.... Happens.

And I'm pretty sure we ain't seen nothing yet....There will be a few or not so few internal Diatribes/fights much bigger than this one.....As tension, rage & frustration ( as well as other unknown stuff) mount.......Just too much BS floating around and somebody is bound to get upset.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Blaino, are you frickin serious, you come onto DV, who has the smartest investors by far of any dinar site out there and you choose to openly rip on Seeker just because he outed you. You chose the wrong venue to come to just to try and save your butt from someone telling the truth about you and Planet ******. Most people that have been on these boards long enough know that you are a constant liar and steal other peoples intel. Don't you ever go to DD's site and realize that nearly all your posts are under the category "Don;t believe, read for entertainment value". Nearly the whole dinar world knows you are a joke, you pray on the new investors in this investment, just as PTR and the GET team do. Go away, don't come back, you have been outed, now deal with it!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

This guy IS a sc*mbag. I was new to the dinar world so I signed up for his pay site and found it ridiculous. All of the good forum posts were gone and the only thing left was the chatroom. The people in the chatroom were amazing, but they all obviously are drinking the Blaino koolaid. I found it quite odd that he would always announce some breaking news and then have to answer some phone call thatnwould take 10 - 15 mins before he could actually announce his intel. The final straw for me was when he said that his contacts had just seen it announced on the news that RV had happened. Thinking this was a bit fishy I spent several hours scanning the different Middle East website and news site and guess what...nothing nadda zilch.

I realized then that it would have been easy to confirm such a rumor or deny it soon after he posted it. However he didn't do either. Made me realize what a scumbag he is. So this means he was either deliberately lying or he was too lazy to verify or try to confirm his intel. Either way I realized I will not continue to pay for such a service. The sad thing is that the people who belong to the chatroom are wonderful people, yet they hang on his every word and consider him almost a god. He gets them all worked up and gets their hopes raised and then their hopes are crushed. I called him out on this by INstant Messaging him directly in the chatroom and I told him that people aren't going to take his site seriously if he keeps giving ridiculous intel and soon after he was sure to post a statement about how he was bringing the intel to us and that he does his best to verify but that there was no way to be sure. He supposedly gets his intel through multiple sources before posting....probably from okie.

When I pointed out some of these thingstot others in the chatroom it was amazing how quick everyone turned on me and rushed to support/defend him. I wonder how many of the people are actually him under a different name?

The point is stay away from the site. It is supposed to be a post RV site but tonight he is pumping a conf call dealing with how to rebuild your credit. Why would lots of people need help rebuilding their credit post RV? I would hope that I would never need credit again!

The thing that drives me insane is how stupid his posts are. He talks in circles and tries to share his intel so that you have to read between the lines....what a dork.....just say what you have to say and get on with it.

Ok I have said what I need to say...I hope others on the site read some of these posts and cancel their memberships.

• Upvote 6

And I'm pretty sure we ain't seen nothing yet....There will be a few or not so few internal Diatribes/fights much bigger than this one.....As tension, rage & frustration ( as well as other unknown stuff) mount.......Just too much BS floating around and somebody is bound to get upset.

Yep, the **** is really going to start hitting the fan. The long we go with no RV the more I really believe that sooner or later you'll see ambulance chasers showing up. Everybody is going to want a piece of this pie.

Really? <_< This is the best we can come up with to post and spent time talking about.? America is about to default on its' debt, lose its' credit rating and we are all hopefully about to have an investment we have waited for pay off soon. Come on..............................breathe in.............................breathe out. Have a beer. RELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX. We're better than this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Really? <_< This is the best we can come up with to post and spent time talking about.? America is about to default on its' debt, lose its' credit rating and we are all hopefully about to have an investment we have waited for pay off soon. Come on..............................breathe in.............................breathe out. Have a beer. RELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX. We're better than this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, they aren't asking my advise on how to fix the debt issue and they haven't handed me my fortune yet.....SO, petty people bashing it is!

(good point though...+1)

• Upvote 4

Blano

Disappointed in you words about how you handled this and your message revealing the person's name. Are you going to do that every time a person makes a post?

Maybe you should take a break from posting to let this clear up as your integrity is now called into question.

Go RV

• Upvote 2

What's interesting is the fact that this guy doesn't want the public (his non-"friends") to know his personal info, but he did think it was necessary to announce or even confirm that he is, indeed, male. Thanks, Blaino.

And therein lies the problem with these self proclaimed gurus who fall so outside the line of integrity under the privacy of some made up screen name. Eventually they start screwing each other over... and WALLA, their secret identities are brought forth. :lol:

I believe ( well, I read it here) that his last name starts with V.

In the original post it states his name as Blaine Fogel. Not sure where the V came from.

• Upvote 1