Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A North Carolina BOA Story.....

Nothing-Ventured

I am up way past my bedtime..! Thought I would wait until tomorrow to post this, but well...here goes!

I am listening to The Call Squad's recording from last night, July 22 and on minute mark 79:00, a caller comes on from North Carolina to report his BOA Bank Story. He starts out saying "I am so freaking happy today.." he says that after repeated calls and visits to his bank, being told no-no-no each time, but today they told him that the RV could happen anytime between the 1st of August, to the middle of the month. He also said that the bank had gotten an email concerning it.

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67126-17-65-67-17-65-676680-17-65-67-17-65-6717-55-725810328;0Nzk4NzgyNjY=1

Please be kind, this is my first (and hopefully last) Bank Story..!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 5

I am up way past my bedtime..! Thought I would wait until tomorrow to post this, but well...here goes!

I am listening to The Call Squad's recording from last night, July 22 and on minute mark 79:00, a caller comes on from North Carolina to report his BOA Bank Story. He starts out saying "I am so freaking happy today.." he says that after repeated calls and visits to his bank, being told no-no-no each time, but today they told him that the RV could happen anytime between the 1st of August, to the middle of the month. He also said that the bank had gotten an email concerning it.

https://app.freeconf...;0Nzk4NzgyNjY=1

Well you ventured.............so far no bashing.........I guess you gainedrolleyes.gif

https://app.freeconf...;0Nzk4NzgyNjY=1

Go RV

I would love to believe this, but that guy sounded like the same guy that said he got counterfeit bills from two very well respected dealers. Did you notice that their voices were identical? Maybe I'm just being overly cautious but I don't think I believe that guy without further proof from more than just him.

• Upvote 1

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67126-17-65-67-17-65-676680-17-65-67-17-65-6717-55-725810328;0Nzk4NzgyNjY=1

Get the bloody email!!!!

• Upvote 1

Agree. This gives the Iraqi Parliament time to vote on ID RV & send it back to CBI for final approval. Also it gives time for last minute snags to be worked out. Here is one more payday to purchase ID one more time before RV. I will budget to buy another Million ID next week.

• Upvote 1

Why do all the stories come from BOA being they were also in the stories a ways back about it being a scam and they do not handle the IQD. Sorry, but anything spoken by/of BOA I would not take very far.

Well if I'm not mistaken BOA and CBI sleep together......