Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter Post

Psych

DD TEAM,

I DON’T DO THIS TOO OFTEN AND I’M NOT TRYING TO SCARE ANYONE, BUT THIS DEAL NEEDS TO HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY BEFORE ASIAN MARKETS OPEN — THAT’S ALL I WILL SAY, BUT IT’S CRITICAL!!! WHAT’S SO CRIMINAL ABOUT THIS IS THAT BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE ARE GUILTY AND WE THE PEOPLE WILL TAKE THE BRUNT OF THE RAMIFICATIONS.

BEST REGARDS,

SCOOTER

what time frame are we looking at--- when do the Asian markets open again.......

Sunday @ 4pm EDT. ;)

Thanks for reply---- but I thought the Sunday 4 Pm deadline was what the Rep. and Dem. were shooting for to reach an agreement. If they open at 4:00 and we announce at 4:00 a deal is done,..... does that leave enough time for it to keep the world afloat.......

Now if this was a made for tv movie...... I know it would happen that way........ but not in real life.........when the clock strikes midnight its over and no one can stop the clock......

what junk... and please don't give me the stuff about scooter's research and efforts. if someone is going to imply that terrible ramifications are coming if a certain deadline isn't met but he/she can't give details- why bring it up in the first place. i'm amazed that everyone else seems ok with this type of cryptic bs.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 52

what junk... and please don't give me the stuff about scooter's research and efforts. if someone is going to imply that terrible ramifications are coming if a certain deadline isn't met but he/she can't give details- why bring it up in the first place. i'm amazed that everyone else seems ok with this type of cryptic bs.

GPCarter is a Forex Trader and he has a response in the News Section under the MSNBC Topic about the Negative Ramifications of not getting a Deal done.

The Value of the Dollar will Shrink and Traders like him will continue to sell it short.

Sort of a Self Fulfilling Prophesy. Not in a good way.

Let's just hope that our own Version of the GOI can Wake Up and Get This Done !!!

• Upvote 2

Well, a little serious note in regards to this issue. I have a friend that words for the FDIC. She was at a meeting with an FDIC economist. He stated, " the only thing that scares me about the current issues is the debt ceiling." I think I will listen to this friend, and her co-worker. They kind-of deal with the effects of bad monetary policy pretty much every day. JMHO...

• Upvote 2

Dinar Thug reppin' the Clown News Network is always right on! What do you think Thug? Any commentaries on this short...mysterious message?

-lionfish

Thx lionfish. The talkin' heads on the Money Shows on the News Networks this Morning were doing the Chicken Little Dance with respect to the Negative Implications that not Raising the Debt Ceiling would do to the Bond Markets.

I'm not the Brightest Bozo in the Clown Car but I've got enough Common Sense to know that if someone like Scooter is sounding the Alarm Bells then we should all be Concerned.

• Upvote 4

The only reason BO says it has to be done by August 2nd is because he has a big birthday party already scheduled (in Chicago, I think) with lots of notable people and he wants to brag to them that he "got it done".

Maybe interest rates will go up a little for us common folk, but probably only back to the 2005-2007 levels. No big deal and not to worry. If it's not approved it will teach our representatives to live within a balanced budget, just as you and I have to do with our own households, and do away with the "earmarks", or riders on bills for representatives' home districts, costing BILLIONS that we ALL pay for.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is funny. I got 7 negatives for a simple comment questioning the audacity of someone posting a 'something terrible is going to happen but I can't tell you anymore than that' comment. Hey, that's ok- I've got 112 more positives so hammer away. I'll repeat the question: why post such a cryptic message and how can anyone be ok with it? I've seen many people put information on this board and get blasted because they don't back it up. Remember the fabled "where's the link" message that everyone takes such pride in writing; however, when a post by scooter gives dire warning but provides no explanation besides 'i can't say any more than that' everyone seems to be ok with it. Is that hypocritical or does Scooter have a cult-like following that accepts whatever without support or explanation. Sorry, I don't roll like that- if you say something (and I believe you have every right to speak freely) I just ask that for an intelligent conversation you support your hypothesis). Hmmm, maybe that's it- Scooter didn't post this so maybe he wasn't looking for discussion just trying to worry people concerning this 'deal'. Oh well, people are people but if I'd been on dd's discussion, I'd have asked the same thing.

Oh, and to bootonoroff: thank you for your articulate insight into the intellectual inputs :) You trying to build up your post numbers or what? :)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 16

Thx lionfish. The talkin' heads on the Money Shows on the News Networks this Morning were doing the Chicken Little Dance with respect to the Negative Implications that not Raising the Debt Ceiling would do to the Bond Markets.

I'm not the Brightest Bozo in the Clown Car but

I've got enough Common Sense to know that if someone like Scooter is sounding the Alarm Bells then we should all be Concerned.

DinarThug:

from your reply:

............ I've got enough Common Sense to know that if someone like Scooter is sounding the Alarm Bells then we should all be Concerned.

Well said. :) and I also agree

thank you

debbie

• Upvote 3

This is funny. I got 7 negatives for a simple comment questioning the audacity of someone posting a 'something terrible is going to happen but I can't tell you anymore than that' comment. Hey, that's ok- I've got 112 more positives so hammer away. I'll repeat the question: why post such a cryptic message and how can anyone be ok with it? I've seen many people put information on this board and get blasted because they don't back it up. Remember the fabled "where's the link" message that everyone takes such pride in writing; however, when a post by scooter gives dire warning but provides no explanation besides 'i can't say any more than that' everyone seems to be ok with it. Is that hypocritical or does Scooter have a cult-like following that accepts whatever without support or explanation. Sorry, I don't roll like that- if you say something (and I believe you have every right to speak freely) I just ask that for an intelligent conversation you support your hypothesis). Hmmm, maybe that's it- Scooter didn't post this so maybe he wasn't looking for discussion just trying to worry people concerning this 'deal'. Oh well, people are people but if I'd been on dd's discussion, I'd have asked the same thing.

Oh, and to bootonoroff: thank you for your articulate insight into the intellectual inputs smile.gif You trying to build up your post numbers or what? smile.gif

dman13...

My intent with posting was an attempt at looking for insight into Scooter's statement from the DV community. It was a pretty cryptic message and it's one that was stated frequently in the media yesterday. Scooter is one of the brightest Dinarians around, who is fairly well respected amongst various sites. That alone makes the comment he made of interest. Hope that clears things up.

• Upvote 3

What is really amazing is that you need details to understand what he is saying.

Nobody is "OK" with it; it is neither cryptic, BS, or a beginning to good outcome.

If you don't understand something, ask; don't ridicule.

• Upvote 3

The House will wait till the very last day, working till wee hours in the morning on the 2nd. They will introduce a 2,000 page Budget Bill, make it lengthy & unreadable counting on tired Reps signing the Bill without reading it. This tactic worked with the Stimulus Bill & the ObamaCare Bill. Look what that has got us. Hold your Rep's feet to the fire...insist they read the entire Bill before signing or we WILL be done for it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1