Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOVE IT Check out the IQD blog /comments ABC

Maybe it's just me but I think the mainstream media getting hold of this news is a very bad thing. If you accept the notion. That the RV has been planned since before the start of the war, and that average people weren't supposed to know about it, then what possible good can come from it being publicized? Back and forth discussions, rumors and news on a dedicated dinar website is one thing. Openly discussing the RV on a major news providers website is something entirely different. It would really suck if someone ruined everything when we seem so close. Just my opinion.

Maybe it's just me but I think the mainstream media getting hold of this news is a very bad thing. If you accept the notion. That the RV has been planned since before the start of the war, and that average people weren't supposed to know about it, then what possible good can come from it being publicized? Back and forth discussions, rumors and news on a dedicated dinar website is one thing. Openly discussing the RV on a major news providers website is something entirely different. It would really suck if someone ruined everything when we seem so close. Just my opinion.

Nothing is hidden under the sun. It will eventually surface, sooner or later. Therefore, let the world beware, through all the media outlets, the RV is comming, it is inevitable for Iraq's success. The questions is when they feel it should be implemented is the other side of the coin. GLTA and Go RV.

• Upvote 1

I don't think the people who are reading and responding to this blog (with the exception of the 2 dinar related posts) are going to care either way and most people will dismiss it as a scam which is the "mainstream" thought process. I don't think the average american believes in the dinar.

honestly to me it DOES NOT matter either way. If you look on the internet many bad things are on here about the dinar being a scam and so on. Everyone in the world could know about this but its solely about if they will actually commit and purchase dinar through dealers on the net. Remember most banks do not sell it anymore. Lots of skeptics out there in this day and age and many people can barely make it. So it doesnt matter if the whole world knew about it or not.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

That's amazing. I'm thinking there are a lot more people invested than anyone realizes. Thanks for sharing.

I wouldn't call it amazing. I'd call it pretty stupid. This would be the wackos from those other dinar sites that have been harassing bankers and politicians phone lines with their incessant chant to revalue the dinar.

It's pretty lame stuff and won't make any difference to how this will go down. They sort of prove that there are many kooks who hold dinar and really have no understanding of what they've got themselves into!

I wouldn't call it amazing. I'd call it pretty stupid. This would be the wackos from those other dinar sites that have been harassing bankers and politicians phone lines with their incessant chant to revalue the dinar.

It's pretty lame stuff and won't make any difference to how this will go down. They sort of prove that there are many kooks who hold dinar and really have no understanding of what they've got themselves into!

I didn't say they were educated investors. Just invested. :P

does having more people invested going to hurt the cash in rate?

It shouldn't hurt the investors at all. When it RVs the rate is going to be the same for everyone.

There is plenty of cash (funds, commodities) to pay everyone. Governments included. There are those who are limited in their thinking who say that "there will not be enough" to pay, but that is limited thinking. IMO.

• Upvote 1

Yea it would surly help the Deficit, we didn't send all that US money over there out of the goodness of our harts, The White House is sh rude players. Us dollars for Dinar, and a contract on oil at the price of $33.00 per barrel of oil for 30 yrs. RV and bang they got enough money to run down the loans of the us and plenty to piss away on trivial B/S.Oh and the us is still telling us and charging us for 100.00 per barrel at the pump. Like i said Sh rude players. Lots gos on that the news don't tell ya like the Dinar you haven't herd of it yet on Fox or Cnn have ya .How many other ways you think these pricks are running it up our back sides. :angry:

• Upvote 1

Yea it would surly help the Deficit, we didn't send all that US money over there out of the goodness of our harts, The White House is sh rude players. Us dollars for Dinar, and a contract on oil at the price of $33.00 per barrel of oil for 30 yrs. RV and bang they got enough money to run down the loans of the us and plenty to piss away on trivial B/S.Oh and the us is still telling us and charging us for 100.00 per barrel at the pump. Like i said Sh rude players. Lots gos on that the news don't tell ya like the Dinar you haven't herd of it yet on Fox or Cnn have ya .How many other ways you think these pricks are running it up our back sides. angry.gif

I have to agree with you biker.

I have mentioned this on another post, but some dont believe me. Good business for Iraq, good business for the US, but the citizens will stay pay, no discounts on oil.

honestly to me it DOES NOT matter either way. If you look on the internet many bad things are on here about the dinar being a scam and so on. Everyone in the world could know about this but its solely about if they will actually commit and purchase dinar through dealers on the net. Remember most banks do not sell it anymore. Lots of skeptics out there in this day and age and many people can barely make it. So it doesnt matter if the whole world knew about it or not.

Well put. If we are truly at the finish line as Adam, Sonny, and a few others whom actually are worth listening to, seem to think we may be, the end result will not be hindered by this......I personally think that Obama, although using this in debt ceiling negotiations, is in no way holding this up.....the US can't assist a country in learning to become a Democracy, then dictate to them that they have to revalue their currency.....maybe strongly suggest and assist, but not force like a dictator would.